Author Topic: The disrespect of Vitor Belfort  (Read 7165 times)

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
The disrespect of Vitor Belfort
« on: July 27, 2013, 06:10:41 AM »
Dana has confirmed that hes trying to set up a fight between Vitor and Tim Kennedy in Brazil, but what is this worth to Vitor? He smashed Rockhold - who in turn has beaten Kennedy - and smashed Bisping only to see him get what can only be thought of as an eliminator against Munoz for the winner of Weidman / Silva II.

What more does Vitor have to do to get another title shot, i dont see anyone in the division being able to handle him at the moment and that includes Weidman and Silva. If anything give him the fight with Munoz just to keep him active, i have no doubt he would KO him within 2 rounds.

This is just my opinion on the matter however, thoughts on the situation?

claymore

• Getbig IV
Re: The disrespect of Vitor Belfort
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2013, 12:31:57 AM »
Vitor is the MAN !!!!!!!!!

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2013, 12:47:20 PM »
Its a hell of a situation!Yeh baby cage fightin 4 life!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2013, 11:22:39 AM »
Dana has confirmed that hes trying to set up a fight between Vitor and Tim Kennedy in Brazil, but what is this worth to Vitor? He smashed Rockhold - who in turn has beaten Kennedy - and smashed Bisping only to see him get what can only be thought of as an eliminator against Munoz for the winner of Weidman / Silva II.

What more does Vitor have to do to get another title shot, i dont see anyone in the division being able to handle him at the moment and that includes Weidman and Silva. If anything give him the fight with Munoz just to keep him active, i have no doubt he would KO him within 2 rounds.

This is just my opinion on the matter however, thoughts on the situation?

I think the division is going to get very interesting.

I think Jacare is going to become a big deal if he continues to improve. I think Lyoto could bring about some excitement. I also think Belfort has the tools to dominate, but Dana has to ease off a little..

"1"

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2013, 08:36:29 PM »
I think the division is going to get very interesting.

I think Jacare is going to become a big deal if he continues to improve. I think Lyoto could bring about some excitement. I also think Belfort has the tools to dominate, but Dana has to ease off a little..

"1"

jacare's a beast...

dana might have concerns about Vitor passing tests...that's all I can think of !

other than Chris Leban a couple years ago and Reem just recently(last year) I can't think of a more obvious case of a fighter being jacked up on test (or whatever he's on that's he using)

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2013, 03:28:20 PM »
jacare's a beast...

dana might have concerns about Vitor passing tests...that's all I can think of !

other than Chris Leban a couple years ago and Reem just recently(last year) I can't think of a more obvious case of a fighter being jacked up on test (or whatever he's on that's he using)

Sean Sherk? lol

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2013, 07:13:55 PM »
Sean Sherk? lol

can't ever really remember Sherk before he tested dirty...

I think Vitor just did too much too soon...

props to guy if he can pass his tests but he's only fooling himself and people who are unaware.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2013, 02:27:31 PM »
sherk was a pretty complete fighter imo, had excellent ground game,great wrestling n pretty good boxing. vitor is still a great fighter but i dont think he will ever be champ again unfortunately
R

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2013, 05:04:04 PM »
At least we know Vitor won't run from Hendo the way Evans and Machida did,this is probably the only fight I wanna see Hendo in and I love the guy,he's just too one dimensional these days

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2013, 09:27:22 AM »
vitor is jacked on gear thats the problem

dana knows this

he only started winning again when he jumped on the sauce look at his body now compared to a few fights ago
T

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2013, 10:25:47 AM »
Vitors gameplan is pretty obvious, he loves throwing these spinning kicks right now and they are destroying his opposition. When you have the additional aggression brought on by whatever he's on (TRT?) and can hit as hard as he does with the technique he has, there's not a man at 185 that will stand in his way.