Author Topic: Zimmerman continues his good deeds - rescues man from overturned truck  (Read 21255 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
This is the mentality we're dealing with... haha

Sums it up perfectly!!!

truth is ashtray and TJ would of been drug addicts and criminals.
There better off, there parents never cared for them anyway, atleast ashtray had obama's support and got to use twitter, TJ got no love from the government (rightfully so)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
:o Nice job dipshit.  Zimmerman was the jab that set gun owners up for this nut punch.  Stand your ground is as good as dead.  Thieves, rapists and murderers rejoice.

Agreed... zimmerman knew it didn't apply but asked for a hearing anyway (then cancelled when the author of SYG laughed it off as bullshit).

THIS guy... well, he just opened up on a truck cause he thought he saw something.  The OLD law in FL, the 'duty to retreat', would have required him to step back and take cover and assess the situation.  It's WAY too easy for some guy to get mad and start shooting - then just say "I thought i saw something".

Sounds like he panicked or was angry or anything else - everything except stepping back and avoiding a gun battle.  And Obama WILL use this to get his way.  And it won't just be SYG - they'll add the mag capacity or other things to it, you can bet on that.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Great that he's helping people.

Seriously, this is who he is... a busybody that will do everything he can to interject himself into situations.

Every time the neighbors fight, some kids are loud, he hears a dog barking - THIS WILL CONTINUE. 

A good and a bad thing - - - depends who you asks.  He wants to be a cop, he will always find a way to do their job.

Car is overturned with family in it -  he helps.  What would you have done?  Ridiculous assessment.  Pls don't tell me you are just being the devils advocate.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Car is overturned with family in it -  he helps.  What would you have done?  Ridiculous assessment.  Pls don't tell me you are just being the devils advocate.

I agree it's great he is helping people.  I just said there are good and bad things to come out of this.  He'll be calling 911 for potholes and following people he thinks are armed and on drugs - it's nice that he wants to help others - but he does seem to be a low IQ person, and maybe a little too over-confident (Who runs into the darkness to catch up with an armed junkie?)

So I think it's awesome he helped people.  No doubt there.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Will Obama praise the beautiful actions of zimmerman saving lives?
« Reply #155 on: July 23, 2013, 07:41:35 AM »
as he should its a cheap media stunt.

As Black as Blacken...  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
http://www.dlas.org/questions-zimmerman-verdict

Good link that will shut down all the Zimm haters. 

orion

• Getbig IV
Racist criminal nogs like Dyson should look in the damned mirror

Did you just call someone a racist?? :o

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Did you just call someone a racist?? :o

Takes one to know one.   ;)  ;)  ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Another Obama Success Story… Family Rescued by George Zimmerman Scared to Death of #Trayvon Mob

Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, July 23, 2013, 7:28 PM

Another Obama Success Story–
Mark and Dana Michelle Gerstle, the Florida family rescued by George Zimmerman, said they do not want to talk publicly about Zimmerman for fear they will be accused of portraying him as a hero.

Family fears the Trayvon mob.
mark gertsle
 Angry: Mark Gerstle, pictured, yells at reporters to leave the area after arriving home in Port Orange, Florida, Tuesday, July 23, 2013. (Daily Mail)

The Daily Mail reported:

The family rescued by George Zimmerman after a rollover crash in Florida are terrified they will become targets for hate mobs who have made death threats to the neighborhood vigilante.

Mark and Dana Michelle Gerstle told friends they do not want to talk publicly about Zimmerman for fear they will be accused of portraying him as a hero – and face a backlash from those who consider he got away with murder.

‘They are very grateful to Zimmerman for what he did, but they do not want to get involved,’ said a friend, who asked not to be named.

‘There is so much hatred directed towards him they have got to think about their own family. There are a lot of crazies out there. If they say anything in support of him it could backfire.’

The neighborhood watch volunteer, who to many is the most hated man in America after being acquitted of the murder of Trayvon Martin, helped save the family after a terrifying crash.

Can you blame them?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/07/its-an-obama-world-family-rescued-by-george-zimmerman-scared-to-death-of-trayvon-mob

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Gerstle 's a spineless coward.. Team TrayTray may be made up of the absolute scum of the earth, but he could at least have publically thanked a man and showed some balls

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Lots of questions appearing on this story, will be interesting to see how it develops in the next few days.

viking1

• Getbig V

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Sippin on Sizzurp.

Although Candy + drink + morphine is a stretch here.   It's like catching someone with a map and a car and saying "They only need dynamite, and we have a solid plan to blow something up".

I mean, absent is the pretty major ingredient.   I know a lot of kids that choose a soft drink and candy.  I can't imagine all of them are about to add codeine to it lol...

Except when you include Trayvons twitter and facebook records and then also consider the findings of his autopsy, which found that he had brain and liver damage from long term drug abuse. So there was a strong chance Trayvon was buying Skittles and Arizona Watermelon Tea in order to make lean.

all drugs - TPPIIP

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Except when you include Trayvons twitter and facebook records and then also consider the findings of his autopsy, which found that he had brain and liver damage from long term drug abuse. So there was a strong chance Trayvon was buying Skittles and Arizona Watermelon Tea in order to make lean.

Marijuana itself does not cause liver damage but most marijuana contains various impurities and other plant material that CAN be damaging to the liver.

And to be clear, he should be shot because of his INTENT?  If he was HIGH and acting the fool, hey, cap him.  But "he might have planned to use it at a future date with some illegal drug we never found"?   Right?

Nomad

• Getbig IV
http://www.dlas.org/questions-zimmerman-verdict

Good link that will shut down all the Zimm haters. 

Thanks for the find. Get owned Trayvon supporter fucktards.

Trayvon got wasted fair and square for trying to jump someone who was carrying. You reap what you sow.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Marijuana itself does not cause liver damage but most marijuana contains various impurities and other plant material that CAN be damaging to the liver.

And to be clear, he should be shot because of his INTENT?  If he was HIGH and acting the fool, hey, cap him.  But "he might have planned to use it at a future date with some illegal drug we never found"?   Right?

Nice of you to completely ignore the part about brain damage.

all drugs - TPPIIP

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Nice of you to completely ignore the part about brain damage.

Marijuana Use Causes Brain Damage Confirmed

"Our results suggest that long-term cannabis use is hazardous to white matter in the developing brain.  This was especially true for those who had started in adolescence, as we know the brain is still developing during this time," Lead researcher Dr. Marc Seal, from Melbourne’s Murdoch Children's Research Institute said in a university release.

http://www.medicaldaily.com/articles/11417/20120809/marijuana-brain-damage-memory-learning-drug-habit-addiction.htm

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Best Man = Zimmer Man.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Marijuana Use Causes Brain Damage Confirmed

"Our results suggest that long-term cannabis use is hazardous to white matter in the developing brain.  This was especially true for those who had started in adolescence, as we know the brain is still developing during this time," Lead researcher Dr. Marc Seal, from Melbourne’s Murdoch Children's Research Institute said in a university release.

http://www.medicaldaily.com/articles/11417/20120809/marijuana-brain-damage-memory-learning-drug-habit-addiction.htm

Overdosing on robitussin can lead to brain damage as well.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Nomad

• Getbig IV
However, on the second day of deliberations, after spending nine hours discussing the evidence, Maddy said she realized there wasn't enough proof to convict Zimmerman of murder or manslaughter under Florida law.
all drugs - TPPIIP

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
It's unfortunate that everyone has missed the point.  This incident started over penis envy.  See, George is a Jewish Mexican.  Let's break that down.  Common knowledge dictates that Mexicans have very small penises.  Second only to Asians.  Jews are no picnic either, but because of the mixed heritage, George was never "cut".  Therefore you have a typically small Mexican penis with an inch and a half of extra skin.  It goes helmet, turtleneck and balls. 

Now George see's this strapping young colored walking his street.  Fear sets in that he is going to start destroying all the white tail in said neighborhood.  He frets over his shortcomings and the obvious disappointment that his wife feels and pop, pop, pop.  RIP Trayvon.

Hope this was helpful.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
CNN Reporter Snubs Zimmerman: 'I'm Sure' Rescued Family Wishes 'Someone Else' Had Helped Them

By Brad Wilmouth | July 27, 2013 | 16:13

14  102 Reddit0  0 
A  A 

On Tuesday, July 23, as CNN Newsroom gave attention to the story that George Zimmerman helped rescue a family after a vehicle crash in Florida, CNN reporter Victor Blackstone inserted some uncalled for commentary as he theorized that the rescued family members "would also hope" that "someone else" other than Zimmerman had rescued them.

After Blackstone recounted that the family members "don't want any media attention," he then made the unnecessary jab toward Zimmerman as he added:

I'm sure they're very grateful that someone came to help them. I'm sure they would also hope that it would be someone else who wouldn't bring this kind of attention to their family.

Below is a transcript of the relevant portion of the Tuesday, July 23, CNN Newsroom, which aired at about 11:39 a.m.:

PAMELA BROWN: Victor, first off, I'm glad to know that the family made it out okay. You have to wonder: Did they know it was George Zimmerman who helped rescue them?

VICTOR BLACKSTONE: Well, that's the big question. Did they know it was George Zimmerman? You said that they are fine, they're safe, no injuries. This family has said that they don't want any media attention, they don't want to be interviewed.

I'm sure they're very grateful that someone came to help them. I'm sure they would also hope that it would be someone else who wouldn't bring this kind of attention to their family.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brad-wilmouth/2013/07/27/cnn-reporter-sleights-zimmerman-im-sure-rescued-family-wishes-someone#ixzz2aOhtrrum