Author Topic: Superman vs Batman 2015!  (Read 101031 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Superman vs Batman 2015!
« on: July 23, 2013, 04:38:03 AM »
it's on, baby!  now, just stay out of his way.  8)

:P

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Superman vs Batman 2015!
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 12:29:37 PM »
they are talking about josh brolin as an older batman/bruce wayne

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2013, 01:20:28 PM »

I thought he played an excellent Tommy lee Jones in MIB 3. Everything else about that movie sucked though. He's a pretty good actor.
S

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2013, 01:23:39 PM »
Fuck Superman and Batman. Im team Jacob.

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2013, 01:29:10 PM »
Fuck Superman and Batman. Im team Jacob.

I'm just happy that team Jacob crap is over with until they reboot the movies five years from now like they do everything else.
S

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2013, 01:30:16 PM »
I'm just happy that team Jacob crap is over with until they reboot the movies five years from now like they do everything else.

God lets hope they don't.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2013, 01:30:47 PM »
im not into child movies

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2013, 01:31:02 PM »

He was good in Gangster Squad.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2013, 01:31:20 PM »
thing is though.. in real life, supes would fuck batmans shit up so fast its beyond human comprehension. it's just so implausible beyond all measure  :-\

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2013, 01:32:59 PM »
thing is though.. in real life, supes would fuck batmans shit up so fast its beyond human comprehension. it's just so implausible beyond all measure  :-\

I agree. Unless Batman had some kryptonite.
S

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2013, 03:15:43 PM »

Nope, not if Batman had "prep-time".

He knows how to defeat each and everyone in the Justice League if someone should go out of line and become a threat to humanity.

The Justice League is Under Attack!

By whom?

BY ME!

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2013, 12:13:14 AM »

I also think Jim Caviezel would be great in the role of an older Batman/Bruce Wayne

Max

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2013, 07:46:21 AM »
If you had read the comic you would know that Superman has been hit be a huge nuclear bomb shortly before as the Russians and the Americans have started up the cold war again. 
When Supes faces Batman he is badly injured and down on power.

Max

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2013, 07:47:05 AM »
And yes........It's sad I know that! ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2013, 07:48:16 AM »
Maybe Faora can team with Batman and have Bruce Wayne fuck her.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2013, 08:20:00 AM »
If you had read the comic you would know that Superman has been hit be a huge nuclear bomb shortly before as the Russians and the Americans have started up the cold war again. 
When Supes faces Batman he is badly injured and down on power.

if they do this in the live action movie, i'll blow a load in the middle of the theater and arrest myself

:P

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2014, 05:19:49 PM »
https://movies.yahoo.com/news/ray-fisher-play-cyborg-batman-superman-exclusive-222317817.html

Ray Fisher to Play Cyborg In ‘Batman-Superman’ (EXCLUSIVE)

After testing actors over the past couple of weeks, Warner Bros. and DC have tapped theater actor Ray Fisher for the role of Cyborg in the untitled Batman-Superman pic.

Victor Stone or Cyborg, while not a major part in the Batman-Superman feature, is a member of the Justice League, and the role will become much more significant role as Warner and DC develop more films related to the Justice League universe, sources confirm.

Warner Bros. had no comment on this story.

Fisher joins the Batman-Superman cast that includes Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck, Jesse Eisenberg, Gal Gadot and Amy Adams.

Zack Snyder is directing from a script by David S. Goyer, based on a story by Goyer and Snyder. Production is currently under way in Michigan.

In the bonus feature on the recent “Man of Steel” homevideo release, Cavill, who plays Superman in the film, said there’s a great deal of promise in Cyborg as well as the fictional research facility S.T.A.R. Labs, which appears in several DC Comics.

“I think he would create an incredible bridge between superheroes and humanity,” Cavill said of the Cyborg character.

S.T.A.R. Labs was also the workplace of Justice League characters Professor Hamilton (played by Richard Schiff in “Man of Steel”) and the superhero Rampage, although it’s unclear whether the latter is involved in the Batman-Superman film.

Produced by Charles Roven and Deborah Snyder, the untitled Batman-Superman feature opens May 6, 2016.

Fisher, repped by ICM Partners, is more known for his theater roles including the Broadway play “Fetch Clay, Make Man,” in which he portrayed Muhammad Ali.

He was also one of the actors testing for J.J. Abrams’ upcoming “Star Wars: Episode VII.”

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2014, 07:18:27 PM »

If you are in Santa Monica, go to the bar 40 below and he is probably there drinking doing Charlie.
Fun guy ,but likes to fight!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2014, 08:03:32 PM »
https://movies.yahoo.com/news/ray-fisher-play-cyborg-batman-superman-exclusive-222317817.html

Ray Fisher to Play Cyborg In ‘Batman-Superman’ (EXCLUSIVE)

After testing actors over the past couple of weeks, Warner Bros. and DC have tapped theater actor Ray Fisher for the role of Cyborg in the untitled Batman-Superman pic.

Victor Stone or Cyborg, while not a major part in the Batman-Superman feature, is a member of the Justice League, and the role will become much more significant role as Warner and DC develop more films related to the Justice League universe, sources confirm.

Warner Bros. had no comment on this story.

Fisher joins the Batman-Superman cast that includes Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck, Jesse Eisenberg, Gal Gadot and Amy Adams.

Zack Snyder is directing from a script by David S. Goyer, based on a story by Goyer and Snyder. Production is currently under way in Michigan.

In the bonus feature on the recent “Man of Steel” homevideo release, Cavill, who plays Superman in the film, said there’s a great deal of promise in Cyborg as well as the fictional research facility S.T.A.R. Labs, which appears in several DC Comics.

“I think he would create an incredible bridge between superheroes and humanity,” Cavill said of the Cyborg character.

S.T.A.R. Labs was also the workplace of Justice League characters Professor Hamilton (played by Richard Schiff in “Man of Steel”) and the superhero Rampage, although it’s unclear whether the latter is involved in the Batman-Superman film.

Produced by Charles Roven and Deborah Snyder, the untitled Batman-Superman feature opens May 6, 2016.

Fisher, repped by ICM Partners, is more known for his theater roles including the Broadway play “Fetch Clay, Make Man,” in which he portrayed Muhammad Ali.

He was also one of the actors testing for J.J. Abrams’ upcoming “Star Wars: Episode VII.”

>:(

Do not like!

If DC is a grounded universe vs Marvel's popcorn bullshit, then where the fuck does the technology come from to create cyborg?  Did everyone steal technology from MOS.  Basically, he's a Borg from Star Trek.  

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2014, 09:29:42 PM »
 8)
Gracie Rules

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2014, 02:03:47 AM »
I thought he played an excellent Tommy lee Jones in MIB 3. Everything else about that movie sucked though. He's a pretty good actor.

thought the same thing. very good actor. movie sucked
real men= no rubbers

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2014, 02:24:22 AM »

Yes, yes he is

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2014, 10:18:31 PM »
http://www.manofsteelfanpage.com/2958/featured/batman-vs-superman-extras-casting-call/

The Michigan Film Office has posted a specific extras casting call for the Batman vs Superman movie in the Detroit area. All applicants must be available June to November. Please review carefully.

This specific casting call is for clean cut military and law enforcement types and business executives in suits over 18 yrs., male and female.

NO COSTUMES PLEASE!

MUST be available to work in Detroit area locations, week days, either inside or outside, anytime between June-November 2014.

Photos will be taken at no charge, please bring a pen for application & absolutely, NO KIDS at casting call. If you’d like to submit kids ages 9-15, please bring small current school type picture.

When

Sunday, April 27, 2014

11:00 am -3:00 pm  (Last person MUST be in line by 3 pm before line cuts off!)

Please no early line ups & NO PHONE CALLS!!

Somerset Inn/North Entrance

2601 W. Big Beaver Road, Troy, MI 48084

Park in lot along Big Beaver Rd., enter North side

Please do not disturb this business and NO PHONE CALLS!!

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2014, 10:31:30 PM »
Here's the thing...there are MANY villains in the DC universe who don't have any super powers, such as Lex Luthor and Joker. No one complains that they could never beat Superman because "they don't have any super powers."

What a stupid argument. Batman is basically a super villain with morals, anyway.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2014, 03:59:47 AM »
If you are in Santa Monica, go to the bar 40 below and he is probably there drinking doing Charlie.
Fun guy ,but likes to fight!

???

Bruce Wayne or Josh Brolin?

Charlie???