+
« on: July 21, 2013, 09:41:25 AM »
+

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Rich Piana says he goes off for up to 6 months
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 10:02:29 AM »
He may go off one compound & switch to another, but there is no way he could come close to maintaining his size by going off for any length of time.

In his videos, he can barely talk without going out of breath & he's always around 280.

I like Ritch & his videos are entertaining, but he's doing himself a disservice by saying such things since he loses credibility.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2013, 11:34:29 AM »
key words "up to"... i'd venture to guess that means he came off for 6 months, once, 6 years ago. lol

and I don't doubt he can go off for a while and maintain size. since a good chunk of that size is from little silicone beads infused with his muscle fibers.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2013, 11:42:07 AM »
When he was competing not that belivable but nowadays i believe that. I dont get how people think as soon as you come off you loose everything. Unless the weight you had was water it wont jus go if you train right and eat right. For me anyway thats how its always been

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2013, 12:24:25 PM »
I enjoy his video's they are entertaining but I don't think I would take his advice over the moderators here or the senior members. I think he is just a guy who does a lot of performance enhancing drugs not a guru or anything.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2013, 12:32:57 PM »
He's full of shit.

Always has been, always will be.

I don't believe anything he says.

8)

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2013, 12:49:50 PM »
When he was competing not that belivable but nowadays i believe that. I dont get how people think as soon as you come off you loose everything. Unless the weight you had was water it wont jus go if you train right and eat right. For me anyway thats how its always been

The bigger you are & the more gear you use to get to that level, the faster you lose that size. You absolutely cannot do grams & grams of gear to get to Rich's size & then go clean for 6 months & come close to maintaining that size & condition. If Ronnie, Levrone & Cormier can't do that, why can Rich Piana?

If you believe Ritch can do that, then you believe Lee Priest bulks on 1cc Deca & 1cc Primo.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2013, 01:01:22 PM »
Guy talks so much shit. Fuck him.

Looks like poop.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2013, 01:13:48 PM »
well, in his (and 99% of most pro's, or big guys in general) defense. when you 'figure it out' how to get to a certain size, the last thing you want is for everybody else to figure it out and catch up. Next thing you know, you have guys spending their money on nothing more than test and gh, (and tren when they gotta get hard), and suppliers inventory's of the high $/unit items like primo, var, tbol, ect... aren't moving. Guys are afraid of 'side effects', so they allow themselves to get brainwashed into thinking they're gonna get 'safe gains' from the girls drugs, and spend $500 on little cycles of primo and test that don't go over 500mg/wk... much less a gram.

soooo..... you give misinformation. Nasser telling guys to eat cat food. Lee telling ppl he uses deca and primo in girls doses. Tom Prince saying you only need a gram of test. Dave Palumbo saying you need to use 7 different drugs. George Farah saying you don't need more than 10iu gh. ect.. ect.. ect...

so sure, take 6 months off at a time because rich does... and wonder after 18months why you're wearing the same size clothes. lol

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2013, 01:52:59 PM »

you hold as much solid muscle weight as your gear use allows.... u cant be an advanced weight if you clear out for 6 month, no one can, physically impossibe

train and eat as perfectly as you want, have the best genes in the world, but if youve gained 50lbs of lean tissue, your probly going to loose 40lb of it..

now you could get fatter to counteract the muscle loss and con your self into thinking your still huge, but if you stay in shape your going to be alot smaller

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2013, 05:56:37 PM »
Sad news.... according to Rich we are all now internet haters :( how will I sleep at night

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2013, 07:55:55 PM »
well, in his (and 99% of most pro's, or big guys in general) defense. when you 'figure it out' how to get to a certain size, the last thing you want is for everybody else to figure it out and catch up. Next thing you know, you have guys spending their money on nothing more than test and gh, (and tren when they gotta get hard), and suppliers inventory's of the high $/unit items like primo, var, tbol, ect... aren't moving. Guys are afraid of 'side effects', so they allow themselves to get brainwashed into thinking they're gonna get 'safe gains' from the girls drugs, and spend $500 on little cycles of primo and test that don't go over 500mg/wk... much less a gram.

soooo..... you give misinformation. Nasser telling guys to eat cat food. Lee telling ppl he uses deca and primo in girls doses. Tom Prince saying you only need a gram of test. Dave Palumbo saying you need to use 7 different drugs. George Farah saying you don't need more than 10iu gh. ect.. ect.. ect...

so sure, take 6 months off at a time because rich does... and wonder after 18months why you're wearing the same size clothes. lol

fuck off aesthetics ::)
l

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2013, 09:59:33 PM »
Oil boy is on three to ten grams a week year round guaranteed. This tard is so dishonest he brings fake weights to golds to film youtube videos, not even magazine promotions, but his youtube channel.

I don't know why these fags feel the need to lie.. Oh, yeah, he has a supplement line to pimp.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2013, 10:58:08 PM »
fake weights, fake gear, fake friends what's next these days... oh ya a mark Wahlberg supplement line that's whats next ha ha ha it doesn't get much worse

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2013, 11:46:58 PM »
I heard from a friend he has fake bicep implants to make his biceps bigger, lol is this true?

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2013, 02:29:07 AM »

you hold as much solid muscle weight as your gear use allows.... u cant be an advanced weight if you clear out for 6 month, no one can, physically impossibe

train and eat as perfectly as you want, have the best genes in the world, but if youve gained 50lbs of lean tissue, your probly going to loose 40lb of it..

now you could get fatter to counteract the muscle loss and con your self into thinking your still huge, but if you stay in shape your going to be alot smaller

I thought as fron what ive read about hgh its very good for helping you hold lean mass. When hes off he is probably on a truck load of hgh hcg etc etc. Im more than likely wrong but with those i assumed and from own experinece you hold your muscle mass extremely well when off

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2013, 02:31:46 AM »
I thought as from what ive read about hgh its very good for helping you hold lean mass. When hes off he is probably on a truck load of hgh hcg etc etc. Im more than likely wrong but with those  from own experinece you hold your muscle mass extremely well when off.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2013, 02:51:51 AM »
I thought as from what ive read about hgh its very good for helping you hold lean mass. When hes off he is probably on a truck load of hgh hcg etc etc. Im more than likely wrong but with those  from own experinece you hold your muscle mass extremely well when off.

there is no 'off' for them in the literal sense.

'off' means hrt doses 100-200/wk, or 2x hrt doses 200-400/wk, at the very least.

now THAT I can believe for 6 months.

if he'd say 'I come off everything except test and hgh', i'd completely buy that.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2013, 05:01:28 AM »
Thought this was a hardcore board and not the hair salon GOSSIP shit board

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2013, 09:15:09 AM »
I thought as from what ive read about hgh its very good for helping you hold lean mass. When hes off he is probably on a truck load of hgh hcg etc etc. Im more than likely wrong but with those  from own experinece you hold your muscle mass extremely well when off.

This makes no sense. You can't replace testosterone with Growth Hormone . They are different hormones & work differently.

You cannot hold on to mass built by grams & grams of gear by going off all gear & taking a ton of GH. Not only will it still not work, but you'd be spending  $1000s on GH to look worse that if you'd stayed on $100s worth of Test.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2013, 09:18:35 AM »
very false

even i know you lose all your gainz after 8 wks

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2013, 05:47:17 PM »
He is an asshole who fucks dudes.  Nuff said.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2013, 12:26:55 AM »
hgh without steroids holds....fuck all

Then why do you gain muscle on just hgh without steroids? Not as fast as steroids. But you still gain lean mass just off hgh

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2013, 12:46:57 AM »
Also i was always told your body gets used to holding onto the extra mass so you naturally can hold on to more muscle mass after each cycle/extended peroids of time on. 

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2013, 12:55:07 AM »
who told you this tho?.... bodybuilders love to make out they are the exception, but we are all the same, no hormones no big ripped muscles... as for gh giving you more perminent gains ::), they tried to claim that in the 90's, utter bullshit

gh on its own does very little, a little bit gh with a small dose of gear goes a very long way tho.. piana will never come off, he will be juicing on dialysis just like that other gay clown