Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 23, 2014, 04:29:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: www.freecraigtitus.com/Effects of Titus situation on contest sponsorships  (Read 18923 times)
240 is Back
Getbig V

Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

« Reply #125 on: December 25, 2005, 11:55:23 AM »

Who cares if they are put on trial, steroids that is.  Editorials now,,,,pathetic but an editorial is an opinion and opinions are like,,,,,,,,,,,,and everyone has one.  Yours just is what you are all about it would seem.  Glory Hound.  There's so many who try to get fame out of someone elses misfortune.  I think this is the wrong battle to try to get the fame from though.  The steroid/drugs story will sell papers, get viewers so the free craig titus BS will just look stupid.  Can't wait for the whole story to reported, not just posted by anonymous sources.  RIP Melissa  there are a lot of people out here thinking of the family.

I respect your point of view, but I think attacks on steroids will trickel down to supplements. The supplement industry keeps the BBing industry alive.
Report to moderator   Logged

bigdumbbell
Getbig V

Bon Voyage !

« Reply #126 on: December 25, 2005, 12:25:01 PM »

240  you've only been to one contest right ? and now you're the advocate for the supplement industry ? or am i mixing it up because you have 8 getbig foum names to keep your grandiose lies straight?
240 is Back
Getbig V

Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

« Reply #127 on: December 25, 2005, 12:29:22 PM »

240  you've only been to one contest right ? and now you're the advocate for the supplement industry ? or am i mixing it up becuase you have 8 getbig foum names to keep your grandiose lies straight

Steroids on trial leads to supplements on trial.

Supp companies take a hit, and so do magazine and show sponsorships.  They are very closely related.

bigdumbbell
Getbig V

Bon Voyage !

« Reply #128 on: December 25, 2005, 12:35:52 PM »

Steroids on trial leads to supplements on trial.

Supp companies take a hit, and so do magazine and show sponsorships.  They are very closely related.

i asked 3 questions.
you responded.
and answered none of them.   

dooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo
shutupandtrain88
Getbig II

Getbig!

« Reply #129 on: December 25, 2005, 07:37:37 PM »

I respect your point of view, but I think attacks on steroids will trickel down to supplements. The supplement industry keeps the BBing industry alive.

I can't really see the story being about how protein shakes or creatine cause homicidal rage.  I know that's only 2 supps in a huge range of it, but, if weed is touted as a "gateway" drug, injecting steroids is going to be a bigger story than drinking shakes.  Besides, their well reported lifestyles and the reports of syringes and drugs.  Don't see the avoidance of the steroid end of it.  That part of bodybuilding, pro bodybuilding, is probably going to be a big part of the trial if the judge allows it.  It's a sad story for all the parties direectly involved.  In the end a person was murdered and if there are steroids, drug use, drug dealing involved, let's hear it.  Maybe in the future, some of the pro's, and others out there will learn something from it.   If they don't we'll hear more and more stories like this.  If anyone thinks drugs aren't a dead end, look at this case.     
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!