Author Topic: IFBB Pro -Milos Sarcev..and his 'insulin protocols'  (Read 94137 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: IFBB Pro -Milos Sarcev..and his 'insulin protocols'
« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2013, 05:47:32 PM »
Any dose of ghb will not equal to 10ius of gorwth hormone. I would doubt anything coming out of milos's mouth if that's what he really said...

Milos likes his narcotics. He was exhibiting classic signs of drug psychosis some time ago. Cops were trying to poison him, unknown assailant knocked him unconscious at his home the day he was to appear in court, etc.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2013, 05:51:43 PM »
Milos likes his narcotics. He was exhibiting classic signs of drug psychosis some time ago. Cops were trying to poison him, unknown assailant knocked him unconscious at his home the day he was to appear in court, etc.

People high on drugs say a lot of crazy shit. At least that's what I've been told...lol.

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Stop the hate and The Pros will return
« Reply #52 on: July 27, 2013, 07:08:08 PM »
I have always been terrified by the use of insulin...Milos didn't help to quell my fears.

Milos would often preach the need to prime the body before the protocols with carb loading etc.  I reject his pseudo science.  He is NOT an endocrinologist !

Again, he was entertaining and creative but destroyed a lot of physiques along his crazy 'non scientific' journey.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #53 on: July 27, 2013, 08:09:25 PM »
Any dose of ghb will not equal to 10ius of gorwth hormone. I would doubt anything coming out of milos's mouth if that's what he really said...

if G was a substitute for gh i'd be 350 pounds of muscle. :D
b

inside you

« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2013, 08:34:28 PM »
Hi Milos.....we argued about this on the phone, remember?
- stupid statement... again :-)

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2013, 08:45:58 PM »
Remember all this stuff with Milos , Chick , Aaron Singerman blowing up back in '08/'09.

Remember Chick (Aths Rep) not being very happy with Milos...wow, those were the days.

Loved this place when the Pros posted -stop the hate and the Pros will return !

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #56 on: July 27, 2013, 08:49:20 PM »
Why did God make insulin if it's the root of all evil physically?

All things in excess are bad, test, gh, insulin, thyroid, you name it.

Never touched it but from what I read it's right there with heroin in addictiveness. A lifetime
of benzo use awaits if a heavy user ever gets off. Permanent alteration in brain chemistry.

Though I did talk to one dude pretty recently who just got out of jail for getting caught with 600 liters. Claims he had no withdrawals in jail, but he only used in the evenings.

Holy shit Van, 5'8 men were not made to be fucking 300lbs through insulin use for entertainment purposes.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2013, 09:18:51 PM »
Holy shit Van, 5'8 men were not made to be fucking 300lbs through insulin use for entertainment purposes.

A little insulin will not make anyone 300lbs.

Cyclists may use insulin. They may weigh 130lbs.

Track & Field athletes may use insulin. See the BALCO protocols. They don't weigh 300lbs.

Milos doesn't weigh 300lbs even after 20 years of insulin use.

Lots of lightweight bodybuilders use insulin.

For example, it can be used as an anti-catabolic before marathon workouts. A little insulin will make you 300lbs as much as drinking Gatorade will. 300lb bodybuilders will use a ton of everything and eat so much their abs herniate. They eat and drug so much they wear weight-belts round the clock to keep the gut in. :D

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2013, 09:53:43 PM »
I've been using between 10iu and 40iu of slin per day, for years

my aesthetic looks just fine, even when I have average bodyfat level

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #59 on: July 27, 2013, 09:55:00 PM »
A little insulin will not make anyone 300lbs.

Cyclists may use insulin. They may weigh 130lbs.

Track & Field athletes may use insulin. See the BALCO protocols. They don't weigh 300lbs.

Milos doesn't weigh 300lbs even after 20 years of insulin use.

Lots of lightweight bodybuilders use insulin.

For example, it can be used as an anti-catabolic before marathon workouts. A little insulin will make you 300lbs as much as drinking Gatorade will. 300lb bodybuilders will use a ton of everything and eat so much their abs herniate. They eat and drug so much they wear weight-belts round the clock to keep the gut in. :D

Van, I don't think anyone should be touching it unless its for medical reasons I any sport. As for milos, he used other bodybuilders as his own guinea pigs, what applied to them doesn't necessarily apply to him. Bodybuilders from about 1996 to about
2010-11 were about 40-50lbs bigger on average.compared to those prior to those years and on my opinion, looked worse. Huge yes, but detail to muscle separation and striations were almost nil as compared to say the late 70's, 80's and early 90's. When o see posts on here of old school bodybuilders 80'searly 90's) the general consensus on here is that they were better with a combination of size with a better quality of muscle and yes, small waists.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2013, 10:08:26 PM »
gh isnt addictive. G is one of the most addicitve compounds out there.

man, what guys will do to get big.

Ironically my hrt doc can prescribe me ghb (rebranded as a new drug, xyrem) for low igf1, but can lose his license if he prescribes gh for the same purpose.

Apparently it's about as effective at raising igf1 as semorelin ie not at all, so Milo's was just justifying rec drug use.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2013, 10:27:26 PM »
Van, I don't think anyone should be touching it unless its for medical reasons I any sport. As for milos, he used other bodybuilders as his own guinea pigs, what applied to them doesn't necessarily apply to him. Bodybuilders from about 1996 to about
2010-11 were about 40-50lbs bigger on average.compared to those prior to those years and on my opinion, looked worse. Huge yes, but detail to muscle separation and striations were almost nil as compared to say the late 70's, 80's and early 90's. When o see posts on here of old school bodybuilders 80'searly 90's) the general consensus on here is that they were better with a combination of size with a better quality of muscle and yes, small waists.

Well I agree they look worse today in many cases, but even in the 70s and 80s it was all becoming a little too much for many people. Vince gironda thought most looked like shit, with their big asses and huge thighs. :D
What about GH, do you think that also made bodybuilders look worse? Lots of old-timers think so. Levrone supposedly said he couldn't get those deep cuts after starting GH. Of course the pre-steroid bodybuilders thought steroids ruined everything... everyone looked "the same" after steroids were introduced.

I just don't think insulin is pure evil in every case. It was used in the mid 90s by most top pros and they looked great to me. It's like there's just less talent today... it's not just the drugs. It's genetically inferior guys on lots of drugs. Guys focusing on "fullness" instead of cuts.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #62 on: July 27, 2013, 10:35:09 PM »

Hey hot stuff.

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: July 27, 2013, 10:52:54 PM »

Coach,

Milos  recommends no more than 20iu of humalog. So, i guess, that is the limit??

Furthermore, Milos recommends 15g per IU of carbs via intra workout drinks. He says you must consume around half of it before the first shot and then sip the rest during  the course of the workout.

Interesting stuff

ukjeff

« Reply #64 on: July 28, 2013, 02:11:49 AM »

nice tits

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #65 on: July 28, 2013, 02:20:38 AM »

fuck me, is that pupil stavio blown up from within?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #66 on: July 28, 2013, 02:36:07 AM »
if you see where stavios has came from to get to this, its very impressive, packed a ton of lean size on... what did you leave for?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #67 on: July 28, 2013, 07:06:26 AM »
Remember all this stuff with Milos , Chick , Aaron Singerman blowing up back in '08/'09.

Remember Chick (Aths Rep) not being very happy with Milos...wow, those were the days.

Loved this place when the Pros posted -stop the hate and the Pros will return !
You are the biggest haters of the pros out there you POS, you start threads about them hating like a jealous little bitch.  ;)

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 28, 2013, 07:20:06 AM »
if G was a substitute for gh i'd be 350 pounds of muscle. :D

ahahhaa

Welcome home fag!

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: July 28, 2013, 07:41:28 AM »
if you see where stavios has came from to get to this, its very impressive, packed a ton of lean size on... what did you leave for?

I don't even train or eat seriously nowadays, I just train for fun and take the supps without scratching my head and i gain size little by little

as far as the gyno, haha yes it does look bad on pictures but IRL nobody has every commented on it so it must not look that bad. I am not competing anymore so I don't care that much about it  :)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #70 on: July 28, 2013, 07:46:47 AM »
I don't even train or eat seriously nowadays, I just train for fun and take the supps without scratching my head and i gain size little by little

as far as the gyno, haha yes it does look bad on pictures but IRL nobody has every commented on it so it must not look that bad. I am not competing anymore so I don't care that much about it  :)

you look good bro, and no that gyno is not that bad at all, you are holding some water and water always exaggerates the gyno.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 28, 2013, 07:49:00 AM »

So many people irl have gyno and don't even know it.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #72 on: July 28, 2013, 10:27:45 AM »
i used insulin for years.

i used it to push me over 310 pounds.

did it 'ruin my lines'? not at all.

did it give me a huge belly? fuck for a white guy i have a very small torso.

people vicitimise insulin without having ever used it. imo insulin is not the culprit.

its abuse of anabolics, calories, insulin, and gh that results in the undesireable sides.

but to lay it all on insulin is just bullshit and an opinion bourne of ignorance and listening to too many people online who have no clue what the fuck they are talking about. typical 'broscience knowledge'.
villainize

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #73 on: July 28, 2013, 11:56:01 AM »
it's not the insulin blurring the lines... it's bodyfat and water.

I used copious amounts and when I was big, I wasn't 'crisp' or deeply separated. Then recently (a few months ago) I was the leanest, driest, most separated i'd ever been.

it's also not insulin causing 'growth' of the muscles in the stomach. In my opinion, based on my experience, anyways. It's the ability of insulin to make you hungry alllllll the time, and gh's ability to keep you lean when pounding down food. That much food bloats your stomach. Doesn't matter if you're 12% or 5% bf.

I say 'in my experience', because when I was big (bbing 'big', not when I was pling), my stomach was in the 36-38's. Hard with abs/serratus ect. Now a few months ago I was down to 31 damn near 30, and couldn't push my stomach out if I tried. If it were permanent growth, that wouldn't have happened (esp considering about 18months before that I was at a 41" waist and about 50lbs heavier (heavier than I was then, not now).

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #74 on: July 28, 2013, 02:59:15 PM »
it's not the insulin blurring the lines... it's bodyfat and water.

I used copious amounts and when I was big, I wasn't 'crisp' or deeply separated. Then recently (a few months ago) I was the leanest, driest, most separated i'd ever been.

it's also not insulin causing 'growth' of the muscles in the stomach. In my opinion, based on my experience, anyways. It's the ability of insulin to make you hungry alllllll the time, and gh's ability to keep you lean when pounding down food. That much food bloats your stomach. Doesn't matter if you're 12% or 5% bf.

I say 'in my experience', because when I was big (bbing 'big', not when I was pling), my stomach was in the 36-38's. Hard with abs/serratus ect. Now a few months ago I was down to 31 damn near 30, and couldn't push my stomach out if I tried. If it were permanent growth, that wouldn't have happened (esp considering about 18months before that I was at a 41" waist and about 50lbs heavier (heavier than I was then, not now).
This is wrong, Kevin English, Warren, and Jose all had better lines at the beginning of their careers. Come contest when there is no water or fat left, some lines are missing due to the visceral fat build up within the muscle caused by insulin.

The lines are also not as deep and they are are shallow, of course this is not an over night occurrence, we are talking abuse for a very long time.