Author Topic: Bill O'Reilly goes off on the black race in America! President Obama and...  (Read 12023 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
blacks at this point of time are totally screwed up, we cant change them we just have to deal with them tacticaly. We already know they will do 75 percent opposite of what we want them to do, we have to make experiements with them to see how we can manipulate them or trick them to change for the better
A

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
blacks at this point of time are totally screwed up, we cant change them we just have to deal with them tacticaly. We already know they will do 75 percent opposite of what we want them to do, we have to make experiements with them to see how we can manipulate them or trick them to change for the better

Epic Falcon. You must be a trip in real life.

Rudee

• Getbig V
73% of black children are born out of wedlock????   This can't be correct.   I know it's high, but 73%????   

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
thanks bra
A

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II

Jethro Pigeon is "special" to say the least

The Oracle

• Getbig II
I disagree.

He is wrong about drugs.  They should be completely legal and it should be a personal choice. 

Usually I agree with you, but the free use of certain drugs has lead to disastrous consequences. Why repeat history?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

K1RB

• Getbig III
What he failed to mention with the wedlock rate is that it encourages a welfare state among minorities.
I used to live in Boston; one day while in a cab I strike up a conversation with the Haitian driver. I asked him the usual "small talk" questions, then, asked him why Boston...( the weather sucks, and its expensive-)
Without hesitation, he states it's common knowledge in Haiti that one can come to Boston as an illegal, receive welfare( even if your not a citizen), share a dwelling with a female that has children, then pump out more children to increase the monthly welfare benefit.
Basically create a better life to come here illegally, spit out children and work cash only jobs, and, the most fucked up part, is have the right to vote and keep voting the liberal welfare machine into office! The politicians know this and prey on them as voters-
It will only get worse...

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Wow!!  Orielly is spot on!

Congrats to him for pointing out a solid argument
you are gay.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
What he failed to mention with the wedlock rate is that it encourages a welfare state among minorities.
I used to live in Boston; one day while in a cab I strike up a conversation with the Haitian driver. I asked him the usual "small talk" questions, then, asked him why Boston...( the weather sucks, and its expensive-)
Without hesitation, he states it's common knowledge in Haiti that one can come to Boston as an illegal, receive welfare( even if your not a citizen), share a dwelling with a female that has children, then pump out more children to increase the monthly welfare benefit.
Basically create a better life to come here illegally, spit out children and work cash only jobs, and, the most fucked up part, is have the right to vote and keep voting the liberal welfare machine into office! The politicians know this and prey on them as voters-
It will only get worse...
It's not Boston. It's everywhere. It's about votes. Politicians don't give a damn, until something happens to a loved one. Period.
Votes and the money all of these issues bring in. Politicians are whores...

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
I think it's funny that O'reilly is giving advice on behavior and impulse control. I know how Irish families are. 
A

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

It's easy to do, just get Lil Wayne, kanye west and jay-z to do sonething and 90% of blacks will follow. 

Blacks are mainly followers, shit, Lil Wayne wears long hair, then next u know 90 percent of blacks are doing it.  Lil Wayne starts wearing skinny jeans and that stupid baseball hat, and the black youth all follow.  So they are easy manipulated.  Very simple minded folk!
you are gay.

kh300

• Getbig V
Bill O'Reilly's the fucking man. Getbiggers need to recognize

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Lakers.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Bill O'reilly should be the leader of the NAACP.

I'd pay good money to watch him deliver speeches to that crowd.  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Bill O'reilly should be the leader of the NAACP.

I'd pay good money to watch him deliver speeches to that crowd.  :D
Lakers.
Bill O'Reilly's the fucking man. Getbiggers need to recognize
No wonder people don't venture down here. You guys are 'special.'    ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
That's why the Republican Party is getting it's assed handed to them in every election.  The outdated thought process like this only thrives on Fox News and Getbig. 

Because the liberal agenda works so well ::) Quit with the fox excuse, CNN and the rest of the left media are getting their asses handed to them in every department and MSNBC isn't even on the radar anymore. Tell me, where do you get your info from? Maybe some of the same media outlets (TV, internet, radio) that most of us are?

The ONLY reason why we get our asses handed to us is because your liberal media and Obama having them in his back pocket. They held everything back and wouldn't report any truth...just like now. Do you actually think the dems can run on the issues? Seriously? Instead they demonize and the kool-aid drinkers are dumb enough to fall for it....or should I say freeloaders?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
CNN's Don Lemmon (a black person) agreed with him on every point, now he's the one being demonized. Why? Because the liberals don't have an answer or at least one that coherent.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
Key Stone Cops
X

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Because the liberal agenda works so well ::) Quit with the fox excuse, CNN and the rest of the left media are getting their asses handed to them in every department and MSNBC isn't even on the radar anymore. Tell me, where do you get your info from? Maybe some of the same media outlets (TV, internet, radio) that most of us are?

The ONLY reason why we get our asses handed to us is because your liberal media and Obama having them in his back pocket. They held everything back and wouldn't report any truth...just like now. Do you actually think the dems can run on the issues? Seriously? Instead they demonize and the kool-aid drinkers are dumb enough to fall for it....or should I say freeloaders?
Well said! 
you are gay.