Author Topic: This creeps me out but I couldn't stop watching.  (Read 6517 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
This creeps me out but I couldn't stop watching.
« on: July 23, 2013, 11:08:50 PM »
 :-\ :-X

Good job MTV, promote that Satanic Agenda under something else.

Rudee

• Getbig V
Re: This creeps me out but I couldn't stop watching.
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 12:06:56 AM »

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 01:33:19 AM »

Read up a little about Satan who he/she was supposed to be, its interesting and quite literally has nothing in common what the church tries to make you believe.

missile

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2013, 03:37:53 AM »
Read up a little about Satan who he/she was supposed to be, its interesting and quite literally has nothing in common what the church tries to make you believe.

LOL please educate us you stupid new age jerk-off. 

Purge_WTF

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2013, 05:51:11 AM »

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2013, 05:54:14 AM »
LOL please educate us you stupid new age jerk-off. 

FYI, I don't report or respond to cotton pickers that have a post count less than 1k.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2013, 05:55:13 AM »
Old newzzzzzzz.........

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2013, 07:10:52 AM »
Would love to eat some shrooms, smoke a bowl and watch this.  Would be trippy as shit.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2013, 08:10:33 AM »
beats gumby and pokey

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2013, 09:19:33 AM »

Whats amusing though is that is how you think the World actually operates.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2013, 09:21:36 AM »
If the illuminati/hierarchy is hiring, I'm open to an entry level position.  I understand what you're doing and feel you're getting a a bad rap.
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2013, 09:26:40 AM »
Whats amusing though is that is how you think the World actually operates.

What's even more amusing, is your continuing need to interject, knowing it will never change my opinion.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2013, 09:29:12 AM »

You do realize this is Mark Twain, right?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2013, 09:30:55 AM »
You do realize this is Mark Twain, right?

Yes, the old man is. I know about that. It's the Satan part I have a problem with.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2013, 09:33:10 AM »
Yes, the old man is. I know about that. It's the Satan part I have a problem with.
What's your problem with satan?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2013, 09:34:27 AM »
What's your problem with satan?

LOLOLOL.

That's the only answer you'll get from me on that.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2013, 09:39:43 AM »
LOLOLOL.

That's the only answer you'll get from me on that.
??? So you're prejudice?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2013, 09:40:23 AM »
??? So you're prejudice?

Yes. Against Evil.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2013, 09:42:29 AM »
Yes. Against Evil.
What is "evil"?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2013, 09:57:38 AM »
What is "evil"?

A fall from the way God intended people to live.
Not following his laws (Ten Commandments). Here's an explanation of those laws in case you need it.

1). Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Have you always obeyed God's word and put it ahead of your own wants? Do you even know what it says? Have you always put God first in every area of your life? Have you always loved Him with all of your heart, mind, soul and strength? If you answer no to any of these, you have broken God's 1st commandment.

2). Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image. Have you ever put a material thing like money, a car, or a career ahead of God? Did you ever have your own beliefs about God rather than the ones that are revealed in the Bible? If so, you are an idolater - you have broken God's 2nd commandment.

3). Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain. Have you ever used God's name as a swear word? If so, you are profane - you have broken God's 3rd commandment

4). Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Have you always kept the sabbath holy? If not, you are a sabbath-breaker - you have broken God's 4th commandment.

5). Honour thy father and thy mother. Have you ever disobeyed or spoken evil of your parents? Have you ever been rebellious against them in any way, even as a child or a teenager? If so, you are rebellious and disobedient - you have broken God's 5th Commandment.

6). Thou shalt not kill. The Bible says that if we hate someone, we commit murder in our hearts. Have you ever hated someone or had evil thoughts toward another person? If so, you are a murderer at heart - you have broken God's 6th commandment. (Matthew 5:21-22)

7). Thou shalt not commit adultery. Have you always been faithful to your spouse? Have you ever had sex with anyone before you were married (fo Have you ever engaged in sexual fantasies or lustful thoughts about anyone not your spouse? If so, you are an adulterer - you have broken God's 7th commandment. (Matthew 5:27-28)

8. Thou shalt not steal. Have you ever taken anything that didn't belong to you, no matter how small in value? If so, you are a thief - you have broken God's 8th commandment.

9). Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour. Have you ever told a lie, a fib, white lie, or half truth about someone else? Have you ever spoken anything about anyone knowing that it was not completely and totally true? If so, you are a liar - you have broken God's 9th commandment.

10). Thou shalt not covet. Have you ever desired to have something that someone else has - a girl or guy, a car, a house, a job, or anything else? If so, you are covetous - you have broken God's 10th commandment.

Everyone that has ever lived (except the Lord Jesus Christ) has broken at least one of these commandments. Most of us have probably broken most of them.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2013, 01:44:37 PM »
Not following his laws (Ten Commandments). Here's an explanation of those laws in case you need it.

1). Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Have you always obeyed God's word and put it ahead of your own wants? Do you even know what it says? Have you always put God first in every area of your life? Have you always loved Him with all of your heart, mind, soul and strength? If you answer no to any of these, you have broken God's 1st commandment.

2). Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image. Have you ever put a material thing like money, a car, or a career ahead of God? Did you ever have your own beliefs about God rather than the ones that are revealed in the Bible? If so, you are an idolater - you have broken God's 2nd commandment.

3). Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain. Have you ever used God's name as a swear word? If so, you are profane - you have broken God's 3rd commandment

4). Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Have you always kept the sabbath holy? If not, you are a sabbath-breaker - you have broken God's 4th commandment.

5). Honour thy father and thy mother. Have you ever disobeyed or spoken evil of your parents? Have you ever been rebellious against them in any way, even as a child or a teenager? If so, you are rebellious and disobedient - you have broken God's 5th Commandment.

6). Thou shalt not kill. The Bible says that if we hate someone, we commit murder in our hearts. Have you ever hated someone or had evil thoughts toward another person? If so, you are a murderer at heart - you have broken God's 6th commandment. (Matthew 5:21-22)

7). Thou shalt not commit adultery. Have you always been faithful to your spouse? Have you ever had sex with anyone before you were married (fo Have you ever engaged in sexual fantasies or lustful thoughts about anyone not your spouse? If so, you are an adulterer - you have broken God's 7th commandment. (Matthew 5:27-28)

8. Thou shalt not steal. Have you ever taken anything that didn't belong to you, no matter how small in value? If so, you are a thief - you have broken God's 8th commandment.

9). Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour. Have you ever told a lie, a fib, white lie, or half truth about someone else? Have you ever spoken anything about anyone knowing that it was not completely and totally true? If so, you are a liar - you have broken God's 9th commandment.

10). Thou shalt not covet. Have you ever desired to have something that someone else has - a girl or guy, a car, a house, a job, or anything else? If so, you are covetous - you have broken God's 10th commandment.

Everyone that has ever lived (except the Lord Jesus Christ) has broken at least one of these commandments. Most of us have probably broken most of them.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2013, 04:08:40 PM »

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2013, 05:03:12 PM »
What's even more amusing, is your continuing need to interject, knowing it will never change my opinion.

You mean the same way you continue to post this bullshit ?

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2013, 05:13:42 PM »

'The religious virgin birth could be in actuality an alien intervention, and the son of God is in fact son of an extraterrestrial and an alien hybrid. It is hypothesized that when angels visited Mary in what she perceived as a dream, the dream was a visit by aliens. The aliens artificially inseminated her with genetically engineered or alien sperm. This alien was the “Angel-Gabriel” a member of the alien race. Jesus was alleged to have had superhuman abilities.  Mary gave birth to Jesus while she was still a virgin, and therefore Jesus was one of the first alien-human hybrids.'