Author Topic: Sugar  (Read 19418 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Sugar daddys, seeking arrangement website.
« Reply #100 on: July 30, 2013, 04:59:29 AM »
wonder how many of these girls realize that by going this route that they'll end up losing a part of thier souls

that is if they aren't already indeed soulless...

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #101 on: July 30, 2013, 07:03:13 AM »
wonder how many of these girls realize that by going this route that they'll end up losing a part of thier souls

that is if they aren't already indeed soulless...

That's a good question, and this will prob happen, but it's not up to others to say which decisions an individual should make, unless other people get harmed, which isn't the case in arrangements like these.
BTW, I believe that being a sugar daddy isn't much better.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #102 on: July 30, 2013, 07:04:37 AM »
Im sure many of them couldnt give a fuck about there mothers let alone there soul.

No, it's because they aren't aware of this.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #103 on: July 30, 2013, 11:01:52 AM »
Well smart..., even women understand the concept of demand and supply; being a whore with basic social skills requires no Mensa-like intelligence.
What is more fascinating to me, why do rich & successful men lower themselves this way?

Because many are surrounded by shallow folks 24/7 and rather prefer to be betrayed in a clear cut fashion than the pseudo romance. They also identify themselves via their riches and so only a truly worldly whore is in question.
On top of that many get wealthy when they are too old to score good ass - a 50+ year old man, non Groink model, who wants to bed a 20 year old is delusional. Many rich, older, man out there who are in need of companionship...

...a good time to up the dose and put on a designer bunny suit - given you're into fitness.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #104 on: July 31, 2013, 02:24:44 AM »
That's a good question, and this will prob happen, but it's not up to others to say which decisions an individual should make, unless other people get harmed, which isn't the case in arrangements like these.
BTW, I believe that being a sugar daddy isn't much better.

maybe they don't get physically harmed, but they sure as hell do get emotionally or psychologically harmed

but i guess that's kinda relative and it depends upon how sensitive that they are

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #105 on: July 31, 2013, 08:05:25 AM »
maybe they don't get physically harmed, but they sure as hell do get emotionally or psychologically harmed

but i guess that's kinda relative and it depends upon how sensitive that they are

I understand that you were referring to the mental part. There are many variables and everyone acts different, but I don't believe it's healthy for anyone on the long run.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #106 on: July 31, 2013, 08:10:54 AM »
PLEASE HELP ME
I'm a struggling single mother, I have a 2 yr old son whom I love to bits who I have in my care 24/7. I love him to bits and I just want stability for my baby boy and myself . When ever I get the chance to be settled in my own home I plan on studying to be a primary school teacher in the mean time I will look at all online options on working from home as I don't have no help with my son so will have to work from home.. I love the outdoors I love shopping not so much for me but for my son and just trying to be the best mum I can considering our financial and housing unstability..
 I Expect: US$3,001 - $5,000 monthly Description: ..I don't want no relationship or physical or sexual out of this honestly just need a little help for a couple months to get on my feet pay for a couple of work from options and have stable housing for my son... I will happily be there to talk to or as a pen pal and keep whomever is helping up to date on how I'm going :)

Paying 3 grands, just to talk or write with a desperate mother...  ::)

MikMaq

Re: Sugar
« Reply #107 on: December 05, 2014, 10:48:01 AM »