Author Topic: Trainers on the juice...  (Read 4311 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Trainers on the juice...
« on: July 24, 2013, 02:24:56 AM »
Are these not the biggest jokers in the gym?  The guy who couldn't do it on his own, will now pass down his great knowledge to whomever will listen and pay them.  Happens all the time.  I've seen complete tools who before getting on sauce look like shit, then all of a sudden...they're a trainer with all the answers.
Or the "competitor" who trains other "competitors".  The fall sense of accomplishment these people have is laughable. 
N

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Re: Trainers on the juice...
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 02:33:37 AM »
Nothing makes me laugh harder.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 03:30:13 AM »
Damm you make these threads so randomly now i wasn't expecting it

Steelrabbitt

• Getbig II
  • Ocelot MTHRFCKR
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2013, 05:33:50 AM »
A lot of morons out there willing to fork over some good money to have these morons train them though.

::)
Jay

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2013, 05:55:39 AM »
Are these not the biggest jokers in the gym?  The guy who couldn't do it on his own, will now pass down his great knowledge to whomever will listen and pay them.  Happens all the time.  I've seen complete tools who before getting on sauce look like shit, then all of a sudden...they're a trainer with all the answers.
Or the "competitor" who trains other "competitors".  The fall sense of accomplishment these people have is laughable. 

Maybe they got a degree and actually know now what they are talking about? Just saying.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2013, 06:05:13 AM »
Are these not the biggest jokers in the gym?  The guy who couldn't do it on his own, will now pass down his great knowledge to whomever will listen and pay them.  Happens all the time.  I've seen complete tools who before getting on sauce look like shit, then all of a sudden...they're a trainer with all the answers.
Or the "competitor" who trains other "competitors".  The fall sense of accomplishment these people have is laughable.  

That can be said to the entire IFBB athletes .

Everybody wanna b a bodybuilder but nobody wanna do it drug free

WoooSHHHHHHH

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2013, 07:04:24 AM »
the problem i have with 99% of trainers is.............they all forget where and who started the personal training industry...........bodyb uilders, before there were trainers and all their new soft regimens.............bod ybuilders were the ones who made all this information public, and bodybuilders were the ones who began the industry, but now the very ones who started it all have been forgotten, and ridiculed!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2013, 09:41:55 AM »
Sometimes the guy making the most noise about what others are doing, is trying to keep attention away from himself while he does the same things.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2013, 09:44:11 AM »
They do what works, what's wrong with that?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2013, 09:48:05 AM »
Sometimes the guy making the most noise about what others are doing, is trying to keep attention away from himself while he does the same things.
Sorry Confucious, incorrect.
My favorite, the trainer on a cycle training some noob on a cycle.  Pretenders helping pretenders.  It's sad.  Usually lifting pussy weigh, on top of it.
The easiest road possible...and a "coach" to help you get there.  Age of the pussy.  ;)
N

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2013, 09:51:45 AM »
They do what works, what's wrong with that?
How can steroids "not" work?  No challenge in it. Train like a tool, ingest drugs, you will grow.
Of course, not everyone on trains like a clown, but the vast majority.  Working the mind muscle connection...discovered by the people to avoid really busting their ass in a gym.  Modern day pussy shit.
I see it all the time.  I guess some are happy just putting muscle on their weak frame anyway possible.  After all, if doing it without drugs were easy...everyone would do it. 
N

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2013, 10:08:24 AM »
The PT business here in France is an absolute joke. Very few guys juice even trainers. But even then, they teach their clients massive BS as if it was the only way of keeping them spending for a certain period of time. Circuit training and TRX is all they teach those poor fuckers.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2013, 10:20:27 AM »
How can steroids "not" work?  No challenge in it. Train like a tool, ingest drugs, you will grow.
Of course, not everyone on trains like a clown, but the vast majority.  Working the mind muscle connection...discovered by the people to avoid really busting their ass in a gym.  Modern day pussy shit.
I see it all the time.  I guess some are happy just putting muscle on their weak frame anyway possible.  After all, if doing it without drugs were easy...everyone would do it.  

When a trainer is good in his job and is honest about his drug use, then what's the problem? There are morons among every profession, so in this case: trainers who lie, or the ones without a good certification. I believe that the lack of professional skills is the main problem here. In case you have something against the use of drugs, then simply hire a trainer who looks 'normal'.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2013, 11:27:30 AM »
well, my $.02.

i'm a trainer. Trained bodybuilders, or people who wanted to 'look' like bodybuilders, for years. And without drugs, sure, they'd never get that freaky look, but they still make progress and look like they workout. And a good trainer should know how to stimulate growth and help teach the client how to manipulate their body without drugs. (even those of us who are ON drugs know how to grow and diet w/o them)

but bodybuilders are your worst clients.

then I moved into training mma guys, wrestlers, high school and college football players. (strength training and conditioning... not technique/skill's) and found it's more of a challenge. you're constantly problem-solving and making modifications.

then after dealing with bodybuilders vs. athletes, you realize that 99% of the population (your POTENTIAL clients) DON'T want to look like I do... they want to look and be 'fit', like skinny and lean.

Then I moved into doing bootcamp and crossfit-style workouts for ppl and they LOVED IT. The average person doesn't want to train one bodypart per day. they want a full body-leave them on the floor gasping for air-workout, so they feel like they accomplished something when they walk out the door.

plus... with bootcamps/group training. instead of training 1 person for an hour and making $60-$100, in an hour bootcamp with 10 people, I can make $150-$250 and those clients will KEEP COMING BACK. They're not gonna spend cash on 1on1 personal training for 2 months and quit. (especially guys, since they think they know everything anyways because they read a couple issues of FLEX... sorta like you Croatch).

so, 80% of my clients DON'T want to look like me. So it doesn't really matter if I use steroids or not. So long as i'm lean and have abs, that's all that matters to them. And they all KNOW I don't do the same workouts myself as I have them do.

So, Crotch, when it comes to training, and PED's, maybe you shouldn't talk about things you don't understand.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2013, 11:34:32 AM »
as long theyre honest, whats the problem

but theres a line to draw,when they give amateurs insulin protocols i find that goes too far

C'mon, be more liberal.

But, injecting a 18/y old with synthol in the middle of the gym is over the line.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2013, 12:02:01 PM »
"Blanket" statements rock.

I've been studying anatomy, kinesiology, physiology, sociology, psychology and many others for years and years.

My certs are just pieces of paper to satisfy the gym and maybe a few un-educated potentials.

Does this mean that I can't be on anything?

Would you train all of your clientele the same way?

Would you train someone natural the same way you train someone on the sauce?

Lot of jackass wannabe trainers out there, but there are some highly intelligent ones also, and they sure aren't getting paid what they are worth these days ~

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2013, 12:14:56 PM »
"Blanket" statements rock.

I've been studying anatomy, kinesiology, physiology, sociology, psychology and many others for years and years.

My certs are just pieces of paper to satisfy the gym and maybe a few un-educated potentials.

Does this mean that I can't be on anything?

Would you train all of your clientele the same way?

Would you train someone natural the same way you train someone on the sauce?

Lot of jackass wannabe trainers out there, but there are some highly intelligent ones also, and they sure aren't getting paid what they are worth these days ~
:D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2013, 12:22:28 PM »
tt
S

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2013, 01:05:52 PM »
well, my $.02.

i'm a trainer. Trained bodybuilders, or people who wanted to 'look' like bodybuilders, for years. And without drugs, sure, they'd never get that freaky look, but they still make progress and look like they workout. And a good trainer should know how to stimulate growth and help teach the client how to manipulate their body without drugs. (even those of us who are ON drugs know how to grow and diet w/o them)

but bodybuilders are your worst clients.

then I moved into training mma guys, wrestlers, high school and college football players. (strength training and conditioning... not technique/skill's) and found it's more of a challenge. you're constantly problem-solving and making modifications.

then after dealing with bodybuilders vs. athletes, you realize that 99% of the population (your POTENTIAL clients) DON'T want to look like I do... they want to look and be 'fit', like skinny and lean.

Then I moved into doing bootcamp and crossfit-style workouts for ppl and they LOVED IT. The average person doesn't want to train one bodypart per day. they want a full body-leave them on the floor gasping for air-workout, so they feel like they accomplished something when they walk out the door.

plus... with bootcamps/group training. instead of training 1 person for an hour and making $60-$100, in an hour bootcamp with 10 people, I can make $150-$250 and those clients will KEEP COMING BACK. They're not gonna spend cash on 1on1 personal training for 2 months and quit. (especially guys, since they think they know everything anyways because they read a couple issues of FLEX... sorta like you Croatch).

so, 80% of my clients DON'T want to look like me. So it doesn't really matter if I use steroids or not. So long as i'm lean and have abs, that's all that matters to them. And they all KNOW I don't do the same workouts myself as I have them do.

So, Crotch, when it comes to training, and PED's, maybe you shouldn't talk about things you don't understand.

GREAT fucking post man.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2013, 01:08:05 PM »
  I hate seeing Labrada and Gaspari push their OTC stuff when they are on RX PED to look the way they do

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2013, 07:08:19 PM »
here's a thought...

why don't you worry more about how YOU make money? and less about how OTHERS make money?

so long as somebody isn't TAKING money from you against your will, whining about it just makes you seem

a- childish

b- womanish

c- jealous

d- like somebody nobody likes to be around.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2013, 04:14:43 PM »
GREAT fucking post man.

"Ditto" (from those of us *real* trainers who feel the exact same way as you do)

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2013, 04:21:49 PM »
I've actually sent messages to Ol' Mr. Labrada, who BTW looks FAR BETTER (and larger) than he did when he was competing about this very topic. Selling products under false pretenses.

My point wasn't the fact that *everyone* does this, my question to him simply was this: "How do you justify/rationalize this in your head?"

I just merely wanted to know how he could post pictures of himself shredded to the bone-contest ready and sell his supplements "as if" ~

The reason I was so curious was for the fact that his son is now bodybuilding. Kind of creates a conundrum of morality.... but hey, that's just *my* opinion.

Wait... this is the "Gossip and Opinions" forum is it not?  ::)

How come Dorian, Haney and Gaspari aren't posting these kinds of pics with their supplement lines? Ronnie is posting up, but everyone can see that he is only a former shadow of himself. He doesn't seem to be too worried about it...

Just curious, that's all ~

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2013, 07:01:22 PM »
here's a thought...

why don't you worry more about how YOU make money? and less about how OTHERS make money?

so long as somebody isn't TAKING money from you against your will, whining about it just makes you seem

a- childish

b- womanish

c- jealous

d- like somebody nobody likes to be around.
That's ok...doesn't change the fact that these pussies are complete clowns. ;)
It doesn't take more than a minute to assess that situation.  With 24 hours in a day there's plenty of time to focus on other areas.
Childish...haha, oh brother.  It's called bringing a reality check to these jokers.  Pass the word on, unless you're one of them...in which case, reread the post 2x per day.
N

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2013, 07:17:24 PM »
That's ok...doesn't change the fact that these pussies are complete clowns. ;)
It doesn't take more than a minute to assess that situation.  With 24 hours in a day there's plenty of time to focus on other areas.
Childish...haha, oh brother.  It's called bringing a reality check to these jokers.  Pass the word on, unless you're one of them...in which case, reread the post 2x per day.

You're on a bodybuilding board. Bodybuilders and about 90% of others who take this even semi seriously, including you are either on shit or in between cycles. Youre preaching to the wrong choir. Maybe go a gossip board for "Shape"  or Oprahs magazine and birch to them. About one in ten are using something whether they train or not. Your schtick is old and chances are your about as natural as a potato with a dick. You supposedly train around bodybuilders, they've rubbed of ( and probably on) you.