Author Topic: Seriously...Do Your Homework  (Read 2536 times)

OverHereNow

• Getbig III
Seriously...Do Your Homework
« on: December 22, 2005, 04:59:08 PM »
I haven't stopped in to see what was happening for a while...and I'm glad I haven't. 

Do any newbies do their homework anymore?

And some guys wonder why the Mods aren't around?  It's a joke in here.
got gear?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: Seriously...Do Your Homework
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2005, 05:05:03 PM »
I haven't stopped in to see what was happening for a while...and I'm glad I haven't. 

Do any newbies do their homework anymore?

And some guys wonder why the Mods aren't around?  It's a joke in here.

That's why I'm not answering the basic newbie questions anymore......

People don't want to read and research on their own, so why should I help them out?

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2005, 05:49:22 PM »
maybe thay have not enough  time to read :)
w

massivemann

• Getbig II
  • Hit me up on aim!
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2005, 07:55:15 PM »
ppl are lazy and just look around now a days, try like 6 to 8 years ago learning about gear online there was like 1 or 2 forum about it now a days there 100s

OFFSHOREIRONcom

bravo

• Getbig II
  • Self Inflicted!!
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2005, 03:15:03 PM »
you can't force people to read the easily accessible "links and studies" sticky at the top of the forum page....or can you? 

DIV: how about a prerequisite uniform test on the material listed on the stickies prior to answering any questions? this would be taken prior to being allowed to ask/post questions.

A moderator test of basics would be something that has not been done before on any board and I think it would be great for everyone to take it and see what their individual level of lack of knowledge actually is.  the "Basic AAS Knowledge Score" (BAASKS #) would then be listed along side a user profile's name; thus enabling all to see who they are really geting advice from.

just a thought....

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2005, 08:41:17 PM »
you can't force people to read the easily accessible "links and studies" sticky at the top of the forum page....or can you? 

DIV: how about a prerequisite uniform test on the material listed on the stickies prior to answering any questions? this would be taken prior to being allowed to ask/post questions.

A moderator test of basics would be something that has not been done before on any board and I think it would be great for everyone to take it and see what their individual level of lack of knowledge actually is.  the "Basic AAS Knowledge Score" (BAASKS #) would then be listed along side a user profile's name; thus enabling all to see who they are really geting advice from.

just a thought....

I would do it, however the board doesn't have that capability.

Also, I think it'd be too intrusive (people would complain). 

Thanks for the idea though, if this could have been done I would have done it already.

DIV

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2005, 01:15:41 PM »
heres the problem with that.
ive been 'researching' AAS for quite a while now on various bbing forums, and there is almost no concensus on anything.
one thing i noticed is that everyone nowdays is heavily emphasizing the test-only, or test as a base always theories. anyone who says otherwise is flamed. after reading up on it, i see that test is one of the more 'extreme' compounds you can take; it gives the most gains, but comes with alot of potential sides.
another thing is the 'no oral-only cycle no matter what' thing. people say how bad dbol is on your liver when taken alone yet always approve it when taken with test. or, they say dbol only gains always go away...
yet all the testimony i hear from the older guys is that in their experience, test is a really harsh compound that most dont like. in general they think modern doses being given as advice are too high, that its the large doses that cause problems; ive read many testimonials from guys using 150mg or less a week of deca only and they got solid gains and no real sides from it, apparently with no PCT...many older guys and ironagers used nothing but dbol, in huge amounts, and make and kept massive gains without destroying their bodies...you see how much blatantly conflicting info is being given? its impossible to know 'the right way' just by 'doing research' on the internet.
another thing, is when people post here saying their going to do their first cycle with, say, 250-300mg/wk of test e. immediately the auto responses are to raise the dose to around 500-600. is that really necessary, for a first cycle? is 250mg/wk of test-e not going to do anything to a first time user? seems unusual to me.
i myself have no experience with AAS, but will in the future and am trying to learn the ropes, but its not as clear-cut for the newbie as some of you seem to think.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2005, 02:26:23 PM »
after reading up on it, i see that test is one of the more 'extreme' compounds you can take; it gives the most gains, but comes with alot of potential sides.

No.

Your body naturally produces testosterone, it's the most natural hormone there is in the male organism.

So how is it "extreme"?  That's ludicrous.

another thing is the 'no oral-only cycle no matter what' thing. people say how bad dbol is on your liver when taken alone yet always approve it when taken with test. or, they say dbol only gains always go away...

What's hard to understand about that?

Any 17AA oral will tax your liver, that's a fact.  If you're going to use 17AA orals you might as well get the synergistic benefit from them and use them in a stack with an injectible AAS.  Yes, IMO, d-bol only cycles are a complete waste of time.  Even if you are taking an anti-aromatase like Arimidex you will still see mainly water weight gains that will go away once the cycle is completed.  I don't advocate oral only cycles EVER.

when people post here saying their going to do their first cycle with, say, 250-300mg/wk of test e. immediately the auto responses are to raise the dose to around 500-600.

Obviously I can only speak for myself, but from what you've read on THIS forum, where have I ever recommended a newbie start out at 500MG Test ew? 

Find that and get back to me.

I generally say 250MG Sustanon ew for a newbie, perhaps with an oral.

DIV

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2005, 02:43:58 PM »
Well this has been explained before, By taking a low dose of say 250 EW of test you will see some minimal gains.  The problem is that this dose will shut you down, That is the price you pay.  Now the thinking is if you are gonna be shut down, why not at least get a good bang for your buck?  The 500mg EW will shut you down just the same, but the gains will be much greater.  Its a simple cost vs benefit thing.

The sides from 500mg test should be minimal, I doubt even noticeable.  Your nuts will shrink, just like on 250mg this is where a good PCT plan comes in.

You are absolutely right about the differing opinions on the boards.  You must wade through it all yourself and try and decide what is right for you.  It's your body, only you can make that decision. 

Also be aware that you will have to get up the nerve to "experiment" some with yourself, nobody will be able to tell you to "do it this way" and everything will be perfect.  You must be ready to accept this risk thats why it's 'The Dark Side"

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2005, 02:48:03 PM »
You must be ready to accept this risk thats why it's 'The Dark Side"

.......you don't the power of the "Dark Side".

It
...is
.....your
...........destiny

DIV

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2005, 03:13:16 PM »
You must be ready to accept this risk thats why it's 'The Dark Side"

Risk? That's true, but definitely worth it.  There is no side like the Dark Side... the other side sucks once you've crossed over.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2005, 06:45:25 PM »
exactly, i hate coming off gear and do only to keep potential health risks low. otherwise, why come off? u just have know ur limits when it comes to this stuff and how ur body will react. for me, BP could be a problem if not monitored, thats the only "potential" problem i see, i will not go over 750mg test, and will not use slin ( oh how i would like to try it though) i would give gh a shot down the road since im only 20. i dont like orals, and will prbably stay away from them all together, and pct is a very important part of any cycle and should not be taken lightly, for that matter. good luck with everything bro.

muscle
muscle