Author Topic: Eleven-Year-Old Nada Al-Ahdal Flees Home to Avoid Forced Marriage in Yemen  (Read 8069 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Eleven-Year-Old Nada Al-Ahdal Flees Home to Avoid Forced Marriage in Yemen

The Qur'an allows Muslim men to marry and have sex with prepubescent girls. Indeed, Muhammad himself had sex with Aisha when she was only nine years old. Yet whenever Westerners condemn Muhammad's teachings, we're called "racists," "bigots," "hate-mongers," and "Islamophobes." Fortunately, even Muslims are recognizing the devastating impact of Islamic law (though they often don't even know that Islam is the source of the problem).

Recently, an 11-year-old Muslim girl named Nada Al-Ahdal ran away from home to avoid a forced marriage. Her own mother threatened to kill her (an "honor killing") if she refused to marry a much older man. We can all be thankful that Nada's uncle has chosen to live a far better life than his religion commands him to live. He is not only protecting Nada, but allowing her to expose an evil practice in Yemen.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
And people wonder why I'm thinking about converting to Catholic :) My friend from Syria converted to Catholism and she's happy. :)
X

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
What a brave young girl.

Cue Ahmed to say this is a cultural thing and nothing to do with Islam....

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
What a brave young girl.

Cue Ahmed to say this is a cultural thing and nothing to do with Islam....
My friend from Syria lives in Canada. She's safe here. Very safe because there are many arab Christians here so she has lots of support. Over in Syria... they are killing Christians like animals :( awful. She got out before this mess. I am happy for her but always think about the people in Syria.
I always liked the name Aisha. But as I got older... the name just doesn't seem the same anymore. I mean... it's still a nice name... but when you think of "the Aisha" it's not something to boast about as far as her age goes. People often say that it was a different time period... but still gross to me :(
X

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
11-year old Yemeni girl flees parents to avoid forced marriage.
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2013, 08:24:01 AM »
When will these barbarians get with the times. 11 years old is child rape. Hopefully nothing will happen to this poor girl.

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: 11-year old Yemeni girl flees parents to avoid forced marriage.
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2013, 08:27:00 AM »
I think this is a fucking disgrace, we need to support the families and most important the fathers so they can keep these children under lock, were are we going with this if we allow any female child to make up her own mind who to marry? Utter disgrace I say stone her.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2013, 08:27:07 AM »
If it was good for the profit, it's good for them.
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2013, 08:29:18 AM »
I think this is a fucking disgrace, we need to support the families and most important the fathers so they can keep these children under lock, were are we going with this if we allow any female child to make up her own mind who to marry? Utter disgrace I say stone her.
That girl has balls that's for sure. It already has a few million views. I would almost support a war for the children over there.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2013, 08:32:03 AM »
That girl has balls that's for sure. It already has a few million views. I would almost support a war for the children over there.

Meh, same with that girl that got shot in the head by the taliban, on TV they all look tough but I tell you once shit hit the fan and somebody puts a gun to your head they become little pussies again, yeah everybody is tough on youtube.
::)

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2013, 08:34:33 AM »
I always had a feeling Karim Abdul-Jabbar was a good man.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2013, 08:35:28 AM »
Meh, same with that girl that got shot in the head by the taliban, on TV they all look tough but I tell you once shit hit the fan and somebody puts a gun to your head they become little pussies again, yeah everybody is tough on youtube.
::)
You are talking about an 11 year old girl. It takes courage just to leave your parents for a cause that you don't believe in. It does not matter the culture. Parents should not get to choose the fate of a child anymore (forced marriage etc...) especially not an 11 year old.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2013, 08:39:12 AM »
You are talking about an 11 year old girl. It takes courage just to leave your parents for a cause that you don't believe in. It does not matter the culture. Parents should not get to choose the fate of a child anymore (forced marriage etc...) especially not an 11 year old.

And you couldn't be more wrong if you tried, once the child is 21 years old it can damn do what it wants until than it is the property of the family or to be more precise the father, If you don't like that I say go save a fucking kitten in a tree you homo.
I can only urge any democratically elected leader in the free world to send the little girl straight back to Yemem if she ever gets as bold as to ask for asylum, she has probably a great live and is just pissed that her new husband isn't the dashing 21 year old she was hoping she would marry, I say that's just tooooo bad, deal with it.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2013, 08:42:44 AM »
And you couldn't be more wrong if you tried, once the child is 21 years old it can damn do what it wants until than it is the property of the family or to be more precise the father, If you don't like that I say go save a fucking kitten in a tree you homo.
No clear thinking adult thinks it is right to marry off an 11 year old. I praise her for fleeing her parents. I fear for your son. You are an evil man.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2013, 08:43:18 AM »
I'm amazed by her intelligence and awareness.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2013, 08:44:17 AM »
I can only urge any democratically elected leader in the free world to send the little girl straight back to Yemem if she ever gets as bold as to ask for asylum, she has probably a great live and is just pissed that her new husband isn't the dashing 21 year old she was hoping she would marry, I say that's just tooooo bad, deal with it.
Horrible troll job asshole.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2013, 08:46:00 AM »
I got my own problems here.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2013, 08:46:02 AM »
sick fucken animals, just glass the region....and be done with it.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2013, 08:48:13 AM »
I would like to hear some muslim getbiggers speak on this. Isn't it time for a culture to be a bit more progressive as time goes by?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2013, 08:48:19 AM »
Horrible troll job asshole.

Cry me a fucking river

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2013, 08:50:01 AM »
Cry me a fucking river
Stay out of the thread if you are just going to troll like a retard. Smart people know the time and place for such things.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2013, 08:53:29 AM »
No clear thinking adult thinks it is right to marry off an 11 year old. I praise her for fleeing her parents. I fear for your son. You are an evil man.

She is an extremely pretty young girl.

I imagine that this has gotten the attention of a lot of the men in her area.

I imagine there's also a dowry involved.

I imagine that she's fetching quite a high price.

Although my assumptions could be wrong, I guess her parents are effectively selling her to the highest bidding pedophile. They threatened to kill her if she didn't comply, I imagine they have already 'mentally spent' the money.

I hope this smart and beautiful young girl keeps what is left of her innocence. Much of it is lost because of this incident but hey, she keeps her virginity and to have an education.

I hope she is an inspiration to other girls in her position.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2013, 08:55:02 AM »
She should marry a Yemeni ifbb pro.
O

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2013, 08:55:17 AM »
Stay out of the thread if you are just going to troll like a retard. Smart people know the time and place for such things.

I consider this the perfect opportunity to make you guys aware that ALL woman are just spoiled brats, including this little one, waaaaaah I don't want to be married, fuck her, she should be thanking the husband for taking her in and all, okay granted I find the idea of some creepy old fuck face fucking her a bit too much as well I give you that, but overall I see absolutely nothing wrong her gents, different folks different strokes. But this all so mighty 'Merican idea of shaping the world to YOUR ideas and believes is the exact reason why you guys are having such a hard time in the middle east, you just don't fucking learn.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2013, 08:56:59 AM »
She is an extremely pretty young girl.

I imagine that this has gotten the attention of a lot of the men in her area.

I imagine there's also a dowry involved.

I imagine that she's fetching quite a high price.

Although my assumptions could be wrong, I guess her parents are effectively selling her to the highest bidding pedophile. They threatened to kill her if she didn't comply, I imagine they have already 'mentally spent' the money.

I hope this smart and beautiful young girl keeps what is left of her innocence. Much of it is lost because of this incident but hey, she keeps her virginity and to have an education.

I hope she is an inspiration to other girls in her position.
Fucking sick. When does it become an issue for outside people?  People will say: let them deal with themselves. Obviously this child isn't the only one who feels this way. Maybe it will start a revolution.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2013, 08:58:23 AM »
Fucking sick. When does it become an issue for outside people?  People will say: let them deal with themselves. Obviously this child isn't the only one who feels this way. Maybe it will start a revolution.

Who are you to think you have the right to change a century old system and custom? Fucking arrogant prick is what you are, why don't you deal with your own inbreed fucking hillbilly trailor trash tornado bait *IMarryMySister people in your country first?