Author Topic: Zimmerman continues his good deeds - rescues man from overturned truck  (Read 21191 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding for Truck Crash Rescue
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 10:19:38 AM »
George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding for Truck Crash Rescue
George Zimmerman 'Pulled' Person From Overturned Truck

By MATT GUTMAN and ALEXIS SHAW
Updated 1 min ago

George Zimmerman, who has been in hiding since he was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, emerged to help rescue someone who was trapped in an overturned truck, police said today.

Sanford Police Department Capt. Jim McAuliffe told ABC News that Zimmerman "pulled an individual from a truck that had rolled over" at the intersection of a Florida highway last week.

The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route 417, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where he shot Martin.

It's the first known sighting of Zimmerman since he left the courtroom following his acquittal last week on murder charges for the death of Martin. Zimmerman, 29, shot and killed Martin, 17, in Sanford, Fla., on Feb. 26, 2012. The jury determined that Zimmerman shot Martin in self-defense.

READ MORE: 'Justice for Trayvon' Rallies Bring Martin's Family to the Fight

The acquittal prompted dozens of protests across the country this past weekend and his lawyers have said that Zimmerman has been the subject of death threats. His lawyers said Zimmerman has been wearing a bullet-proof vest when he ventures out in public.

Zimmerman's parents told ABC News' Barbara Walters they too have received death threats and have been unable to return to their home.

Zimmerman's Parents in Hiding from 'Enormous Amount of Death Threats': ABC News Exclusive

"We have had an enormous amount of death threats. George's legal counsel has had death threats, the police chief of Sanford, many people have had death threats," Zimmerman's father, Robert Zimmerman said."'Everyone with Georgie's DNA should be killed' -- just every kind of horrible thing you can imagine."

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
he also won the lottery :)
X

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Good for Zim Zam

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding for Truck Crash Rescue
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2013, 10:22:53 AM »
Moments later he shot and killed the injured motorist claiming, "He was coming right at me and I had to stand my ground."
a

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2013, 10:23:40 AM »
Moments later he shot and killed the injured motorist claiming, "He was coming right at me and I had to stand my ground."

;D

The motorist was black, so I guess we're even now. 

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2013, 10:26:53 AM »
 ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
 ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
LMFAO!

::)

Yea this wants staged by his lawyers  ::)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
So Zimmerman is Zorro?
A

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Car was a dark blue which Zimmerman mistook for black, which in turn caused him to follow it....

Rumor is that the car was also wearing a car bra which Zimmerman mistook for a large hoodie.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
OBAMA’S SON: 20 Disgusting Tweets from Trayvon
    Print Friendly and PDF    

By Clash Daily   / 22 July 2013   / 191 Comments   

Screen Shot 2013-07-22 at 9.19.13 AMJohn Hawkins, of RightWingNews.com, has plowed thru 150 pages of Trayvon’s Twitter account and grabbed twenty tweets from Trayvon that paint him as a misogynistic, weed smoking, thug. Here you go folks.  Not quite the sweet little child the lame stream media, Obama and various race-baiters have painted him to be, eh?

* WARNING: Rough language ahead.

RT @ReesyyLaTootieB: Hahaha Hoe u got USED fa yo loose ass p*ssy.! Tighten up.! #Literally

RT @fukunurhoexxx: #youthetype of b*tch that give up your p*ssy for free and think its cool #p*ssyaintfree #fb

RT @TheSoleManSB: We in need of some trees … Wea tha weed man

RT @MisunderstoodC_: Get high to balance out the lows

RT @___xMaxDee: I got game for you young hoes, don’t grow to be a dumm hoe

RT @Bombshelll_: “@La_VidaBella: I’ll beat the pu**sy up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up”

RT @iTeachSEXOLOGY: d*ck slipping out when you got her in doggy? Either u trying to long stroke wit a short d*ck or she need to arch tha …

RT @Mitchell_Garcia: I’ll slap a girl if she said suck my toes wtf, she must be giving some great dome for some sh*t like that òÕ òÕ òÕ

RT @ThatBitchJenny_: A f*ck n*gga is FOREVER a f*ck n*gga! Fu*ck ‘em!

RT @iAmCartoonFYF: 6 Pound 7 Pound 8 Pound #KUSH

RT @GrandadJFreeman: You know you high AF when you stop at a stop sign and wait for it to turn green U WANNA SEE SUM CASH? WELL LEMME SEE SUM ASS

RT @KissMeEndlessly: puss ass crackas .

RT @TheyHATEShAHeED: Its crazy how i was jus pissed off,snappin…then i smoked..now im happy:) ha

RT @stillblazingtho: If you don’t like #weed. #YoureNotMyType

RT @SheIs_UNdefined: & When Im On That SMOKE, Im Going Super-HAM! Its a new year lets make some changes…… f*ck dat wea da weedman at??

RT @KimmyBtchhh: Some of y’all need a Blunt!

RT @stillblazingtho:

R E T W E E T If you smoke #weed.

RT @PrettyMeStarr: White People’(s) Call Police , Black People’(s) Call There Cousin

Read more: http://clashdaily.com/2013/07/obamas-son-20-disgusting-tweets-from-trayvon/#ixzz2ZnpH2Xlh
Get more Clash on ClashDaily.com, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
Breaking News: Zimmerman
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2013, 12:08:28 PM »
George Zimmerman Just stopped traffic on a Florida HWY to let a family of ducks pass by.
 ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Great that he's helping people.

Seriously, this is who he is... a busybody that will do everything he can to interject himself into situations.

Every time the neighbors fight, some kids are loud, he hears a dog barking - THIS WILL CONTINUE. 

A good and a bad thing - - - depends who you asks.  He wants to be a cop, he will always find a way to do their job.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
http://tampa.cbslocal.com/2013/07/22/zimmerman-helps-save-family-of-four-from-overturned-vehicle

SANFORD, Fla. (CBS Tampa) — George Zimmerman helped save the lives of a family of four that were involved in a single-car accident.

According to a Seminole County Sheriff’s Office report, the family was driving in a Ford Explorer SUV when it went off the road and rolled over in Sanford last week.

A responding deputy reported that when he arrived Zimmerman and another man helped the two parents and two children out of the vehicle.

The report states that Zimmerman was not a witness to the crash and left after making contact with the responding deputy.

No one in the car was injured.

This is the first known public sighting of Zimmerman since he was acquitted of second-degree murder charges in the death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin last year. Zimmerman said he shot Martin in self-defense

bears

• Getbig IV
Car was a dark blue which Zimmerman mistook for black, which in turn caused him to follow it....

Rumor is that the car was also wearing a car bra which Zimmerman mistook for a large hoodie.

LOL!!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
You mean he didn't loot the overturned truck? Oh wait..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You mean he didn't loot the overturned truck? Oh wait..

Ashtray would have gone through the pockets of the passengers and taken off. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Ashtray would have gone through the pockets of the passengers and taken off. 

:D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Great that he's helping people.

Seriously, this is who he is... a busybody that will do everything he can to interject himself into situations.

Every time the neighbors fight, some kids are loud, he hears a dog barking - THIS WILL CONTINUE. 

A good and a bad thing - - - depends who you asks.  He wants to be a cop, he will always find a way to do their job.
x2

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Congratulations to Tubby for managing to go outside without shooting someone

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
abc news

Zimmerman said he went to the  over turned truck because it looked suspicious , he saw skittles and an  Arizona ice tea in the truck

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
UPDATE:  Zimmerman shot the two kids as they reached for their skittles.