Author Topic: IER #54: PJ Braun & Aaron Singerman Discuss His Departure From RxMuscle  (Read 4037 times)

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
In this episode Aaron and PJ discuss Aaron's departure from RxMuscle, the events that surround it, and the events that have transpired since. There is also plenty of laughs, and listener questions get answered!

http://ironempireradio.com/2013/07/25/aarons-departure-from-rxmuscle-discussed.aspx

A

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: IER #54: PJ & Aaron Discuss His Departure From RxMuscle
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 05:08:10 PM »
Are you that guy they call jewbacca?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2013, 05:40:19 PM »
In this episode Aaron and PJ discuss Aaron's departure from RxMuscle,

Goodrum isn't here  = Nobody gives a fuck

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2013, 06:04:03 PM »
Goodrum isn't here  = Nobody gives a fuck

LOLOLOLOL!  True!

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2013, 03:07:02 PM »
Are you that guy they call jewbacca?

I am he.
A

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
Do getbig a favour and exterminate PJ Spawn and yourself.

Thank you,

All of getbig.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
thanks aaron

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
 ;)

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
Call me gay, but I enjoyed the podcast.

P.S.     no homo

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
I am with Aaron on this one. He is the only one acting civilized here.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
I am with Aaron on this one. He is the only one acting civilized here.
he really was

doozejooze

• Getbig II
  • Get bit
I gotta admit, the few times I posted on that website, Aaron came on and thanked me for the posts and said "post more". It was just good business.
Rectum defendere!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Aaron is full of class and has kept his morals and loyalty to his friends, mad respect. His departure will definitely open more doors for him. Wish him the best.

LMV

• Getbig III
  • Time Out
I gotta admit, the few times I posted on that website, Aaron came on and thanked me for the posts and said "post more". It was just good business.

After my fourth post on Aaron's website, I noticed the benefits. The very first benefit was I felt this sense of confidence flow through me. I had class that morning so I thought it would be a fun idea to take it for a test drive so to speak. I walked through the halls of my campus with a sense of pride and confidence. I felt no anxieties, fears, worries, nervousness, or anything like that. I didn't even sweat! In class, I felt so tuned into everything my government 1301 professor what lecturing about. Nothing was distracting me whatsoever!

After leaving class, again I walked through with pride and confidence. I'm feeling so good! Why didn't I start posting there months ago?! I wish this was created years ago when I REALLY DID NEED IT MORE THAN NOW! I used to suffer from pretty bad social anxiety. From all what I have experienced from posting on Aaron's website, hearing personal testimonies from others around me who post on Aaron's website, I feel people need this and I feel for those who suffer from any kind of anxiety, they could really benefit from this!

Some other benefits I have noticed after posting on Aaron's website for a little while was that I did not "binge eat". Binge eating is basically eating out of boredom/spite. Also eating just to beat the blues. I only ate when I was really hungry. Whenever I felt tired, after a little while after posting on Aaron's website, I felt alert and non-tired. I was not jittery of course! A lot of people think this might make them jittery. I don't get hyper or jittery and I have not heard of anyone getting that way after drinking it. Of course everyone's body is different.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
After my fourth post on Aaron's website, I noticed the benefits. The very first benefit was I felt this sense of confidence flow through me. I had class that morning so I thought it would be a fun idea to take it for a test drive so to speak. I walked through the halls of my campus with a sense of pride and confidence. I felt no anxieties, fears, worries, nervousness, or anything like that. I didn't even sweat! In class, I felt so tuned into everything my government 1301 professor what lecturing about. Nothing was distracting me whatsoever!

After leaving class, again I walked through with pride and confidence. I'm feeling so good! Why didn't I start posting there months ago?! I wish this was created years ago when I REALLY DID NEED IT MORE THAN NOW! I used to suffer from pretty bad social anxiety. From all what I have experienced from posting on Aaron's website, hearing personal testimonies from others around me who post on Aaron's website, I feel people need this and I feel for those who suffer from any kind of anxiety, they could really benefit from this!

Some other benefits I have noticed after posting on Aaron's website for a little while was that I did not "binge eat". Binge eating is basically eating out of boredom/spite. Also eating just to beat the blues. I only ate when I was really hungry. Whenever I felt tired, after a little while after posting on Aaron's website, I felt alert and non-tired. I was not jittery of course! A lot of people think this might make them jittery. I don't get hyper or jittery and I have not heard of anyone getting that way after drinking it. Of course everyone's body is different.
get off the fucken pipe bro

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2013, 07:55:47 AM »
I am he.

ok jewbacca...hypothetical question here.

So you're in a burning building and on your way out you notice 2 rooms with the doors opened. Inside room number one is vince goodbum and his lover passed out from smoke inhalation; not noticing the fire while having intense gay butt sex. Inside room number 2 is a nice cardboard box.

You can only save one of them, which one is it gonna be?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
In this episode Aaron and PJ discuss Aaron's departure from RxMuscle, the events that surround it, and the events that have transpired since. There is also plenty of laughs, and listener questions get answered!

http://ironempireradio.com/2013/07/25/aarons-departure-from-rxmuscle-discussed.aspx

Good stuff Aaron, you and PJ are great together! You handled everything with class and professionalism!

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV

Yes, these are totally typical symptoms of those who post, more than 4 times, on my website.

You're welcome!
A

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2013, 08:07:09 AM »
ok jewbacca...hypothetical question here.

So you're in a burning building and on your way out you notice 2 rooms with the doors opened. Inside room number one is vince goodbum and his lover passed out from smoke inhalation; not noticing the fire while having intense gay butt sex. Inside room number 2 is a nice cardboard box.

You can only save one of them, which one is it gonna be?

I love hypothetical questions. I know you guys at Gb won't like my answer, but i'd save Vince and his lover. I'd even save Lee Priest and Dave Palumbo if they were pasted out on that same bed after their session had ended.
A

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
hey aaron, how involved are you guys with vince goodbum, according to him he is quite involved with your buisness and you guys are working together. you seem like a good guy so let me give you a tip, stay away from him!!!!!!!!

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2013, 08:57:55 AM »
i'd save Vince and his lover

MURDERER!!!

I'd even save Lee Priest and Dave Palumbo if they were pasted out on that same bed after their session had ended.

Are you saying that these two are an item Aaron?

Borracho

• Getbig V
hey aaron, how involved are you guys with vince goodbum, according to him he is quite involved with your buisness and you guys are working together. you seem like a good guy so let me give you a tip, stay away from him!!!!!!!!

This is good advice. A cardboard box would make a much better business associate than vince goodrum cmt mfg fjhb ghn.

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
Antoinne valiant fucks trannies!!!

You guys are hilarious on the show!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

lolz

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Antoinne valiant fucks trannies!!!

You guys are hilarious on the show!
ya the was funny as fuck, I loled for a long time at BJ saying ``Fuck you``  ``I do some posing in a thong, yet this guy fucks trannies`` rotflmao lolololoollolll   ;D ;D ;D