Author Topic: Christine O'_Donnell  (Read 1203 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Christine O'_Donnell
« on: July 23, 2013, 10:56:55 PM »
Tax records mysteriously go missing. Obama should go missing.....by playing more golf.

www.drudge.com

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/23/records-of-christine-odonnell-tax-snooping-disappe/

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Christine O'_Donnell
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 01:19:56 AM »
Tax records mysteriously go missing. Obama should go missing.....by playing more golf.

www.drudge.com
do you have a link to the actual article?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 01:23:50 AM »
LOL, I wish I had the job of being Drudge's webmaster.  What a cake job that must be.  they're all still in 1995....

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2013, 01:34:40 AM »
LOL, I wish I had the job of being Drudge's webmaster.  What a cake job that must be.  they're all still in 1995....

haha... Wish I had thought of starting a site like that, just links to other sites with funny/interesting titles.

I'd be dictating my getbig posts to some sexy secretary instead of posting them myself.

;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

Purge_WTF

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2013, 05:57:43 AM »
It's a shame if this proves true. As a Christian myself, I always admired her.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2013, 05:59:55 AM »
I'd let her suck my dick.  :P

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2013, 09:46:10 AM »
It's a shame if this proves true. As a Christian myself, I always admired her.

You admire a complete and utter nutjob? Why?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2013, 10:18:00 PM »

Please...people admire people on the left, yet the entire left wing are a bunch of nutjobs.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2013, 11:49:34 PM »
I'd let her suck my dick.  :P

Same here.  I'd let coach lick my balls also.  No homo.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2013, 12:54:03 AM »
Please...people admire people on the left, yet the entire left wing are a bunch of nutjobs.

It's not an issue of her being right-wing you dumb fuck. I don't care if she's left, right, up or down. I'd say the same thing to someone who claims to admire, say, Pelosi.

The woman – O'Donnell – is just fucking insane and only has the sort of vacuous token political positions that appeal to unthinking morons like her who see the world in black and white - you know... people like you.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2013, 03:32:41 AM »

The woman – O'Donnell – is just fucking insane and only has the sort of vacuous token political positions that appeal to unthinking morons like her who see the world in black and white.

I have to agree. 
A

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2013, 04:42:41 AM »
It's not an issue of her being right-wing you dumb fuck. I don't care if she's left, right, up or down. I'd say the same thing to someone who claims to admire, say, Pelosi.

The woman – O'Donnell – is just fucking insane and only has the sort of vacuous token political positions that appeal to unthinking morons like her who see the world in black and white - you know... people like you.

Idiots flock to idiots.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2013, 05:30:43 AM »

What makes her a nut job? Her opposition to "Solitaire"?

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2013, 08:10:26 AM »
What makes her a nut job? Her opposition to "Solitaire"?

She makes statements like "scientists have already created mice with fully functioning human brains" – a complete lie, yet she believes it. Despite being shown evidence that her statement is a lie, she continues repeating it as fact. She is blatantly anti-science, feeling that her belief system is an adequate substitute and means of acquiring knowledge.

She claims to believe in small, limited government that respects the rights of other people but she supports controlling what other women can do with their bodies; indeed, she sees women as nothing more than walking, talking semen receptacles that grow into maturation chambers.

She believes that masturbation - a biological function exhibited by animals across the entire animal kingdom - is a sin and an affront to god.

She believes that the theory of evolution is a myth and children should be taught that a magical sky pixie created things and overwhelming evidence to support the theory of evolution is fabricated by a vast conspiracy of scientists spanning decades and continents.

In short: she's a fucking nutjob.

P.S.: I didn't even need to mention then Nixonesque "I am not a witch!" thing. That was pretty funny though.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2013, 09:58:51 AM »
she filled a demand that the tea party created at the time.

like, vote SO FAR to the extreme right, just to piss people off.  The fact the tea party hardly exists anymore speaks volumes.  it was a nice movement that got a whole lotta ratings$ in 2010, but in 2012 they were SILENT.   None of those million man marches on DC, created & delivered and showcased by FOX.  They were silent.

Why?  NOT because their beliefs wavered one bit.  It's because the flock of candidates ended up being woefully unprepared.  half of the 201 tea partiers got to DC and immediately gave John Boehnner their allegiance and bcame RINO lapdogs.  The others acted up, qere quickly ostracized, and lost re-election and party backing.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2013, 11:18:33 AM »

A grown (?) man using toddler logic: "The other kids do it too!". Really Coach?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2013, 11:47:15 AM »
A grown (?) man using toddler logic: "The other kids do it too!". Really Coach?

His response :

"you just don't get it do you?"