Author Topic: The end of the world in 2016?  (Read 23993 times)

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
The end of the world in 2016?
« on: July 25, 2013, 04:42:17 PM »
First mentioned by Area 51 worker/Alien video smuggler "Victor" in 2008:

And now more recently this warning from a NASA scientist:

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
Re: The end of the world in 2016?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 05:02:29 PM »
This basically means that if the "Alien Interview" video is real (I believe it is) and "Victor" is not a hoaxer (I believe he isn't) then we are all in serious trouble.

Victor - June, 2008: "As the bible thumpers say, the end times are upon us. We have been tested and found wanting. The Aliens came, they presented themselves to humanity, they were taken and held and questioned and allowed to die and now the reckoning is at hand."

When asked by Jeff Broadstreet if he was referring to the Mayan calendar (the year 2012,) Victor had the following to say:

"The tzolkin calendar is another inaccurate representation of what we are talking about. The date 2012 is not accurate. The Mayan's considered themselves to be far better mathematicians than they actually were. In point of fact, the date is very close but NOT 2012. Not within my lifetime, what's left of it, but certainly within yours. Let's just say that I wouldn't plan a 20th anniversary edition of this documentary."

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2013, 05:05:19 PM »
A lot of cool cars are coming out around 2016. So, I hope not.

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2013, 05:20:42 PM »
A lot of cool cars are coming out around 2016. So, I hope not.

haha

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2013, 05:20:55 PM »

Yes, i sure hope Cswol gets in Shape before this event in 2016

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2013, 05:35:13 PM »
If i die, I die...

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2013, 05:38:33 PM »
Read ur Bibles :)
X

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2013, 05:40:30 PM »
Fingers crossed.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2013, 06:00:31 PM »
Ha ha bitches.

Dust of those Bibles and start repenting! I told you, the end days are here, everything is playing out in the Bible. That's nice of Doc Sal and Mask man to make videos but for all end of world stuff I'm sticking with the Bible, it's been accurate. But it's clear, we are converging on something big soon.

Watch out for them pole shifts. Looks like the Mayans were right after all. lol.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2013, 06:03:22 PM »
BTW, I can't wait till I get to heaven, it's gonna be sweet. I'm willing to stick out 2 1/2 years more on this hellhole for an eternity of awesome.

I can't wait to talk to Adam and Eve, Noah, Abraham, Jacob (Israel) , Moses!  Most of all, hanging out with Jesus himself, unimaginable!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2013, 06:05:14 PM »
Yeah, must be quite the relief, no need to sign any job applications in Heaven

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2013, 06:08:08 PM »
BTW, I can't wait till I get to heaven, it's gonna be sweet. I'm willing to stick out 2 1/2 years more on this hellhole for an eternity of awesome.

I can't wait to talk to Adam and Eve, Noah, Abraham, Jacob (Israel) , Moses!  Most of all, hanging out with Jesus himself, unimaginable!

I'd like to know your religious beliefs.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2013, 06:10:52 PM »
Yeah, must be quite the relief, no need to sign any job applications in Heaven

Yeah, what a sweet deal!

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2013, 06:13:30 PM »
This is shit clearly, another form of entertainment.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2013, 06:16:43 PM »
I'd like to know your religious beliefs.

I belong to no church but I am a follower of Yahushua, the one called Christ. I don't do spin offs of all these sects. Because that's exactly what they are. Anyway, there will be a day of judgement, and if your name is not found in the book of life, you're going to hell. It's as simple as that. Christ is the only way through salvation. People wanna talk about the future...This is the future and this is the beginning of the end. And once again, it's all playing out in the Bible as every other prophecy that has been fulfilled. It's freaking amazing and if you people actually knew the scriptures, you'd be astonished. I wasn't always like this, there some stuff going on and you guys should really heed my warnings vs. brushing them off. I could just as easy not say anything but I'm not going to have that on my soul.

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2013, 06:20:28 PM »
I belong to no church but I am a follower of Yahushua, the one called Christ. I don't do spin offs of all these sects. Because that's exactly what they are. Anyway, there will be a day of judgement, and if your name is not found in the book of life, you're going to hell. It's as simple as that. Christ is the only way through salvation. People wanna talk about the future...This is the future and this is the beginning of the end. And once again, it's all playing out in the Bible as every other prophecy that has been fulfilled. It's freaking amazing and if you people actually knew the scriptures, you'd be astonished. I wasn't always like this, there some stuff going on and you guys should really heed my warnings vs. brushing them off. I could just as easy not say anything but I'm not going to have that on my soul.

I thought you had some remnant of intelligence, although misguided...I revoke that now...

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2013, 06:21:41 PM »

Have you ever been to Rome? I highly recommend it. Take the crypts and catacombs tour, it's very cool.

Branchs Ears

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2013, 06:26:59 PM »

Wiggs, serious question, how do you believe one gets their name in the book of life?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2013, 06:28:32 PM »
 I was hoping that 2012 was the end. Why do they keep doing this to me?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2013, 06:28:57 PM »
Wiggs, serious question, how do you believe one gets their name in the book of life?

Believe that Yahshua is the Son of God, accepting him into your life as Lord and Savior, following his laws and spreading his word.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2013, 06:30:37 PM »

This guy was exposed as being a total fraud.  He is NOT a NASA scientist and never was.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2013, 06:34:28 PM »
Believe that Yahshua is the Son of God, accepting him into your life as Lord and Savior, following his laws and spreading his word.

I shall tell you a truth.  A faith of words is nothing. 

So far I see nothing but words. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2013, 06:35:21 PM »
Whenever I hear videos like the one above, I am reminded of a quote by Mark Twain:

"Respect those who seek the truth, be wary of those who claim to have found it."
X

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2013, 06:35:40 PM »
Ha ha bitches.

Dust of those Bibles and start repenting! I told you, the end days are here, everything is playing out in the Bible. That's nice of Doc Sal and Mask man to make videos but for all end of world stuff I'm sticking with the Bible, it's been accurate. But it's clear, we are converging on something big soon.

Watch out for them pole shifts. Looks like the Mayans were right after all. lol.
Wiggs, you are a fellow, elder Getbigger. It is my duty to tell you, that you are either: batshit insane, or in the middle of a horrible troll job.

Drop the shit Wiggs.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2013, 06:37:06 PM »
Whenever I hear videos like the one above, I am reminded of a quote by Mark Twain:

"Respect those who seek the truth, be wary of those who claim to have found it."

A cult is nothing more than a religion without political power.