Author Topic: Does syntaxmachine even lift?  (Read 60788 times)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: Does syntaxmachine even lift?
« Reply #275 on: July 25, 2013, 10:50:35 AM »
Here you go moron

http://digitalcommons.pace.edu/pelr/vol16/iss2

YOUR TURN  - GO! 

Broseph, stop giving up all your personal info.  Pretty soon you'll be putting your SSN and account numbers on this board.  Not a good idea.   :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #276 on: July 25, 2013, 10:51:19 AM »
Broseph, stop giving up all your personal info.  Pretty soon you'll be putting your SSN and account numbers on this board.  Not a good idea.   :D

Its not like certain people have not already been snooping.   ;)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: July 25, 2013, 10:58:30 AM »
Its not like certain people have not already been snooping.   ;)

My point exactly!   :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: July 25, 2013, 11:22:26 AM »
A previous issue of one of the school's legal journals. This does nothing to address your lying about being in the top of the class.

How do you get on law review in the first place? 

You are a smart guy - go ahead and educate everyone genius.

And while you are at - post even one iota, of proof - just anything, that you so much as ever lifted a day in your life. 

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: July 25, 2013, 11:23:37 AM »
How do you get on law review in the first place? 

You are a smart guy - go ahead and educate everyone genius.

And while you are at - post even one iota, of proof - just anything, that you so much as ever lifted a day in your life. 

is your argument that if he doesnt lift

then that renders your lies nil and void

not sure that would stand up in court
T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: July 25, 2013, 11:27:23 AM »

Not at all - if he wants to go over every little detail of every aspect of my life which I have been upfront about from day one on everything - while attacking others on this site like Coach and others, the very least he/she can do is put on the big boy pants and post a pic and a bio herself.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: July 25, 2013, 11:30:04 AM »

Not at all - if he wants to go over every little detail of every aspect of my life which I have been upfront about from day one on everything - while attacking others on this site like Coach and others, the very least he/she can do is put on the big boy pants and post a pic and a bio herself.

by bio

do you mean the story of his life

seems a bit unreasonable

to expect someone to write their biography just because you lied about being in the navy
T

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #282 on: July 25, 2013, 11:33:27 AM »

yes, i hope if i was ever in trouble in the states i could afford better services

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: July 25, 2013, 11:33:30 AM »
by bio

do you mean the story of his life

seems a bit unreasonable

to expect someone to write their biography just because you lied about being in the navy

I was in a U.S. Federal Service Academy that required 6 years of Naval Reserve service or activity duty upon graduation and had to live the life of a midshipman in Navy uniform etc etc - is that better?  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: July 25, 2013, 11:36:03 AM »
yes, i hope if i was ever in trouble in the states i could afford better services

I once got a clients' worker, an illegal alien who assaulted a traffic controller at LaGuardia and caught fleeing the scene while in possession of small amount of coke - 4 months of anger mgnt and no deportation.   

Ill help you out if need be - GB discount applies. 

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: July 25, 2013, 11:36:29 AM »
I was in a U.S. Federal Service Academy that required 6 years of Naval Reserve service or activity duty upon graduation and had to live the life of a midshipman in Navy uniform etc etc - is that better?  

So, were you in the Navy, or are you just a Navy fanboy?   :D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: July 25, 2013, 11:36:39 AM »

honesty is the best policy

just because you dressed up as popeye the sailor as a child

does not make you a military veteran
T

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #287 on: July 25, 2013, 11:37:38 AM »

You're the jackass answering every accusation and post in this thread...dummy

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: July 25, 2013, 11:38:54 AM »
honestl is the best policy

just because you dressed up as popeye the sailor as a child

does not make you a military veteran

Correct - never claimed to be a vet.  Go back and look at my posts - type in usmma and see what comes up.  I was clear in many threads I got kicked out my first year of college at the end for bad grades.  I never once hid this EVER 

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: July 25, 2013, 11:39:46 AM »
Correct - never claimed to be a vet.  Go back and look at my posts - type in usmma and see what comes up.  I was clear in many threads I got kicked out my first year of college at the end for bad grades.  I never once hid this EVER 

what about the navy posts that syntax has put up
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: July 25, 2013, 11:41:20 AM »
Lying about being in the military, lying about being in the top of the class; how deep do the lies go? What of the"girlfriend"? Being natural?

he admitted he hired an actress to pose for photos as his gf to own people on here
T

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: July 25, 2013, 12:02:12 PM »
he admitted he hired an actress to pose for photos as his gf to own people on here

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: July 25, 2013, 12:03:18 PM »
Lying about being in the military, lying about being in the top of the class; how deep do the lies go? What of the"girlfriend"? Being natural?

How do you get on law review Syntax?  You are a smart guy - explain to everyone here please

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #293 on: July 25, 2013, 12:05:26 PM »
Big mouths usually take the most abuse, ask SMM.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #294 on: July 25, 2013, 12:06:25 PM »
Yes, yes - way more important than any ounce of inflated muscle on you.  :D
thats what i said

moron

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #295 on: July 25, 2013, 12:17:49 PM »

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: July 25, 2013, 12:38:45 PM »

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #297 on: July 25, 2013, 01:21:39 PM »
How do you get on law review Syntax?  You are a smart guy - explain to everyone here please

At a place like Pace? Who knows.

"Tuition: For the 2010-2011 school year, a full-time student at Pace University Law School will pay $39,546 in tuition.

Total Cost of Attendance: Under the worst-case scenario, i.e. a full-time student living independently and off-campus, personal expenses are estimated to be $17,320 for one year. When you add in the costs of book/supplies and transportation, another $3,150 is added to the tab. For such a student, the total COA for one year would amount to $60,016. (http://grad-schools.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-graduate-schools/top-law-schools/rankings/page+5)

Ranking: That is one hell of an investment to make, isn’t it? Surely the school’s upstanding reputation in the legal and academic communities will make up for this cost, right?! Well, a publication going by the name of US News & World Report lists this school in the third tier of American law schools [i.e., one of the worst in the country] (http://law.pace.edu/futurestudents/QuickFacts2010.pdf)"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: July 25, 2013, 01:25:02 PM »

"Tuition: For the 2010-2011 school year, a full-time student at Pace University Law School will pay $39,546 in tuition.

Total Cost of Attendance: Under the worst-case scenario, i.e. a full-time student living independently and off-campus, personal expenses are estimated to be $17,320 for one year. When you add in the costs of book/supplies and transportation, another $3,150 is added to the tab. For such a student, the total COA for one year would amount to $60,016. (http://grad-schools.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-graduate-schools/top-law-schools/rankings/page+5)

Ranking: That is one hell of an investment to make, isn’t it? Surely the school’s upstanding reputation in the legal and academic communities will make up for this cost, right?! Well, a publication going by the name of US News & World Report lists this school in the third tier of American law schools [i.e., one of the worst in the country] (http://law.pace.edu/futurestudents/QuickFacts2010.pdf)"

Um - I always knew I was going to work for myself and lived in the Bronx at the time and I could not get into NYU or Columbia - so it was easier to go from Bronx to WP than downtown to Brooklyn or NY Law School on the subway every day.  So long as it was ABA accredited was all that mattered to me since unless you go to NYU, Columbia, Harvard, etc - it makes no matter since I never thought I was going that route regardless. 

What else you want to know chief? 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #299 on: July 25, 2013, 01:25:39 PM »

Not exactly The Paper Chase - is that what you're saying?    ;D