Author Topic: Sorry Ozmo, this is no CT  (Read 4309 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Sorry Ozmo, this is no CT
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 07:55:49 PM »
Coach,

I'm a birther, and I was before 333386.  I don't know when you got on board.

My Q is - why isn't this on FOX news today?  This stuff is new and relevant, and it's limited to "mrconservative.com"?

FOX is the most credible news source for republicans - why is the FOX news page about some mayor jerking off and "Meet Megyn Kelly's new baby boy"

I'm not flaming - I"m serious - outside of a few quick news pieces on the birth certificate in the early months, why is fox SILENT On this issue?  It would immediatley end obamacare and everything else obama did - why in the world aren't they talking about it?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2013, 08:01:27 PM »
Coach,

I'm a birther, and I was before 333386.  I don't know when you got on board.

My Q is - why isn't this on FOX news today?  This stuff is new and relevant, and it's limited to "mrconservative.com"?

FOX is the most credible news source for republicans - why is the FOX news page about some mayor jerking off and "Meet Megyn Kelly's new baby boy"

I'm not flaming - I"m serious - outside of a few quick news pieces on the birth certificate in the early months, why is fox SILENT On this issue?  It would immediatley end obamacare and everything else obama did - why in the world aren't they talking about it?

Because its the tip of the spear of the Obama fraud and everyone knows it. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2013, 08:08:00 PM »
Because its the tip of the spear of the Obama fraud and everyone knows it. 

that doesn't explain anything man..

THey prove the BC is fake, and he's out of office.  His ability to do all this damage with exe order in the next 2 years is finished.

Seriously, it's a wimp move not to talk about it.  WHy are the on his nuts like this?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2013, 08:11:47 PM »
that doesn't explain anything man..

THey prove the BC is fake, and he's out of office.  His ability to do all this damage with exe order in the next 2 years is finished.

Seriously, it's a wimp move not to talk about it.  WHy are the on his nuts like this?

Exactly - you realize how many dominoes fall if Obama is proven to be born inkenya?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2013, 08:15:18 PM »
Exactly - you realize how many dominoes fall if Obama is proven to be born inkenya?

I sitll don't know what this means.  Why the heck woudln't FOX news want the obama mess to unravel?

If they're on his nuts, and repubs in house/senate are on his nuts...  Then WTF can we do?   our elected leaders and trusted media don't care to stop him.  A few peons like us on message boards can't change it, right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2013, 08:18:41 PM »
I sitll don't know what this means.  Why the heck woudln't FOX news want the obama mess to unravel?

If they're on his nuts, and repubs in house/senate are on his nuts...  Then WTF can we do?   our elected leaders and trusted media don't care to stop him.  A few peons like us on message boards can't change it, right?

Fox is owned almost 20% by the Saudis - never forget that

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2013, 08:41:24 PM »
Fox is owned almost 20% by the Saudis - never forget that

I don't know what this means.   So it's owned 80% by hard working Americans?   I don't have a clue what you're getting at dude.  Are you saying FOX is to be trusted, or not?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2013, 08:53:04 PM »
I don't know what this means.   So it's owned 80% by hard working Americans?   I don't have a clue what you're getting at dude.  Are you saying FOX is to be trusted, or not?

Not trusted.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2013, 08:54:49 PM »
Not trusted.

But the republicans on getbig will disagree - and say FOX is the only cable news channel to be trusted.  Are they wrong?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2013, 10:53:07 PM »
But the republicans on getbig will disagree - and say FOX is the only cable news channel to be trusted.  Are they wrong?

Why are you going on a tangent about what republicans on getbig believe? This is not about fox news... This is about whatever the truth may be.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2013, 05:47:42 AM »
HAHAHAH - Ozmo you "just don't get it do you"?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2013, 06:50:08 AM »
What's going to happen when Cruz runs for president?  The revisionist will attempt to change the narrative they worked so hard to create.  Cruz supporters will argue that it was never about whether Obama was born in Kenya, it was about his dishonesty. 
A

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2013, 08:26:27 AM »
HAHAHAH - Ozmo you "just don't get it do you"?

I guess I don't, sane poeple either.

Coach, if I hadnt  so soundly debunked and squashed this Birther thing along with any one else who has a half a brain, including the rest of the sane world, I would be happy to keep it in politics, because I would more than happy to see that sell out OB kicked out of office.

But I lIve reality.  

PS what ever is is talked  about in that article I am sure I have addressed in the Birther threads in this board.

PPSS:  "sorry OzmO, this is no CT".  As if he is in  a position to condecend.....Fucking amazing  ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2013, 11:56:51 AM »
I guess I don't, sane poeple either.

Coach, if I hadnt  so soundly debunked and squashed this Birther thing along with any one else who has a half a brain, including the rest of the sane world, I would be happy to keep it in politics, because I would more than happy to see that sell out OB kicked out of office.

But I lIve reality.  

PS what ever is is talked  about in that article I am sure I have addressed in the Birther threads in this board.

PPSS:  "sorry OzmO, this is no CT".  As if he is in  a position to condecend.....Fucking amazing  ::)

So you can't dispute it because "you just don't get it".  hahahaha all you libs are the same when it comes to making their arguments hahahahahaa Obama worshippers just don't get it.

You just don't get it.  (Nor will I ever ever ever ever ever ever ever specifically tell you what you don't get because to do so would reveal my ignorance of facts and feeble grasp of the delusions I pass off for my own reality in order to cope for the next few years)

^^^
Coach reply in a nutshell.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2013, 12:52:53 PM »

240, are you not convinced that the Hierarchy is trying to move the world to a one government system? Once Obama is out of office for some time, they will release the info that he was born in Kenya and what not so as to desensitize American's for what's coming in the future. The precedent will be set and the sheep won't care...

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2013, 01:33:43 PM »
Deal with it and don't move it.

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/07/21971-10-facts-that-suggest-obamas-birth-certificate-is-fake/

Every single one of those “facts” has been disputed a dozen times over. Repeating them won't change that. Reposting the same nonsense from a new site won't change that.

That you refuse to acknowledge the simple fact that this argument is busted paints you as, let's be generous and say, irrational.

That you believe that repeating a debunked and busted "argument" will make it true paints you as a moron.

Let me state it in bold, for the record:

Joe: you are an irrational moron.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2013, 01:43:34 PM »
Please don't take away the rock that idiots cling to in order to soothe their savage insecurities when faced with reality that 2016 is a looonnnnggggg way off.