Author Topic: Lee Priest -is he obsessive compulsive?  (Read 27116 times)

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Stop the hate and The Pros will return
Re: Lee Priest -is he obsessive compulsive?
« Reply #125 on: July 26, 2013, 04:10:50 AM »
I can't see why Caro, aka Hank Wood, posts here. He won't make a difference. Ron has pressure put on him from various people and organizations so that is why some people get attacked and he does nothing or very little about it. I mean, why allow defaming here? We can imagine all the anonymous people coming here....like Caro...and knocking various people. The anonymity is the problem not the moderators.

I think they should require that everyone who registers here does so with their ISP email address. Better yet, do that and also have a credit card or drivers licence. That would stop all the crap. When few are responsible for what they post then what you get is the crap seen regularly on Getbig. That is okay to a point but the flotsam will keep attacking people until they melt. Those who don't melt sure cop a hiding here. Thanks, moderators and Ron!

Vince, you are obviously a 'thinking' person.  However, your belief that if the GB posters are forced to register to this site via drivers licence etc. it will in turn  act as a deterrent for the haters is a misplaced and incorrect ideal.

It is simple Vince. And that is, have consistent modding as they do at MD and BB.com.  These sites do not have the bullying, flotsam, attacks etc that has become a daily sport here.  Why?  Because these sites enforce their own rules.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #126 on: July 26, 2013, 04:16:18 AM »
I only found out about getbig forums in 2008. It was a pro who told me about getbig. Pros are here as either guests or gimmicks.

it would be funny if bikinislut was Dennis James or Ronnie Coleman.

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #127 on: July 26, 2013, 04:26:48 AM »

lol... and  gh15 has been accused of being pretty much everyone else.  lol

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #128 on: July 26, 2013, 05:32:06 AM »
Lee Priest doesn't bs. He speaks his mind and so do I. Well, I met Lee at Darling Harbour a couple of days before the funeral of his grandfather. I don't like going to funerals but for some reason headed up to Newcastle. I met Lee outside the church and asked him if it were okay that I attended. He said he didn't mind. When I heard what his grandfather was like I knew I had made the right decision. He was a very good man and well liked by everyone and especially Lee. He was like a father to Lee. Anyway, his grandfather would accept new people in his neighbourhood and invited them to attend and be part of what was happening. That isn't a trait you often see nowadays because so many people are suspicious and keep to themselves.
I got to meet Lee's mother and a few of his relatives. He is well thought of in Newcastle and rightly so.
Many people here consider that funerals are private and only relatives and friends should attend. I don't agree. Funerals are for the living and I went as a bodybuilding champ to support Lee. I was the only other bodybuilder there. Lee said it was okay and that is all that matters.

What a pity Lee doesn't post here. He gave a seminar at my gym a few years ago and he was huge. Very refreshing to hear an honest bodybuilder for a change.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #129 on: July 26, 2013, 06:07:17 AM »
It is simple Vince. And that is, have consistent modding as they do at MD and BB.com.  These sites do not have the bullying, flotsam, attacks etc that has become a daily sport here.  Why?  Because these sites enforce their own rules.

It is even more simple than that.

If you like MD.com / bb.com modding:

Go there.

This is a different place. 

No sense in creating clones of boards. 

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #130 on: July 26, 2013, 06:13:16 AM »
Lee Priest doesn't bs. He speaks his mind and so do I. Well, I met Lee at Darling Harbour a couple of days before the funeral of his grandfather. I don't like going to funerals but for some reason headed up to Newcastle. I met Lee outside the church and asked him if it were okay that I attended. He said he didn't mind. When I heard what his grandfather was like I knew I had made the right decision. He was a very good man and well liked by everyone and especially Lee. He was like a father to Lee. Anyway, his grandfather would accept new people in his neighbourhood and invited them to attend and be part of what was happening. That isn't a trait you often see nowadays because so many people are suspicious and keep to themselves.
I got to meet Lee's mother and a few of his relatives. He is well thought of in Newcastle and rightly so.
Many people here consider that funerals are private and only relatives and friends should attend. I don't agree. Funerals are for the living and I went as a bodybuilding champ to support Lee. I was the only other bodybuilder there. Lee said it was okay and that is all that matters.

What a pity Lee doesn't post here. He gave a seminar at my gym a few years ago and he was huge. Very refreshing to hear an honest bodybuilder for a change.

He used to post here and everybody had their say and their fill.

Including Lee.

Move on.

Also, sorry, it's still a bit weird to go the funeral.  I'm sure you mean well, but it's sort of odd.  I'm sure you can live with that.  You did some weird stuff when Keith died, too. 

Again, I'm sure you mean well, it's just not normal to sort of overstep your familiarity with these people. 

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #131 on: July 26, 2013, 06:28:22 AM »
Tito24 went to Nasser's funeral.

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #132 on: July 26, 2013, 07:06:03 AM »

Vince, thanks for sharing.

I agree, it is a pity Lee does not post here anymore. I hope Ron finds the time to chime in to this thread.  I am sure he would like to share his thoughts on the modding and why the Pros refuse to be a part the Getbig community these days.

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #133 on: July 26, 2013, 07:08:36 AM »
Tito24 went to Nasser's funeral.

I don't think any Getbiggers went Luke Wood's funeral ?? TD maybe ??

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #134 on: July 26, 2013, 07:45:43 AM »
I met Luke only once in Melbourne in 2009. Nice guy.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #135 on: July 26, 2013, 08:51:27 AM »
I cannot understand why reasonably intelligent people like yourself cannot see that this place would only benefit from consistent modding.  

I am NOT suggesting anything new.  I did NOT write the 'rules of posting' for GB.

For example, It perplexes me that Ron  or a mod will deliver someone to time-out for an ant- Semitic post (as they should) but will allow the most abhorrent forms of alternative racism, homophobia, death threats etc.

Bottom line, MD has taken the baton from GB.  A pity really after the incredible effort Ron has put into this place!

Referring to the bold part, the reason is very simple; I value freedom of expression/opinion and you clearly don't.
When Getbig was run by fascists like mods, I (and thousands of other posters) would have been banned for life, and like I've wrote before, Getbig would be boring as fuck. There's a good reason why I don't visit forums like BB or MD; they're as boring as a Jay Cutler vid.

Furthermore, you're free to share your views, but it's not up to you to say what the mods should do.

Now please stop repeating yourself like a parrot. Most, if not all, of us understand (but don't agree with) your points, time to move on with something new.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #136 on: July 26, 2013, 08:59:52 AM »

Since "she's" claimed being Canadian, I believe it's Antoine Vaillant's tranny girlfriend.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: July 26, 2013, 04:16:24 PM »
Booty, i thought you would have know about this!  The place went into meltdown. There would be threads regarding this event somewhere in the GB archives.

Would love Basile to chime in now.

These events just add weight to what i continue to go on about -and that is, GB 'is' a better place when the Pros post!

Only Lee would LOVE Basile, you a so desperate for publicity Caro Lee  ;D ;D ;D
Caro Lee, tell others how many times & how much space was "mentioned/given"
to LP in 4-5 Australian bodybuilding mags in the last 3 years  ;D ;D ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #138 on: July 26, 2013, 07:17:58 PM »
Lee is tall.

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #139 on: July 26, 2013, 07:53:13 PM »
Referring to the bold part, the reason is very simple; I value freedom of expression/opinion and you clearly don't.
When Getbig was run by fascists like mods, I (and thousands of other posters) would have been banned for life, and like I've wrote before, Getbig would be boring as fuck. There's a good reason why I don't visit forums like BB or MD; they're as boring as a Jay Cutler vid.

Furthermore, you're free to share your views, but it's not up to you to say what the mods should do.

Now please stop repeating yourself like a parrot. Most, if not all, of us understand (but don't agree with) your points, time to move on with something new.

I hear you.  I agree the diatribe must end and the mods must 'now' live by the rules (of GB) they are given..enough said!

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #140 on: July 26, 2013, 07:58:05 PM »
I met Luke only once in Melbourne in 2009. Nice guy.

Great pic.  Yes, Luke was one of the good guys.

Unfortunately, his health started to take a turn for the worse once he was taken into the stables of Milos.

I gave Luke absolute hell over the years regarding 'the Milos flu' -a condition he was continually ridden with. 

Anyway, sad his life was taken from him in the way it was.

Would be good if Tony D. chimed in.  I know he was close to Luke.

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #141 on: July 26, 2013, 08:43:07 PM »
Vince,

If sat by the side-lines and watched Luke's health deteriorate so rapidly
-once he undertook Milos' infamous 'insulin protocols.' 

Jesus Christ, if it was somehow possible, i would have loved to have seen Milos charged with manslaughter at the time!..wow.

Luke was such a big gullible teddy bear.  Too nice and trusting for his own good.  He became totally seduced by the very manipulative Milos.

I remember Luke telling me how special he felt being invited to the Milos home and having dinner prepared by Milimar.  Milos used Luke as insulin guinea pig. So, so sad.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: July 26, 2013, 08:47:29 PM »
So Caro, tell me who was better Luke or Lee  :D
Also, how about report about Lee's $ 250 3hours seminar
at Jake's place I am curious how many people attended  ;D

O, by the way Wikipedia contradicts Lee's NABBA Universe '13
plan to compete  ;D ;D ;D

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #143 on: July 26, 2013, 08:55:09 PM »
So Caro, tell me who was better Luke or Lee  :D
Also, how about report about Lee's $ 250 3hours seminar
at Jake's place I am curious how many people attended  ;D

O, by the way Wikipedia contradicts Lee's NABBA Universe '13
plan to compete  ;D ;D ;D

TK, don't have a view on who was better Lee or Luke.

And yes, Lee continues to supplement his income with seminars...good for him

Re. Lee's NABBA , contradictions?  The world is full of hypocrites isn't it?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: July 26, 2013, 09:01:33 PM »
TK, don't have a view on who was better Lee or Luke.

And yes, Lee continues to supplement his income with seminars...good for him

Re. Lee's NABBA , contradictions?  The world is full of hypocrites isn't it?

Luke wins  ;)
So, seminar at Jacks gym was :P :P :P

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #145 on: July 26, 2013, 09:08:18 PM »
Luke wins  ;)
So, seminar at Jacks gym was :P :P :P

TK, any feedback on the seminar?

I saw Lee  years ago. All i remember was he swore a lot, continued to remind everyone that he used minimal doses and that the industry is full of liars.

Funny that, gh15 referring to him as Liar Priest...lol

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: July 26, 2013, 09:18:22 PM »
TK, any feedback on the seminar?

I saw Lee  years ago. All i remember was he swore a lot, continued to remind everyone that he used minimal doses and that the industry is full of liars.

Funny that, gh15 referring to him as Liar Priest...lol

How many guy's would pay $ 250 for 3 h  ::)  in Melbourne  ???
email:jakesmusclefactory.com

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #147 on: July 26, 2013, 10:16:42 PM »
How many guy's would pay $ 250 for 3 h  ::)  in Melbourne  ???
email:jakesmusclefactory.com

Lots of schmoes have large incomes..this kind of money would not even touch the sides!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #148 on: July 27, 2013, 01:20:07 AM »
I hear you.  I agree the diatribe must end and the mods must 'now' live by the rules (of GB) they are given..enough said!

Yeah, keep trying to tell the mods what to do ::) You're a very stubborn person.

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #149 on: July 27, 2013, 01:37:12 AM »
Yeah, keep trying to tell the mods what to do ::) You're a very stubborn person.

Are you serious?  Are you trying to stir up shit?  Not trying to tell the mods what to do...FFS.  It is not rocket surgery! Mods have rules to follow, simple as that.

Just give it a rest.  I want the best for this place.