Author Topic: Lee Priest -is he obsessive compulsive?  (Read 27103 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Lee Priest -is he obsessive compulsive?
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2013, 10:02:19 AM »
training people in his home gym or in commercial gyms i d say, using his grotesque appearance to lure the insecure gullible customers.  Too bad one day he ll have to stop juicing and will be back to his 120 lbs self, and nobody will want to train with him anymore so he ll have to do something else for a living.

Oh wait, I just realized it will never happen as to prevent such a dramatic event from happening, he ll probably juice until it kills him, like so many of his kind. One day he ll probably go see a doc because he s been shitting and pissing more blood than the usual, and the doc will tell him "eeer, I m sorry to inform you you have three blown up organs and that you re going to die in less than two weeks" ala nasser el somebody.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2013, 11:45:11 AM »
lee was infamous for his half a shot of decca every 2 weeks with to sniffs of primo boasts....

he talked very plainly about everything barring what people actualy wanted to hear from him

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2013, 12:01:43 PM »
He's only a few years older than me but he looks so haggard, like a prison inked gollum.. Rec drugs?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2013, 12:31:16 PM »
training people in his home gym or in commercial gyms i d say, using his grotesque appearance to lure the insecure gullible customers.  Too bad one day he ll have to stop juicing and will be back to his 120 lbs self, and nobody will want to train with him anymore so he ll have to do something else for a living.

Oh wait, I just realized it will never happen as to prevent such a dramatic event from happening, he ll probably juice until it kills him, like so many of his kind. One day he ll probably go see a doc because he s been shitting and pissing more blood than the usual, and the doc will tell him "eeer, I m sorry to inform you you have three blown up organs and that you re going to die in less than two weeks" ala nasser el somebody.

Hahaha - no astral thong for you!

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2013, 12:35:06 PM »

True.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2013, 12:38:22 PM »
He's only a few years older than me but he looks so haggard, like a prison inked gollum.. Rec drugs?

Nope.....two weeks e-dating booty.
 ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2013, 12:52:31 PM »
Is he tall?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2013, 12:55:55 PM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2013, 12:56:31 PM »

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2013, 02:54:43 PM »
yo hater, you stalking my posts now.

Caro a U this much short fused  :)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2013, 03:09:41 PM »

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2013, 03:26:38 PM »
funny thing is he usually quite lean and in shape......if you don't like his tatoos....fine.....but he is in good shape most of the time and still keeps a flat stomach. to say he looks unhealthy is just asanine. imho

believe me.....the guy is still quite popular and in demand all over the globe......he makes a good living.

most of the naysayers here have never been in shape like lee.......keep on hating though......he could probably care less.

The Oracle

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2013, 03:58:56 PM »
funny pic but desist with the homophobic attacks...not cool

I doubt he has a phobia for homosexuals. Why be afraid of a man who likes other men? I think you would be more accurate saying homosexualmisia  which is a hatred or dislike for men who like other men. I can't understand why homosexuals use incorrect terminology to describe others' reactions to them.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2013, 04:11:57 PM »
No doubt Lee is still in good shape. Just makes you wonder why he keeps getting more tattoos when he has been used to displaying his muscles most his life, either on stage, or out and about.
i hear you.....i am not into tatoos at all......just wanted to make the point that lee is a fine bber and has that old school look.....unlike the dudes of today.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2013, 04:18:30 PM »
funny thing is he usually quite lean and in shape......if you don't like his tatoos....fine.....but he is in good shape most of the time and still keeps a flat stomach. to say he looks unhealthy is just asanine. imho

believe me.....the guy is still quite popular and in demand all over the globe......he makes a good living.

most of the naysayers here have never been in shape like lee.......keep on hating though......he could probably care less.

Whatever he is worth, he'd be worth 10x more without all that ink on his face and body.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2013, 04:20:29 PM »
Whatever he is worth, he'd be worth 10x more without all that ink on his face and body.
fair statement...

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2013, 04:22:11 PM »
He definitely has that old school look! Unfortunate you don't see that more often these days.

Makes me wonder if the deciding factor of that look (in pro Bodybuilding) is solely based on the combination of drugs taken.

Perhaps there is some validity to Lees claims of very little drug use over the years.
he has the small waist......and overall pleasing shape......i hope he does the nabba show!!

would be great to see him on stage again. imho

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2013, 04:54:35 PM »
Lee is now cultivating yet another obsession -extreme tattooing.

Sure he has always been a fan of the needle and ink.  But he has now taken it to a new low.r

Is this bad?  I believe any form of obsessive behaviour can't be beneficial.  Anything that controls your day to day functionality, whether it be tattoo fixation, steroid use, height issues etc etc can't be healthy...on any level.
does worrying about what other people do classify as a Obsessive disorder?  :D

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Stop the hate and The Pros will return
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2013, 07:26:52 PM »
does worrying about what other people do classify as a Obsessive disorder?  :D

worrying?  wow, you have defined yourself as very ignorant person.  Read the thread.  Comments like this say more about your lack of intellect than anything else...wow...out of this thread now..ffs !

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2013, 08:34:32 PM »
I think we're all a bit obsessive-compulsive with our weight-training, diet and how we look.

And it perhaps goes to other aspects of our lives as well.....
Just a tiny tad bit, UNLESS you have full blown OCD. The two COGNITIVE DISTORTIONS that are VERY MUCH apart the bodybuilding/fitness lifestyle/mindset are " ALL OR NOTHING ".......and " MAGNIFICATION/MINIMIZATION "........Especially if you have self esteem issues related to your own body. You very much MAGNIFY others physical appearance, the split second you lay eyes on them and then automatically MINIMIZE your own body. When it comes to......" ALL OR NOTHING "........you can very much use that when it comes to training, nothing wrong with that.

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2013, 08:35:48 PM »
Agreed. Would be nice to see him on stage again, but after the past few shows he was supposed to do, and suddenly couldn't; it doesn't look promising.

It hasn't 'looked promising' for around a decade..lol

He should have thought before he opened his pie hole and slandered Manion.

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2013, 08:39:05 PM »
Just a tiny tad bit, UNLESS you have full blown OCD. The two COGNITIVE DISTORTIONS that are VERY MUCH apart the bodybuilding/fitness lifestyle/mindset are " ALL OR NOTHING ".......and " MAGNIFICATION/MINIMIZATION "........Especially if you have self esteem issues related to your own body. You very much MAGNIFY others physical appearance, the split second you lay eyes on them and then automatically MINIMIZE your own body. When it comes to......" ALL OR NOTHING "........you can very much use that when it comes to training, nothing wrong with that.

Yes, body dysmorphia etc etc.

So many Pros come across as incredibly insecure, lacking confidence in social settings, inability to form stable relationships, overt anger issues.  They are also over represented in family violence isssues and gay4pay settings...wow.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2013, 08:48:48 PM »
 he wears hot pink nails    hands and feet

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2013, 08:54:44 PM »
worrying?  wow, you have defined yourself as very ignorant person.  Read the thread.  Comments like this say more about your lack of intellect than anything else...wow...out of this thread now..ffs !
Are you a retard ? it was a fucking joke stupid and yet you decide to be a jerk. Fuck sakes you dream about Lee Priest, he owns real estate in your head, who gives a fuck what he does, worry about yourself. LOSER  ;)  :-*

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2013, 08:57:09 PM »
he wears hot pink nails    hands and feet

It's tragic.  Lee has been copping shit his whole life.  If it is not his lack of height, no chest, short limbs etc etc.  Now it's his painted nails..lol.

The guy has been bullied, ridiculed and mocked his entire life.  It is now showing the toll it has placed on his psychological health. Not good!