Author Topic: gear under 25s  (Read 2602 times)

romeo

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
gear under 25s
« on: December 22, 2005, 07:43:47 PM »

what is the youngest someone should wait till until thinking about juice?

if someone did some gear at 19/20  - can they stay natural and still get normal high levels of hormones for someone of their age? or is there no point should they just go for a few more cycles? will their hormones return to someone of that age that didnt juice?

massivemann

• Getbig II
  • Hit me up on aim!
Re: gear under 25s
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2005, 07:48:31 PM »
no younger the 21 at the lowest
OFFSHOREIRONcom

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2005, 07:58:01 PM »
what is the youngest someone should wait till until thinking about juice?

if someone did some gear at 19/20  - can they stay natural and still get normal high levels of hormones for someone of their age? or is there no point should they just go for a few more cycles? will their hormones return to someone of that age that didnt juice?

Read the board, we've already covered this........several times.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2005, 09:58:00 PM »
i started young and dont regret it, i started with tons of info and alot of research to back it up. i was well informed of the risks and i take them in a safely manner (doses not too crazy)

muscle
muscle

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2005, 05:25:33 AM »
Your old enough when.......you don't have to ask that question...........you will know.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2005, 01:38:30 PM »
25 is ok  at all
w

romeo

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2005, 02:32:10 PM »
my question is less whats the youngest.

if gear is done at 20 (example) - when coming off will hromone levels (natural) return to the leels of a 21 year old who hadnt done gear - or would it be higher or lower - are there any studies to prove either way or your eprsonal experiences.

Its not a personal dillemma at all. just read something the other day along the lines of levels will be higher as the body will try to maintain these high levels experienced whilst on.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2005, 04:04:09 PM »
my question is less whats the youngest.

if gear is done at 20 (example) - when coming off will hromone levels (natural) return to the leels of a 21 year old who hadnt done gear - or would it be higher or lower - are there any studies to prove either way or your eprsonal experiences.

Its not a personal dillemma at all. just read something the other day along the lines of levels will be higher as the body will try to maintain these high levels experienced whilst on.

If you start taking the stuff there are no guarantees about anything.  If you want to see studies start researching.

BIGMIKE

• Getbig III
  • PAIN IS JUST A FOUR LETTER WORD
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2005, 08:20:27 PM »
IF ANYTHING,THINK ABOUT THIS: AT 20 YOU STILL MIGHT ACTUALLY HAVE A BIT MORE TIME TO GROW.YOUR BONES AREN'T COMPLETELY FUSED YET.DO A CYCLE,AND U END ANY CHANCE FOR MORE NATURAL GROWTH.EVENTUALLY YOU'LL ENCOUNTER SOMEONE WHO STARTED WHEN HE WAS 14-15 AND PAYED THE PRICE FOR IT.

romeo

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2005, 05:10:44 PM »
does the smallest amount of gear cause fusing of the bones? what about dbol? Will dbol do the same 'damage' so to speak. does anyone have any links for this kind of stuff?

I am considering writing a short piece actually (with the help of a few experts obviously as my knowledge is minimal) about juice for the under 25's and have all they need to know.

many thanks guys.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2005, 06:33:50 PM »
Your old enough when.......you don't have to ask that question...........you will know.

Hurt2Luv is right.

You will know.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...