Author Topic: Detroit City Council Women Watson: each white owes 707 billion $ each to blacks  (Read 5492 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
 ;D

Detroit City Council Women Joann Watson says Detroit is in a revival...that each white person owes 707 billion dollars each to black folks

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
;D

Detroid City Council Women Joann Watson says Detroit is in a revival...that each white person owes 707 billion dollars each to black folks

Man... the entitlement we've allowed to fester and grow in certain blacks is beyond ridiculous....

Tell her to get off her fat ass and pay them her self, and watch how quick she balks.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Detroid, is that a new game?
And yeah, she is an idiot...the Restitution issue has been beaten to death. And it will not help.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Looks like she's eaten that amount in Twinkies.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Gentlemen, considering the times, I only take precious metals, gold and silver. Thanks.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
And yeah, she is an idiot...the Restitution issue has been beaten to death. And it will not help.
IMHO, the whole idea of reparations, hell the whole idea of giving them special programs, giving them handouts, special treatment... is racist in itself. It means that people believe they aren't capable of making it on their own and need the "white man" to assist them.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

ROFL  ;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
IMHO, the whole idea of reparations, hell the whole idea of giving them special programs, giving them handouts, special treatment... is racist in itself. It means that people believe they aren't capable of making it on their own and need the "white man" to assist them.
yes, reparations...my iPhone changed it to restitution...
I could understand during Reconstruction, or the beginning of the 20th Century, but now? No. There is this institution called the public school system, use it to your best advantage. Because it's basically free education.
Go to college, or learn a trade. Then build up your communities. Have a plan, work that plan. And teach others.

By the way, what is really going on, take "white" from in front of man. There is a war on Man, the sex. We are only useful for making babies and cannon fodder. Emasculate white men, strip them of power, respect. Demonize black and Latino men, and incarcerate them-make money off of them, and also allow population control---criminals knock off other criminals.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
yes, reparations...my iPhone changed it to restitution...
I could understand during Reconstruction, or the beginning of the 20th Century, but now? No. There is this institution called the public school system, use it to your best advantage. Because it's basically free education.
Go to college, or learn a trade. Then build up your communities. Have a plan, work that plan. And teach others.

By the way, what is really going on, take "white" from in front of man. There is a war on Man, the sex. We are only useful for making babies and cannon fodder. Emasculate white men, strip them of power, respect. Demonize black and Latino men, and incarcerate them-make money off of them, and also allow population control---criminals knock off other criminals.
I agree mostly, but you have to admit that at this point, the white man is by far the most demonized in this country. They are basically looked at as the root of ever single problem any minority has in this country, and they all tend to complain that white men owe them something for whatever offense they're currently complaining about. IMHO, it's because bleeding heart's will bend over and apologize for any imagined slight anyone has against them.

But you're right, on a larger scale there is a war on real men.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
I have heard Western blacks say the same thing about Africans.
X

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
She's just saying anything to get claps from the old folks.

They're just clapping because they want more money.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
;D

Detroit City Council Women Joann Watson says Detroit is in a revival...that each white person owes 707 billion dollars each to black folks

I didn't realize Detroit was that deep in the red.

all drugs - TPPIIP