Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 21, 2014, 12:18:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: God and Libertarianism: Two Staples of a Real Man's Life  (Read 696 times)
DeathCultist
« on: July 19, 2013, 05:42:34 PM »

University undergrad education today is a joke, everywhere. Peter Thiel is right -- like he is about everything (libertarian). you people are suckers for buying into this bubble.

I'm sitting here right now megapoasting after a hard days work learning REAL skills and HARD sciences. Woodcutting, homebuilding, fishing, firemaking, farming, accumulating potable water and weapons, and hunting mountaing lions with my BARE hands. I finish the day off reading textbooks, trading stocks with my brokerage account (where I made a small fortune, I might add) and I consistently outsmart all of these university "educated" morons I come across, who waste 4+ years of their lives memorizing and cramming information for exams, and then immediately forgetting it afterwards. these people have no critical thinking ability, they don't even take their studies seriously. they have no real SKILLS.

Can I get an AMEN from my fellow Jesus loving, liberal bashin' champions out there?
Report to moderator   Logged
Psychopath
Getbig IV

TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2013, 06:16:10 PM »

FUCK YOU
Tedim
Getbig IV

"Ну GetBig, ну погоди"

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 06:21:38 PM »

You compensated for a small penis and a white trash heritage by developing a big ego....welcome to GetBig gimmick of the day. And also FUCK YOU.
Parker
Getbig V

Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2013, 06:34:04 PM »

University undergrad education today is a joke, everywhere. Peter Thiel is right -- like he is about everything (libertarian). you people are suckers for buying into this bubble.

I'm sitting here right now megapoasting after a hard days work learning REAL skills and HARD sciences. Woodcutting, homebuilding, fishing, firemaking, farming, accumulating potable water and weapons, and hunting mountaing lions with my BARE hands. I finish the day off reading textbooks, trading stocks with my brokerage account (where I made a small fortune, I might add) and I consistently outsmart all of these university "educated" morons I come across, who waste 4+ years of their lives memorizing and cramming information for exams, and then immediately forgetting it afterwards. these people have no critical thinking ability, they don't even take their studies seriously. they have no real SKILLS.

Can I get an AMEN from my fellow Jesus loving, liberal bashin' champions out there?
Man, I would like to see a Man vs 200 pound Mountain lion...bare hands vs claws. Wild Man vs Wild Cat. The awesomeness cannot be contained in a ring.
Rhino
Getbig IV

Jesus Christ is lord and savior

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2013, 01:25:22 AM »

feeling small Sad

X
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!