Author Topic: Two trolls that need to go ESfitness and then maybe Rhino  (Read 2534 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Two trolls that need to go ESfitness and then maybe Rhino
« on: July 24, 2013, 01:36:11 PM »
ESFitness concerns me as he is giving crap advices in the hardcore steroids section. Trying to come off as someone who knows what he is talking about. He's given some pretty shoddy 'advices' already and getting all defensive.

-Claims he is 5% bf for 9 months straight (anorexic? lmao)
-Claims he competed and trains 'filthy rich clients'
-Says he is a pharmacist (lol and?)
-Says steroids don't raise RBC, HCT. Especially his claim of running anadrol for six months at 150mg and equipose (two of the most well known steroids that do this). Claims he has 'bloodwork' to prove none of his values were raised.
-Claims 100mg anavar is for women only  ::) Yeah lets see those 'women' how feminine they turn out running women only doses of 100mg anavar.

The list goes on, and he just registered recently so quite clearly yet another stupid troll. The thing is instead of being funny like anabolichalo, he's being all serious which some idiots searching the net might take as real advice.

Lastly Rhino seems like Loco's troll or Loco was his alternate account as Rhino has been registered for a long time but has a low post count. Coming off trolling in the religion section sounding alot like loco with his attacks on Islam while boasting about being a 'born muslim'. Suddenly he bumps loco's threads and trolls my threads. Finally he has converted to catholicism and now he is also a born again evangelical Christian. Oh and his English progressively magically keeps getting worse to prove he is an authentic immigrant or something.

Also claimed he has Egyptian family (lol?), claimed he has Pakistani family (lol?) and claims he had a Ukrainian sister who was burned by his mother for muslim ways or some other non-sense whatever the hell he's trying to blaber. Quite clearly a troll. Also said the other was fasting but broke his fast to get drunk. I mean lame trolls are just that lame.

By a number of things he's said and bumping his own thread that's been eneded a long time ago has proven it's himself desperately again trying to prove how christianity is oh so mighty by trolling lol :)

There should be some policy on trolls seriously...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Two trolls that need to go ESfitness and then maybe Rhino
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 03:12:11 PM »
You sound like a habitual whiner.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Tightskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 04:45:20 PM »
ESFitness concerns me as he is giving crap advices in the hardcore steroids section. Trying to come off as someone who knows what he is talking about. He's given some pretty shoddy 'advices' already and getting all defensive.

-Claims he is 5% bf for 9 months straight (anorexic? lmao)
-Claims he competed and trains 'filthy rich clients'
-Says he is a pharmacist (lol and?)
-Says steroids don't raise RBC, HCT. Especially his claim of running anadrol for six months at 150mg and equipose (two of the most well known steroids that do this). Claims he has 'bloodwork' to prove none of his values were raised.
-Claims 100mg anavar is for women only  ::) Yeah lets see those 'women' how feminine they turn out running women only doses of 100mg anavar.

The list goes on, and he just registered recently so quite clearly yet another stupid troll. The thing is instead of being funny like anabolichalo, he's being all serious which some idiots searching the net might take as real advice.

Lastly Rhino seems like Loco's troll or Loco was his alternate account as Rhino has been registered for a long time but has a low post count. Coming off trolling in the religion section sounding alot like loco with his attacks on Islam while boasting about being a 'born muslim'. Suddenly he bumps loco's threads and trolls my threads. Finally he has converted to catholicism and now he is also a born again evangelical Christian. Oh and his English progressively magically keeps getting worse to prove he is an authentic immigrant or something.

Also claimed he has Egyptian family (lol?), claimed he has Pakistani family (lol?) and claims he had a Ukrainian sister who was burned by his mother for muslim ways or some other non-sense whatever the hell he's trying to blaber. Quite clearly a troll. Also said the other was fasting but broke his fast to get drunk. I mean lame trolls are just that lame.

By a number of things he's said and bumping his own thread that's been eneded a long time ago has proven it's himself desperately again trying to prove how christianity is oh so mighty by trolling lol :)

There should be some policy on trolls seriously...

why don't you start your own board?  you bitch and cry almost constantly because you can't control shit around here.

you slam jews and then you whine like a bitch to one  ::)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2013, 04:52:47 PM »
why don't you start your own board?  you bitch and cry almost constantly because you can't control shit around here.

you slam jews and then you whine like a bitch to one  ::)

Where do I "Slam Jews"? Zionists love this tactic to call anyone who criticizes the war crimes of Israelis as 'anti-jew'. If you mean anti-israel/anti-zionism well sure, but that's politics, and if anything anti-racism as zionism is racial supremacy to create a pure Jew only state free of goyim. Playing on the religion card yet formed by secular atheist Jews detached from God and religion. Orthodox Jews criticize Israel and Zionism as well but oh wait leme guess they are 'self-hating Jews'. I have no problem with Jews and never attack or 'slam' Jews.

You have 115 posts. Your first post was TTT, which means you are someone's troll on here. I remember me posting a thread about anti-black racism in Israel (even against dark skin Jews) and you had your gimmicky comments to throw in. Seems like a pattern to me troll/gimmick. You were already attacking Muslims in a few other threads as well trying to throw in your slurs. Just another loser troll of the same person. Why is it you guys need hundreds of trolls to prove yourselves? Makes you feel better on the internet? LOL

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2013, 05:27:30 PM »

a_ahmed
how do
you amass
almsot 5000 posts
on a board that
does not
want you

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2013, 09:33:55 PM »

Wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that Rhino is an ex Muslim barbarian (like you) that wised up and converted to Christianity?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2013, 09:34:53 PM »
why don't you start your own board?  you bitch and cry almost constantly because you can't control shit around here.

you slam jews and then you whine like a bitch to one  ::)

Typical Muslim showing his true colors.

Tightskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2013, 07:37:49 PM »
Where do I "Slam Jews"? Zionists love this tactic to call anyone who criticizes the war crimes of Israelis as 'anti-jew'. If you mean anti-israel/anti-zionism well sure, but that's politics, and if anything anti-racism as zionism is racial supremacy to create a pure Jew only state free of goyim. Playing on the religion card yet formed by secular atheist Jews detached from God and religion. Orthodox Jews criticize Israel and Zionism as well but oh wait leme guess they are 'self-hating Jews'. I have no problem with Jews and never attack or 'slam' Jews.

You have 115 posts. Your first post was TTT, which means you are someone's troll on here. I remember me posting a thread about anti-black racism in Israel (even against dark skin Jews) and you had your gimmicky comments to throw in. Seems like a pattern to me troll/gimmick. You were already attacking Muslims in a few other threads as well trying to throw in your slurs. Just another loser troll of the same person. Why is it you guys need hundreds of trolls to prove yourselves? Makes you feel better on the internet? LOL

You think people start posting here without reading for awhile first?   That would explain your crying like a bitch all the time on here.  If you would have read for awhile first, you probably wouldn't have joined

I'm sure you are full of shit on all these of your claims as usual, but I will give you the chance to link me to the posts you are talking about -if they exist: ::) and I will address them

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2013, 09:37:12 PM »
It's easy to get pissed off at Israel for the atrocities they commit, and trouble they cause us.  

Read some of a_ahmed's posts though and you'll remember why we give them so much money and support.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2013, 03:30:18 AM »
Rhino is a good dude. And he loves Arab,Muslim and Indian people. I am confuse.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2013, 09:09:51 PM »
ESFitness concerns me as he is giving crap advices in the hardcore steroids section. Trying to come off as someone who knows what he is talking about.I do. I've been doing this for a long, long time. I speak from experience, not from shit I read on a message board. He's given some pretty shoddy 'advices' already and getting all defensive. I get 'defensive' because you and the rest of your boyfriends are disrespectfull kids.

-Claims he is 5% bf for 9 months straight (anorexic? lmao) do you know the details?
-Claims he competed and trains 'filthy rich clients' 'filthy rich clients' is not in my vocabulary
-Says he is a pharmacist (lol and?) said I owned a pharmacy. again, putting words in my mouth
-Says steroids don't raise RBC, HCT. Especially his claim of running anadrol for six months at 150mg and equipose (two of the most well known steroids that do this). Claims he has 'bloodwork' to prove none of his values were raised.again, speaking from experience. 150mg ain't much, medically. read a book kid
-Claims 100mg anavar is for women only  ::) Yeah lets see those 'women' how feminine they turn out running women only doses of 100mg anavar.said var was a girls drug.

The list goes on, and he just registered recently so quite clearly yet another stupid troll. The thing is instead of being funny like anabolichalo, he's being all serious which some idiots searching the net might take as real advice.I've been on these message boards off and on for longer than it took you to graduate high school... err, in your case, home school. dollars to doughnuts when I bought my pharmacy you were still shaving peachfuzz off your upperlip with daddys razor and watching Pokémon.

you don't see me going on video game message boards and running my mouth.. or horse racing message boards... or astrology message boards... ect... because I'm pretty ignorant about those subjects even though #1 I've played a Nintendo #2 I've ridden a horse and my clients breed horses, and #3 I can look up in the sky and point out the big dipper. If I did join any of those, I'd just sit back and read and learn... which is what you should do when it comes to steroid discussion on steroid discussion message boards, kid.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2013, 11:29:15 PM »
you don't see me going on video game message boards and running my mouth.. or horse racing message boards... or astrology message boards... ect... because I'm pretty ignorant about those subjects even though #1 I've played a Nintendo #2 I've ridden a horse and my clients breed horses, and #3 I can look up in the sky and point out the big dipper. If I did join any of those, I'd just sit back and read and learn... which is what you should do when it comes to steroid discussion on steroid discussion message boards, kid.

haha.... Excellent post!!!!!!!!!!!!