Author Topic: Eleven-Year-Old Nada Al-Ahdal Flees Home to Avoid Forced Marriage in Yemen  (Read 8067 times)

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Re: 11-year old Yemeni girl flees parents to avoid forced marriage.
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2013, 08:59:09 AM »
I consider this the perfect opportunity to make you guys aware that ALL woman are just spoiled brats, including this little one, waaaaaah I don't want to be married, fuck her, she should be thanking the husband for taking her in and all, okay granted I find the idea of some creepy old fuck face fucking her a bit too much as well I give you that, but overall I see absolutely nothing wrong her gents, different folks different strokes. But this all so mighty 'Merican idea of shaping the world to YOUR ideas and believes is the exact reason why you guys are having such a hard time in the middle east, you just don't fucking learn.

All very easy to say from your Ivory Tower in the west where you don't have to deal with any of these issues personally.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2013, 08:59:33 AM »
Cultural relativism.
O

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2013, 09:01:04 AM »
Sounds like a scripted response by the girl.  Did the US government film this?  

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2013, 09:01:08 AM »
I consider this the perfect opportunity to make you guys aware that ALL woman are just spoiled brats, including this little one, waaaaaah I don't want to be married, fuck her, she should be thanking the husband for taking her in and all, okay granted I find the idea of some creepy old fuck face fucking her a bit too much as well I give you that, but overall I see absolutely nothing wrong her gents, different folks different strokes. But this all so mighty 'Merican idea of shaping the world to YOUR ideas and believes is the exact reason why you guys are having such a hard time in the middle east, you just don't fucking learn.
Holy shit. SHE IS 11 YOU DUMB FUCK!!!! Shaping the world? The kids are crying for help. This isn't a 17 year-old with ancient customs. It's a greedy family looking to cash in on the rape (marriage) of an 11 year old girl. Obviously the uncle didn't think it was right either.

Answer this question Stark: Do you feel it's right to force marry an 11 year old child?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2013, 09:01:48 AM »
Who are you to think you have the right to change a century old system and custom? Fucking arrogant prick is what you are, why don't you deal with your own inbreed fucking hillbilly trailor trash tornado bait *IMarryMySister people in your country first?

Word is you converted to Islam and booked the first flight to Yemen when you saw the YouTube video.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2013, 09:02:17 AM »
All very easy to say from your Ivory Tower in the west where you don't have to deal with any of these issues personally.

I tell you if she be my daughter I have her spanked by a thousand lashes or as many as she can take face fucked and than stoned!!! This should be a warning to all woman in that region were THANK GOD men are still in control of their woman! Look were sex equality got us in the western world!!

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2013, 09:02:26 AM »
Who are you to think you have the right to change a century old system and custom? Fucking arrogant prick is what you are, why don't you deal with your own inbreed fucking hillbilly trailor trash tornado bait *IMarryMySister people in your country first?

there's a bit of difference between a pre pubescent boy bodied little girl....and an arranged marriage at 16. if that difference baffles you, the prison inmates will surely explain it to you in great detail.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2013, 09:02:48 AM »
Holy shit. SHE IS 11 YOU DUMB FUCK!!!! Shaping the world? The kids are crying for help. This isn't a 17 year-old with ancient customs. It's a greedy family looking to cash in on the rape (marriage) of an 11 year old girl. Obviously the uncle didn't think it was right either.

Answer this question Stark: Do you feel it's right to force marry an 11 year old child?

The question you need to be asking is how many times he's jerked off to the video.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2013, 09:04:30 AM »
Sounds like a scripted response by the girl.  Did the US government film this?  

I would agree IF she'd been speaking in English.

The words the translation used are not the sort of words an 11 year old would use BUT this is a translation and so they are the translators words. We don't really know whether the language used was that of an 11 year old Yemeni girl.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2013, 09:04:40 AM »
I tell you if she be my daughter I have her spanked by a thousand lashes or as many as she can take face fucked and than stoned!!! This should be a warning to all woman in that region were THANK GOD men are still in control of their woman! Look were sex equality got us in the western world!!
I am dumbfounded. I didn't think anyone could be more hate-filled, and delusional than Ekul. You are an admitted racist, and a complete moron. How do you have a wife?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2013, 09:04:55 AM »

If that is custom in that part of our world - more power to them, here in the western world no of course not that would be sick, but I guarantee you these little bitches cannot wait to get married to please their husband over there, don't be fooled by that little girl, she just made the life of thousands of hopeful girls over there a living hell, selfish little prat.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2013, 09:06:44 AM »
I am dumbfounded. I didn't think anyone could be more hate-filled, and delusional than Ekul. You are an admitted racist, and a complete moron. How do you have a wife?

Jesus christ time to grow some balls eh? You make it sound like she is married to some 80 year old guy who uses his knife to open her up a little more so his weiner fits in properly.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2013, 09:06:47 AM »
If that is custom in that part of our world - more power to them, here in the western world no of course not that would be sick, but I guarantee you these little bitches cannot wait to get married to please their husband over there, don't be fooled by that little girl, she just made the life of thousands of hopeful girls over there a living hell, selfish little prat.

Jerry is that you? They let you have a computer in your cell?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2013, 09:06:53 AM »

And here we have it.

The reason for Starks posts in this thread.

He's a downtrodden male.

He has a massive chip on his shoulder when it comes to women.

What was her name Stark? Can you say it out loud without crying? How long has it been? Feels like just yesterday?

Let him have his 'therapy' on this thread. It'll mean he's less likely to act out in real life.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2013, 09:08:03 AM »
And here we have it.

The reason for Starks posts in this thread.

He's a downtrodden male.

He has a massive chip on his shoulder when it comes to women.

What was her name Stark? Can you say it out loud without crying? How long has it been? Feels like just yesterday?

Let him have his 'therapy' on this thread. It'll mean he's less likely to act out in real life.

Cannot deal with different believes? Time to kill yourself.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2013, 09:08:49 AM »

Now fantasizing that 11 year old girls can't wait to please their middle aged husbands.

Damaged goods.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2013, 09:09:03 AM »
Jesus christ time to grow some balls eh? You make it sound like she is married to some 80 year old guy who uses his knife to open her up a little more so his weiner fits in properly.
You are fucking sick!!!!! I'm being serious. How the hell has this fool been allowed to spew this shit? Yet you worry about posters like me. Shameful.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2013, 09:09:42 AM »
Now fantasizing that 11 year old girls can't wait to please their middle aged husbands.

Damaged goods.

That is and should be their only concern right from the moment they are born.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2013, 09:10:18 AM »
Cannot deal with different believes? Time to kill yourself.

By the sound of it, you'll be doing that before me, fella.

That is if you don't get beaten to death by some pre-teen girls father when he finds you rifling through her panty drawer.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2013, 09:11:12 AM »
That is and should be their only concern right from the moment they are born.
Put your son up for adoption. Please.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2013, 09:12:01 AM »
You are fucking sick!!!!! I'm being serious. How the hell has this fool been allowed to spew this shit? Yet you worry about posters like me. Shameful.

Lol you are fucking stupid, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah he is saying stuff I don't agree with, ban him ban him, you fucking no good girl, I suggest you beg Ron to delete you account. Jesus how do you people go through life without getting hit by a fucking bus?

now can we get back to the topic at hand? I wasn't finished making my point.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2013, 09:13:27 AM »

Lol you are fucking stupid, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah he is saying stuff I don't agree with, ban him ban him, you fucking no good girl, I suggest you beg Ron to delete you account. Jesus how do you people go through life without getting hit by a fucking bus?

now can we get back to the topic at hand? I wasn't finished making my point.
I hope that isn't a pic of your son :-X Poor kid has Ross Perot ears.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2013, 09:13:33 AM »
Put your son up for adoption. Please.

My son is fine, but truth to be told, the minute somebody told me my wife was carrying a female fetus I would have taken a wet towel and five minutes and mercy killed / asphyxiated her.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2013, 09:14:50 AM »
all these other things that happen on the other side of the world make you realize How Great America is most of the time....

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2013, 09:15:21 AM »
My son is fine, but truth to be told, the minute somebody told me my wife was carrying a female fetus I would have taken a wet towel and five minutes and mercy killed / asphyxiated her.
See, you were so close to having a legendary troll moment. It is over the top shit like this, that makes people see right through the bullshit.