Author Topic: 50 dollar fee for leaving/putting your trashcan out on a non pick up day  (Read 1989 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
thanks oboma this really seems to be the problem we need to worry about

truth is economy is sucking really bad right now , no jobs, you cant pay bills working 10 dollars an hour you fall short everyfucking time. in this society you fail unless you work 50-60 hours a week

yet weve got tons and tons more people who dont work, ontop of that free rent and free food
A

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
You raise an interesting point my friend.
a

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i dont know anyone that can work 50-60 hours a week at 10 dollars an hour doing actual work
A

Dokey111

• Getbig V
dont forget price of gas

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I work 50 to 60 hours a week in a General Motors auto plant, it can be tough.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
I hate when my neighbors leave their garbage cans out, it looks trashy. It doesn't take that long to pull it back up to the house. Chin up Johnny, you can burn some calories by bringing it up to your house.

che

• Getbig V
I hate when my neighbors leave their garbage cans out, it looks trashy. It doesn't take that long to pull it back up to the house. Chin up Johnny, you can burn some calories by bringing it up to your house.

It's his house , land of the free .

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
It's his house , land of the free .

Not if it becomes an eyesore for your neighbor. Next thing, old junk cars get parked out front. Then, blacks move in (no racist).

che

• Getbig V
Not if it becomes an eyesore for your neighbor.

It's his house , maybe your car , garage door , shingles  or your wife  are an eyesore to your neighbor, what are  you supposed to do ?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
It's his house , maybe your car , garage door , shingles  or your wife  are an eyesore to your neighbor, what are  you supposed to do ?

I live in a decent neighborhood, and you know what's expected of you when you buy. I get what you're saying, but to me if you live like you don't care about your neighbors, or what they think, then move into an isolated place. Plus it brings people's home values down when your place looks like shit. People who don't mow grass, etc. I'm sure they all have their reasons/excuses, but if you live in a neighborhood, respect your neighbors.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I live in a decent neighborhood, and you know what's expected of you when you buy. I get what you're saying, but to me if you live like you don't care about your neighbors, or what they think, then move into an isolated place. Plus it brings people's home values down when your place looks like shit. People who don't mow grass, etc. I'm sure they all have their reasons/excuses, but if you live in a neighborhood, respect your neighbors.

actually its a highly urbanized area blacks leave there shit out all the time but are not targeted , im not talking just trashcans but trash beer bottles ect
A

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
actually its a highly urbanized area blacks leave there shit out all the time but are not targeted , im not talking just trashcans but trash beer bottles ect

Oh, well shit then, fuck em.