Author Topic: Itching like crazy  (Read 2326 times)

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
Itching like crazy
« on: July 27, 2013, 11:22:24 PM »
On tren-a, test-p, eq and I'm itching like crazy. When I itch my back it swells up with straight marks all over. Anyone experience this before? What to do? It's driving me nuts. I have tried some benedryl but that is only temporary and knocks me out

Oly15

• Getbig III
Re: Itching like crazy
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2013, 04:49:49 AM »
Possibly your gear causing an allergic reaction? Are you sure about the quality?

And take liver supplements for extra support a lot of skin problems especially itching are liver related but as said it could be your liver trying to excrete an allergen in your gear

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2013, 07:03:25 AM »
Possibly your gear causing an allergic reaction? Are you sure about the quality?

And take liver supplements for extra support a lot of skin problems especially itching are liver related but as said it could be your liver trying to excrete an allergen in your gear
THIS

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2013, 08:18:25 AM »
Thanks for the responses. I will cut one out at a time. I think the gear is severely under-dosed anyway.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2013, 11:58:16 AM »
cellulitis?

take out all your gear, filter it, and put it into clean, sterile new bottles.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2013, 09:51:10 PM »
maybe you should try aqnd have a shower once in a while?

or maybe wash clothes sometime.

the people who just run multiple compounds and then ask themselves which one is causing which sides ::) ::)

How about you keep your dumb comments to yourself. You have no right commenting on someone's hygiene when you know nothing about it. I shower 3x a day

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2013, 10:59:25 PM »
On top of what others said, could also be dry skin? Use a lotion.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2013, 01:22:07 AM »
you change laundry detergent lately? any hives? rashes?

i'd still buy new sterile bottles, and .45 whatman syringe filters.

pull the oil from a vial using an 18ga needle on a 10cc syringe. remove the needle. screw on a .45 syringe filter. push the 18ga back onto the filter. put a sterile 25ga needle into the top of a new, sterile 10cc stick the 18/10cc into the bottle and squeeze the oil through the filter into the clean vial. repeat for alllll your gear.

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2013, 09:26:20 AM »
How about you keep your dumb comments to yourself. You have no right commenting on someone's hygiene when you know nothing about it. I shower 3x a day

The itching is probably due to your 3x a day shower habit. Try moisturizing or taking extra EFAs to keep your skin moist. I use a lot of UDOs oil & if I skip a few days or take less, I start to get more itchy as well as I shower a lot as well.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2013, 03:57:21 PM »
The itching is probably due to your 3x a day shower habit. Try moisturizing or taking extra EFAs to keep your skin moist. I use a lot of UDOs oil & if I skip a few days or take less, I start to get more itchy as well as I shower a lot as well.

I agree my skin is dry but the way my skin is reacting is more than just from being dry. I def will try ur suggestions though.

you change laundry detergent lately? any hives? rashes?

i'd still buy new sterile bottles, and .45 whatman syringe filters.

pull the oil from a vial using an 18ga needle on a 10cc syringe. remove the needle. screw on a .45 syringe filter. push the 18ga back onto the filter. put a sterile 25ga needle into the top of a new, sterile 10cc stick the 18/10cc into the bottle and squeeze the oil through the filter into the clean vial. repeat for alllll your gear.

I have switched to All (natural, the one with no dyes), I'd be surprised if that is causing it, but it could be. Truthfully, I'm not happy with this gear at all. I didn't gain much of anything on the doses mentioned so I think it prob isn't worth filtering. I'm hoping to find better stuff soon.

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2013, 05:53:25 PM »
I agree my skin is dry but the way my skin is reacting is more than just from being dry. I def will try ur suggestions though.

I have switched to All (natural, the one with no dyes), I'd be surprised if that is causing it, but it could be. Truthfully, I'm not happy with this gear at all. I didn't gain much of anything on the doses mentioned so I think it prob isn't worth filtering. I'm hoping to find better stuff soon.

You probably have dirty bunk gear & no amount of filtering will fix that. My last UG batch was not only fake, producing no gains, but I would feel sick & feverish after every shot for a few days. Now, this couldn't be a test flu as I got zero gains. It was not only bunk, but dirty as well. This was the last straw for UG for me. I mean, we put this stuff in our bodies, is saving a few bucks worth it, especially for something like test.

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2013, 09:04:00 PM »
have you tried all these compounds before? are any of the compounds new to your body? Is the gear all made by the same lab. My guess is it is the raw material the gear was made with. The gear was probably made with dirty raw materials.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2013, 09:05:48 PM »
have you tried all these compounds before? are any of the compounds new to your body? Is the gear all made by the same lab. My guess is it is the raw material the gear was made with. The gear was probably made with dirty raw materials.

Yeah WW, it's the same lab that we spoke about, not only zero gains but now I'm itching like a mofo

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2013, 03:24:36 AM »
Yeah WW, it's the same lab that we spoke about, not only zero gains but now I'm itching like a mofo

fuck sounds like it was made with impure raw materials.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2013, 07:01:18 AM »
Its the EQ , it makes you create more blood cells causing your blood to be thicker therefore raises blood pressure and in your skin are tons of tiny capillaries so they will be flooded with blood makes you itch stop the EQ and see if that's the issues