Author Topic: Trainers on the juice...  (Read 4319 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Trainers on the juice...
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2013, 08:41:45 PM »
That's ok...doesn't change the fact that these pussies are complete clowns. ;)
It doesn't take more than a minute to assess that situation.  With 24 hours in a day there's plenty of time to focus on other areas.
Childish...haha, oh brother.  It's called bringing a reality check to these jokers.  Pass the word on, unless you're one of them...in which case, reread the post 2x per day.

dude, you're a joke.

i'll be 20bottles of whatever you like, with free shipping, that you're either A) 160lbs at 5'10" with 14" arms or B) 220lbs of complete fatass who hasn't seen his dick under his belly, let alone the inside of his belly button, for 15years.

Actually, what are you talking about 'trainers on the juice'? you don't even belong to a GYM! Too ashamed to show your pathetic 'physique' in public. lol.... 5 more bottles say you still use plastic weights in your mom's garage.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2013, 09:09:07 PM »
dude, you're a joke.

i'll be 20bottles of whatever you like, with free shipping, that you're either A) 160lbs at 5'10" with 14" arms or B) 220lbs of complete fatass who hasn't seen his dick under his belly, let alone the inside of his belly button, for 15years.

Actually, what are you talking about 'trainers on the juice'? you don't even belong to a GYM! Too ashamed to show your pathetic 'physique' in public. lol.... 5 more bottles say you still use plastic weights in your mom's garage.
Looks like you're 0 for 2 today.  Probably training longer than you with superior gains to you.  I'm guessing you're a trainer on the sauce...am I right? :)
Training without drugs isn't for everyone...hey, at least you go to the gym right?  Don't worry, your secret is safe with me...I won't tell your clients.
N

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2013, 09:54:35 PM »
Looks like you're 0 for 2 today.  Probably training longer than you with superior gains to you.  I'm guessing you're a trainer on the sauce...am I right? :)
Training without drugs isn't for everyone...hey, at least you go to the gym right?  Don't worry, your secret is safe with me...I won't tell your clients.

why wouldn't my clients know? I refer them to HRT doc's. "hey 'esfitness', why are you limping?" ME; "I did a testosterone shot in my quad.. it's a lil sore". THEM: "ah. ok".

big fucking deal.

'superior gains' to me? is that a benchmark? i'm not the one whining like a little girl about people who are bigger and better than me. tattleing wasn't cook in 2nd grade, and it's not cool as an adult.

feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to get together to discuss this. (even though I know you won't.. you wouldn't want anybody to find out what you really look like. nobody on here does)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2013, 10:16:56 PM »
You should try bodybuilding some time, no drugs...then you'll be a real inspiration to your clients.  Taking drugs just shows, you tried, but couldn't really hack it....at least, that's how most outside a gym would say.
Maybe on drugs you surpassed my gains, but not without them. Not many guys who gain 40+lbs of muscle clean think...maybe I'll take some gear now.  It's usually the guys who try doing it on their own and fail.  I see it all the time.  So many twinks at the gym try, fail, then juice up.  I look and laugh.
N

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2013, 11:38:47 PM »
You should try bodybuilding some time, no drugs...then you'll be a real inspiration to your clients.  Taking drugs just shows, you tried, but couldn't really hack it....at least, that's how most outside a gym would say.
Maybe on drugs you surpassed my gains, but not without them. Not many guys who gain 40+lbs of muscle clean think...maybe I'll take some gear now.  It's usually the guys who try doing it on their own and fail.  I see it all the time.  So many twinks at the gym try, fail, then juice up.  I look and laugh.

lol @40lbs clean. big deal. I put on 90+ .

BTW. you're still fat, skinny, and don't look like you could coach a tee-ball game.

time is not on your side.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2013, 01:31:47 AM »
You're on a bodybuilding board. Bodybuilders and about 90% of others who take this even semi seriously, including you are either on shit or in between cycles. Youre preaching to the wrong choir. Maybe go a gossip board for "Shape"  or Oprahs magazine and birch to them. About one in ten are using something whether they train or not. Your schtick is old and chances are your about as natural as a potato with a dick. You supposedly train around bodybuilders, they've rubbed of ( and probably on) you.

;D

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2013, 01:40:54 AM »

full marks for expert trolling.....

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2013, 04:53:33 AM »
What's good certification, a week on your computer for a $500 dollar course? I guess after that week you are qualified to be an expert on training. When I took anatomy and physiology it was a one year college course with a lab. I guess on your lap top for 3 hours you got that topic covered. Throw in a couple of hours studing kinesiology and now you know that topic too. The personal trainer certificates are a joke. Gyms need them to protect them from law suits and to lower their liability insurance.

I notice most gyms have 20 something trainers. It's really hard to be out of shape if you are in your 20's. If your are you are then I would hate to see you in your 40's and 50's. Trainers who juice have a limited shelf life.  You can cycle on and off for years but eventually you have to stop. The reasons are usually health related, arrest, or finances. When someone does, reality hits them right in the mirror that they are just a out of shape slob like everyone they train.

Another thing about juicing trainers. Their muscles are usually very cosmetic. I saw one trainer with his juice lean abs learning a boot camp routine from another trainer trying to do the workout. He was an out of shape mess who was gassed in a few minutes. Another time there was a local 5K that the gym owner wanted three of his top trainers to enter to promote the gym I work out at. These pretty juicers were passed in one mile by chubby soccer moms as they were gasping for breath.

There is nothing wrong with a trainer trying to help people out for a buck but the business if filled with fools that believe they know something because they took a week or two course on a computer.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2013, 05:25:34 AM »
All trainers should be juiced up :)

if your a client and you're looking for a trainer who do think that they will think knows what they are doing.
some skinny little queff who looks like he can't lift a pink dumbell or some in shape juiced dude.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2013, 05:44:49 AM »
why wouldn't my clients know? I refer them to HRT doc's. "hey 'esfitness', why are you limping?" ME; "I did a testosterone shot in my quad.. it's a lil sore". THEM: "ah. ok".

big fucking deal.

'superior gains' to me? is that a benchmark? i'm not the one whining like a little girl about people who are bigger and better than me. tattleing wasn't cook in 2nd grade, and it's not cool as an adult.

feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to get together to discuss this. (even though I know you won't.. you wouldn't want anybody to find out what you really look like. nobody on here does)

How old are you if you dont mind sharing? And what age did you start HRT?

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2013, 07:37:31 AM »
You're on a bodybuilding board. Bodybuilders and about 90% of others who take this even semi seriously, including you are either on shit or in between cycles. Youre preaching to the wrong choir. Maybe go a gossip board for "Shape"  or Oprahs magazine and birch to them. About one in ten are using something whether they train or not. Your schtick is old and chances are your about as natural as a potato with a dick. You supposedly train around bodybuilders, they've rubbed of ( and probably on) you.

Good post, Coach. Once in a blue moon, you hit the nail on the head. But you're wrong on one thing. There's a lot of natties out there (maybe less in the US where roids are part of the culture somehow). Difference is natties who train seriously don't give a fuck about the "natural" status of others. Who gives a shit about the clueless ones who just hang around the gym but don't really train? I've seen lazy natties, lazy roided as well as hardcore natties and hardcore roided. Generally, the lazy ones don't like to hang around the determined ones and will spew shit about them no matter their status.