90% of the UFC is on something.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: PED MMA
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2013, 07:18:12 PM »
90% of the UFC is on something.

Remember Matt Hughes early days vs his last few fights? 

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2013, 09:23:21 PM »
I believe all current and former champions are or were on.  Hell even Royce Gracie tested positive before.

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2013, 09:27:06 PM »
emember how juiced up Phil baroni used to get before a fight? Phil was always juicing very hard and used drugs that didn't help his stamina or anything like that. zThey just gave him that bodybuilder look. Brock lesnar who quit on and off was always a juiced out freak. They all do whatever it takes to win.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2013, 09:30:32 PM »
who is the one NBA player on that list?   They specifically said it's NOT LEBRON... which makes me think Wade... been in MIAMI for almost a decade, jacked as fck, and half his facebones keep on growing.  He's the only Heat member left from that 2006 championship team, I think. 

Clayton Bigsby

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2013, 09:33:51 PM »
who is the one NBA player on that list?   They specifically said it's NOT LEBRON... which makes me think Wade... been in MIAMI for almost a decade, jacked as fck, and half his facebones keep on growing.  He's the only Heat member left from that 2006 championship team, I think. 

My guess is Haslem, he's always been a problem child. Or Dwight Howard, his shoulders are just to damn big.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2013, 10:37:25 PM »
Coach Spoelstra

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2013, 11:53:00 PM »
Remember Matt Hughes early days vs his last few fights? 

I always thought Hughes was clean, I felt bad for him when a yoked and PEDed out thiago alves wipped him. Props to hughes, alves didn't make weight and he still fought him. Hugh's looked 20 pounds smaller than him

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2013, 12:01:39 AM »
  Hughes was always on HGH

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2013, 12:02:03 AM »
I always thought Hughes was clean.......
  Except for the time he tested positive right?

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2013, 12:16:45 AM »
emember how juiced up Phil baroni used to get before a fight? Phil was always juicing very hard and used drugs that didn't help his stamina or anything like that. zThey just gave him that bodybuilder look. Brock lesnar who quit on and off was always a juiced out freak. They all do whatever it takes to win.

Phil used to come hang out with a group of wrestlers and play "golden tee" at a bar I bounced at in the late 90s.  Took me a few seconds to realize who it was when I saw him fight a few years later. 

One of the other bouncers was an all-American Olympic hopeful.  He trained with Aleksandr Karelin a few times (pre-2000 olympics when he lost for the first time in 12 years or whatever) and had a pretty decent man crush on him.  He was so pissed when Rulon Gardner beat Karelin in the 2000 Olympics...we'd get him all wound up by making jokes about it. 

Of course, I was a bodybuilder so I could have kicked all of their asses...but that group of midget wrestlers weren't anything you'd want to fuck with if you weren't as bloofy as I was.
Y