Author Topic: This guy....  (Read 611 times)

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
This guy....
« on: July 29, 2013, 10:29:35 AM »

Let's see, did he say 99.9% of us personal trainers? Wow. Hey, you think it makes a difference if you are juiced out of your fucking mind? Does it make a difference if you are an old lady?

Does it make a difference if you've been laid up in a hospital on an I.V drip for 5 days with Rhabdomyolysis?

Personally.... yeah, "personally" I presume this guy to be a juiced up idiot whose mind will change when it all comes crumbling down. Take his shit away from him and I'm pretty sure he will have less energy than it takes to get out of bed.

&feature=youtu.be

gym**rat

• Getbig V
Re: This guy....
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 10:43:08 AM »
I cannot believe I watched that whole damn thing. God I feel stupider now.  :-\

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 10:46:38 AM »
hes right................... .personal trainers forget that the personal training industry was created by bodybuilders.........yes bodybuilders.........bef ore all this bullshit change and evolution of the industry...............m any of these people dont even know that guys like arnold, and others are the ones responsible for creating the personal training industry..............ul timate warriors speaks truth!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 10:52:10 AM »
I lolled a few times, but he's right. People try to over complicate training. Just go to the gym and lift.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2013, 10:56:08 AM »
i appreciate him saying this stuff and giving people the heart and soul of getting big...............