Author Topic: What would you give to look like this?  (Read 16285 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: What would you give to look like this?
« Reply #100 on: July 24, 2013, 11:57:01 AM »

why would you want to look like a terrorist henchman from a random Matt Damon movie ???

The discussion is about the physique (lines and structure), and not his facial appearance :D

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #101 on: July 24, 2013, 11:57:10 AM »
Take a look at what Brandon Curry has to say about the Brazil show. Tony Freeman was all butt-hurt b/c he had 50lbs. on Curry.

Curry is all about the symmetry, small joints, lines and definition. Has nothing to do with the fact that Tony towers over him or that he is heavier.

If that were the case Markus Ruhl would have done so much better, as would Branch Warren.

Tiny joints, full  muscle bellies, small waists... and the ability to look awesome in pics.

IT'S ALL AN ILLUSION!!!!!

Keep that in mind as you convince yourself it's all about size.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #102 on: July 24, 2013, 12:16:21 PM »
The discussion is about the physique (lines and structure), and not his facial appearance :D

Sans the mug and the ink jobs I'd pay somewhere around 3 000 dollars to magically attain the physique with no further means, but I'd have to review and accept the back and legs first.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #103 on: July 24, 2013, 07:32:07 PM »
listen to yourself, your in such denial its ridiculous.

Deceiver, Dj.....go find the smallest tank top you can find, take 100 pictures, 10000 I don't give a fuck. you will still look like shit....you called me out  two three years ago, when I was barely 18 years old, I put on around 50 pounds of pure tissue and even bump the thread three years later, and your still going at it lol

whats this October 31st bullshit lol... 3 years  wasn't enough "time ;D

Post 1 shirtless picture.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #104 on: July 24, 2013, 09:56:14 PM »
Post 1 shirtless picture.

I have some old pics but im covered in hair...it would be embaressing but ill throw it up as long as dj agrees to delete account if I own him in the pic(:

. but ya I had 18 inch arms, and a 29 inch waiste when I was 19 years old bro....take it or leave it. I looked better than you when I was in HS
l

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #105 on: July 24, 2013, 10:05:08 PM »
I have some old pics but im covered in hair...it would be embaressing but ill throw it up as long as dj agrees to delete account if I own him in the pic(:

. but ya I had 18 inch arms, and a 29 inch waiste when I was 19 years old bro....take it or leave it. I looked better than you when I was in HS

i won't agree to that coz i'm literally hated here, so peeps would say i look like shit just because they hate me so goddamn much and it would be based on "emotion" and not objectivity

so what i suggest is we put our pics up somewhere where i'm not known and then the judging wouldn't be based on emotionalism but on objectivity

in fact, the best place to do it would be where some hot females could judge our bodies ;) (but not our faces, since i'm so fucking ugly lol)

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #106 on: July 24, 2013, 10:17:16 PM »
i won't agree to that coz i'm literally hated here, so peeps would say i look like shit just because they hate me so goddamn much and it would be based on "emotion" and not objectivity

so what i suggest is we put our pics up somewhere where i'm not known and then the judging wouldn't be based on emotionalism but on objectivity

in fact, the best place to do it would be where some hot females could judge our bodies ;) (but not our faces, since i'm so fucking ugly lol)

Youre not hated..you just dont fool anyone and get called on it constantly

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #107 on: July 24, 2013, 10:31:41 PM »
Youre not hated..you just dont fool anyone and get called on it constantly

then how's come Bob Lorimer wanted to enter me in natural bodybuilding contests when i was at my peak?

yeah i now you'll say he was trolling me, but no he wasn't coz he was training me at this time and it would reflect on him

also, JM Blakely told me that i could look like Bob Weatherhill if i took the right drugs (and no not everyone could look like Weatherhill, coz you got to have the right frame and structure for it, and he said that i had)

p.s. JM Blakely invented the JM Press

here's Bob Weatherhill

look, i don't want to be 198, i want to be 165 to maybe 176 and i know you dudes will say i'm full of shit but since i've been training at a gym my physique has improved quite nicely, but it will become apparent once oct 31st rolls around

and anyways, what's gonna be the criteria for this contest? i gotta show my fucking wheels right

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #108 on: July 24, 2013, 10:47:11 PM »
then how's come Bob Lorimer wanted to enter me in natural bodybuilding contests when i was at my peak?

yeah i now you'll say he was trolling me, but no he wasn't coz he was training me at this time and it would reflect on him

also, JM Blakely told me that i could look like Bob Weatherhill if i took the right drugs (and no not everyone could look like Weatherhill, coz you got to have the right frame and structure for it, and he said that i had)

here's Bob Weatherhill

look, i don't want to be 198, i want to be 165 to maybe 176 and i know you dudes will say i'm full of shit but since i've been training at a gym my physique has improved quite nicely, but it will become apparent once oct 31st rolls around

and anyways, what's gonna be the criteria for this contest? i gotta show my fucking wheels right

You don't think trainers lie to their clients? You really think telling someone  
"hey look you just dont have it"  is going to keep them coming back?.
I know a professional baseball player (in the HOF) who has his own academy where he trains young prospects. he tells these kids with no hope in the world that they could be pros, and d1 college players ALL THE TIME. I worked for him! lol...yet most of them never even make it out of HS baseball...they end up at junior colleges while they stuff his pocket with cash...you tell your clients what they want to hear

..jesus dude. Im more concerned with how many years you've taken off groinks life with your bullshit, than how much you want to weigh ::) bursted arteries and shit I nearly break my keyboard every time I respond to your post ....
he's been doing it for years lol. ..Im two weeks inand  god help me
l

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #109 on: July 24, 2013, 10:51:03 PM »

I couldnt care less honestly, I'm just trying to prove that you're all talk which I just did.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #110 on: July 24, 2013, 11:14:00 PM »
You don't think trainers lie to their clients? You really think telling someone  
"hey look you just dont have it"  is going to keep them coming back?.
I know a professional baseball player (in the HOF) who has his own academy where he trains young prospects. he tells these kids with no hope in the world that they could be pros, and d1 college players ALL THE TIME. I worked for him! lol...yet most of them never even make it out of HS baseball...they end up at junior colleges while they stuff his pocket with cash...you tell your clients what they want to hear

..jesus dude. Im more concerned with how many years you've taken off groinks life with your bullshit, than how much you want to weigh ::) bursted arteries and shit I nearly break my keyboard every time I respond to your post ....
he's been doing it for years lol. ..Im two weeks inand  god help me

fyi, i didn't pay Lorimer, he trained me for free coz he said that i had good potential

fyi2, he's the son of Jim Lorimer the man who ran the Arnold Classic for many many years, so i'd say that Bob maybe knows a thing or 2 about physiques you stupid piece of fucking shit

again post a fucking pic with your abs and pecs exposed

29 inch waist my fucking ass shitstain

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #111 on: July 24, 2013, 11:14:28 PM »
You don't think trainers lie to their clients?

bingo.

lol
b

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #112 on: July 24, 2013, 11:15:54 PM »
fyi, i didn't pay Lorimer, he trained me for free coz he said that i had good potential

fyi2, he's the son of Jim Lorimer the man who ran the Arnold Classic for many many years, so i'd say that Bob maybe knows a thing or 2 about physiques you stupid piece of fucking shit

so, then why havent you accomplished anything of note, or the physique to match?
b

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #113 on: July 24, 2013, 11:28:45 PM »

so, then why havent you accomplished anything of note, or the physique to match?

because of my fucked up mind

like you said before, my problem isn't physical, it's mental

and like i also said to you, thanks for the kick in the ass in this regard coz you inspired me to join the gym FINALLY

for the past 3 years when i was spewing my shit i was training at home with light dumbells and push-ups lol

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #114 on: July 24, 2013, 11:49:26 PM »

GLADLY will post the pic, you have to agree to delete account if its better than your best ever..... lol

why would a guy who has made it to 230 pounds, lean... on a bbing forum where your physique is largely based on how people judge you post a picture of him  20 pounds lighter and softer with nothing in return ::)  tell me why...
so you can make up some other bullshit excuse?
like  putting on  a tank top magically makes you wide as fuck and gives you 19 inch arms with veins everywhere? lol
or I had a gym membership and you were training with pink dildos in your moms closet so it wasn't under fair circumstances?

im being fair
l

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #115 on: July 24, 2013, 11:56:01 PM »
because of my fucked up mind

like you said before, my problem isn't physical, it's mental

and like i also said to you, thanks for the kick in the ass in this regard coz you inspired me to join the gym FINALLY

for the past 3 years when i was spewing my shit i was training at home with light dumbells and push-ups lol

You have done well you dont have the heavy structure of a Arnold or Dorian genes rule. Falcon called today 12K to pay to get his roof fixed a tree fell on his roof. Doug Steel also called some girl messing with mind he likes her but she a Bi he don't like that.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: July 25, 2013, 12:28:40 AM »
flint's back with a vengeance :o

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #117 on: July 25, 2013, 03:44:17 AM »
I think the guy's beard looks immaculate...

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #118 on: July 25, 2013, 05:31:20 AM »

here's Bob Weatherhill

Dude,I bust your balls but you know it's all in good fun.....but seriously,nobody gives a fuck who said you could compete,nobody cares about some showdown in October.....forget all that shit and just lift for yourself.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #119 on: July 25, 2013, 05:40:22 AM »

Dude,I bust your balls but you know it's all in good fun.....but seriously,nobody gives a fuck who said you could compete,nobody cares about some showdown in October.....forget all that shit and just lift for yourself.

wow, i'm shocked that you didn't attack me :o

and respect for that post, so here's a tune for you dude 8)

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: July 25, 2013, 12:11:16 PM »
to add enough muscle to look like that LHW guy in the photo would take several years of heavy abuse, assuming you have the genetic potiential to hold that much muscle.. which most people don't even at a high bodyfat percentage, never mind ripped to the bone.

takes a special kind of cat to carry that kind of size at that low bf%, never mind all this internet bullshit about how anyone can be 200 ripped on drugs.. most NPC guys I know aren't close to 200 and they run grams a week.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #121 on: July 25, 2013, 12:12:54 PM »
to add enough muscle to look like that LHW guy in the photo would take several years of heavy abuse, assuming you have the genetic potiential to hold that much muscle.. which most people don't even at a high bodyfat percentage, never mind ripped to the bone.

takes a special kind of cat to carry that kind of size at that low bf%, never mind all this internet bullshit about how anyone can be 200 ripped on drugs.. most NPC guys I know aren't close to 200 and they run grams a week.
most guys can be a bloated watery smooth 200lbs and they call it ripped online since they see vague abs in the bathroom mirror

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: July 25, 2013, 12:27:31 PM »

So when did he die?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #123 on: July 25, 2013, 01:25:13 PM »

yep, most peeps hear 198 and they laugh and think it's not that big when in fact 198 DRY and RIPPED is BIG

huge difference btw 198 @ sub-5 vs. 198 @ 10-12% HUGE DIFFERENCE

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: July 25, 2013, 02:15:30 PM »
Why do all whores think they are hot?