Author Topic: On the radio: 12-23-05: Titus & Ryan focus featuring Dan Solomon and Bob Chick  (Read 47182 times)

flexfan

• Getbig IV
  • Venice Versmilitude
kinda bullshit to pick on lee when he wasn't there.

ever heard of somebody changing his mind? maybe he thought about the contract more deeply and then decided to back out regretfully.
Sultan

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
good to hear abou the group health coverage.
makes me less angry

DR. NO

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
meanwhile, on the cold trail ..... in Mexico .... a long, long way, from Massachusetts:

Shawn Ray came down from the mountain, 12 hours south of the border, having met the bandito Contreras and some guy named Bin Laden, but with no news of Titus and Kelly from the banditos who lived up in the caves.  Dan "Caffienated" Salamander broke the news to Shawn that the two muscle and fitness fugitives from justice had been captured back in the USA.  Shawn was deflated -- he had secretly been hoping to talk Titus into giving him the book and film rights.

So the search party heros of Shawn Ray, Dan Soloman, Bob Chikerello and King Kamali (resplendent in his Mexican sombrero) jumped back in the van and headed for home.

With not much to talk about there, Soloman interviewed Chikerello about his favorite movies on PRO BODYBUILDING WEEKLY LIVE FROM THE SEARCH FOR MUSCLE AND FITNESS FUGITIVES IN MEXICO !!

King kept his mouth shut for most of the trip into the Mexican highlands, perhaps contemplating what misfortune might come his way someday, knowing just how much like Titus he really is.

Good Night and Good Luck. 

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
Gosh damn.....I remember awhile ago, Craig had on his website that you can train with him and his wife. it was like a package deal, I think it was like over $400-500 or something. They would personally pick you up at the airport and drive you to their house where you could stay in their guestroom and later train with them and they would give you advice about nutrition and getting into the bodybuilding and fitness scene. And it even included meals provided by them as well. I think the package deal consisted of staying 3-4 days with them.

Im telling you...it could have been any of us on this board that could have became the victim if we signed up for that offer they were doing and became friends with them . Ive been thinking about this a lot.

I feel really bad for Kelly Ryan and Craig Titus.  We have lost 2 great representatives of the sport we love...

I also feel bad for the victim as well. Moreso for Kelly Ryan and the victim that they will never or posibbly ever get a chance to bare children....

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Craig sounded high in that audio clip.
I second that motion.  Drugs are the root of this whole thing.  Not roids of course, but others he was taking.  They just warp your mind.  It would have been better if he overdosed.  It would have spared a families misery.
N

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
This is what Titus put on his site about being a guest at their house...

Live with Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan for a weekend. Come to beautiful Las Vegas, Nevada, the Sin City, and live at Craig & Kelly's home in their guest room with your own full bath and shower with a pool and hot tub in the back yard! Fly in on Friday evening where Craig and Kelly will pick you up from the airport and take you to their house. The trip includes two training sessions on Saturday, a night out on the town Saturday night, one training session Sunday morning and over 4 hours of nutritional and training discussions. Craig will also teach posing in their own posing room and Kelly will teach the proper way to stand on stage. Kelly will also take her clients to the Fitness Routine center where she can help master your moves for that winning routine you've always dreamed of. We will personally return you to the airport on Sunday morning with everything you need to know about the bodybuilding and fitness lifestyle. The cost for couples for the weekend is $1600.00. For single people the cost is $750.00. Please e-mail Craig Titus at Crgtitus@aol.com for further details and available dates. Make your plans now because they are getting booked up fast.
quelle:http://www.craigtitus.com/

Note: I wonder how many orgies and "swing" sessions they did with "guest". makes me wonder. I mean I find Kelly Ryan sexy as hell...

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Too bad they got caught, damn. All this idea needed was Geraldo Rivera and Fox news

look on the bright side howard
now we have

court tv
dan abrams
nancy grace
greta van sustern
and documentary possibilities

PumpMeUp

• Getbig II
This story has no legs. Mainstream America couldn't careless about these two druggies. Just two more meatheads. So what. They are not well known outside of BB, there are no missing bodies, everyone involved is in custody, and no children are involved. They have video tape of KR buying supplies at wally world. CT and KR told people about what happened. There really is no mystery, except how do we know KR didn't committ the murder? The police must have evidence that it was CT otherwise the APB would have mentioned KR is wanted for murder too, and not an accessory. So, where is the story for mainstream America? It's just another murder.
And when I saw BC on Rita Crosby, all I could think of is he looks big. I wonder if he does steroids? Then he wants to act like BBers don't do roids? America is not surprised that BBers do do roids. We're just surprised that these 300lbs beasts keep telling everyone in the magazines it's skinless chicken breast, rice, OTC supplements, and exercising 5 days a week. Riiiiiiiiiight. Oh, and genetics, haha. BBers, they're so full of themselves.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
This story has no legs. Mainstream America couldn't careless about these two druggies. Just two more meatheads. So what. They are not well known outside of BB, there are no missing bodies, everyone involved is in custody, and no children are involved. They have video tape of KR buying supplies at wally world. CT and KR told people about what happened. There really is no mystery, except how do we know KR didn't committ the murder? The police must have evidence that it was CT otherwise the APB would have mentioned KR is wanted for murder too, and not an accessory. So, where is the story for mainstream America? It's just another murder.
And when I saw BC on Rita Crosby, all I could think of is he looks big. I wonder if he does steroids? Then he wants to act like BBers don't do roids? America is not surprised that BBers do do roids. We're just surprised that these 300lbs beasts keep telling everyone in the magazines it's skinless chicken breast, rice, OTC supplements, and exercising 5 days a week. Riiiiiiiiiight. Oh, and genetics, haha. BBers, they're so full of themselves.
you sound like you have a lot of emotion involved in this whole thing, "pumpmeup", what happened did a bb'er kick you off the bench press at the gym?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Live with Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan for a weekend. Come to beautiful Las Vegas, Nevada, the Sin City, and live at Craig & Kelly's home in their guest room with your own full bath and shower with a pool and hot tub in the back yard!

Sweet..i want the "enhanced" training program for the nu year.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
Sweet..i want the "enhanced" training program for the nu year.
you must want to be Craig's bottom.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!

Well put. Just another sensless murder. Outside the minuscule bodybuilding subculture this will barely make the radar screen. Those on this forum who think it will are delusional - as most bodybuilders are.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

Steroids, two attractive people with numerous magazine covers between them, an attractive victim who committed crimes and blackmail, Vegas, X, meth, swingers, cheating, a red jag burning, videotaped evidence, a cross-country escape, a silly capture...

this case is much more attractive than your average murder case.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
240..I agree...they could make a TV movie about this.....I can guarantee that they way the victim met them was she paid for the weekend getaway with the Titus's.

I wished the people who actually paid for the weekend trip would post on this board and explain what went on when they visited.

pumpster

• Getbig V
you must want to be Craig's bottom.

Too late. Sounds like you're hinting.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
Too late. Sounds like you're hinting.
you're the one who said you wanted the "enhanced program". ;)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Steroids, two attractive people with numerous magazine covers between them, an attractive victim who committed crimes and blackmail, Vegas, X, meth, swingers, cheating, a red jag burning, videotaped evidence, a cross-country escape, a silly capture...

yeah  lol  let's make 240 executive producer  ::)

pumpster

• Getbig V
They were swingers, which doesn't immediately mean gay-o.  That was your interpretation-why?  ;D

PumpMeUp

• Getbig II

That's only because you're trying to make money off of it. I suggest you plug in "Craig Titus" at google news and see how many stories you get. The news has had a week to make stories up about this murder and what has happened. Google news turned up two results. Maybe this will make tabloid news, but nothing else.  People who use drugs are murdered everyday in America. People couldn't careless. Sad, but true.
How many stories have there been about the Sopranos actor who allegedly killed a police officer? That hardly made the news. You think this will? If so, it's only because some people want to try and make it a bigger news story then it actually is. And those people are involved in the "sport" of bodybuilding. If the BB subculture wants to distance themselves from steroids and this story, don't go on national television!
This story will die a silent death then. But of course you can't make a name for yourself and use the coverage to further your own career.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
Latest video of the capture of Kelly Ryan by SWAT at a Nail Salon getting a manicure.

http://cbs4boston.com/video/?id=15408@wbz.dayport.com

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Latest video of the capture of Kelly Ryan by SWAT at a Nail Salon getting a manicure.

http://cbs4boston.com/video/?id=15408@wbz.dayport.com

FACT

alledged murderess was getting pedicure

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Chic,

You kept giving "props" to your buddy Tom Prince for "predicting" that, when BB ended, Titus would turn on Kelly. I really didn't get what you were trying to say. How is this turning on Kelly? How does that statement make Prince some kind of phrophet?

And, please refrain from calling me names when answering this question, stud. ;)

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!

Two attractive people? Take another look at those mug shots.  Titus looks like a troll and Kelly looks like plastic surgery gone bad.

Get a grip. This story is a waste of airtime as far as the networks are concerned.

Why are you acting like this a significant event. You actually went out and secured a domain name for this? You must lead a very empty life.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Two attractive people? Take another look at those mug shots.  Titus looks like a troll and Kelly looks like plastic surgery gone bad.

Get a grip. This story is a waste of airtime as far as the networks are concerned.

Why are acting like this a significant event. You must lead a very empty life.

Name one murder trial you've seen on the news this year with details more attractive to the public.

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Name one murder trial you've seen on the news this year with details more attractive to the public.

You need to expand your life. On second thought, that probably wouldn't help you.