Author Topic: The things that will destroy the USA  (Read 3325 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: The things that will destroy the USA
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2013, 06:37:55 PM »
Agreed!

Silence speaks volumes Cholo. People know when they've been had.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2013, 06:41:55 PM »
wall of text, didnt read.

but wiggs should have a sit down with a rabbi and re educate him, they seem all to have it wrong

I thought so...fuckin' junkie.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2013, 06:42:12 PM »
Things that will destroy the NPC USA

Synthol
Too small posng trunks
Bloated guts
a

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2013, 11:40:31 PM »
I don't think, I know.  Bet you didn't know that black Americans that left America in the 1960s and established a colony in Israel (Hebrew Israelites) and were given full citizenship in 2008-2009. Bet you didn't know that dipshit.

Gee I wonder why Israel would do a think like that considering how they are about that land?  Do your research junkie.

So, after ONLY 40 years  ;D Israel gave them citizenship  ;D ;D ;D
Outstanding achievement for AfroAm's, congratulation   :D
Must be World record  :o

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2013, 11:42:05 PM »
 :D ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2013, 11:43:23 PM »
Lakers

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2013, 11:55:54 PM »
Ding Dong motherfuckers, got mighty quiet in here.
hey don't mean to butt in here but the black jews that I know in Toronto are also from Ethiopia. Just saying. And I believe in Wiggs :)
X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2013, 12:00:37 AM »
Why can't someone just speak as a person, instead of being a certain member of a tribe?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2013, 12:04:06 AM »
 :D ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2013, 12:05:09 AM »
AFRO AMERICAN Wiggs is now 34yo if he emigrate to Palestine,
in 2053 at age of 74 he could be Israeli citizen.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2013, 12:13:44 AM »
People seem to think thAt nations evolve naturally. This has NEVER been the case. All is manipulated artificially following a very old agenda. You may call this "conspiracy" although it will never change what has been going on and still goes on on Earth. People are literally hypnotized .. I refuse to think that humanity is this retarded as to not be able to spot e obvious.

I look at getbig and think that we have here a fair amount of intelligent people from all walks of life. A quite eclectic bunch. The "craziest" are usually on the money. Yesterday I noticed that cswole, who is made fun of quite a bit, figured out a lot of the obvious (pertaining to bodybuilding as well as life in general). Maybe cswol needs to be paid attention to not mocked. There is a thread about David Dearth that is quite on the money.

My 2 cents

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2013, 02:04:27 AM »
Why can't someone just speak as a person, instead of being a certain member of a tribe?

Take away your native language, land and culture and ask yourself that question again.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2013, 02:11:30 AM »
People seem to think thAt nations evolve naturally. This has NEVER been the case. All is manipulated artificially following a very old agenda. You may call this "conspiracy" although it will never change what has been going on and still goes on on Earth. People are literally hypnotized .. I refuse to think that humanity is this retarded as to not be able to spot e obvious.

I look at getbig and think that we have here a fair amount of intelligent people from all walks of life. A quite eclectic bunch. The "craziest" are usually on the money. Yesterday I noticed that cswole, who is made fun of quite a bit, figured out a lot of the obvious (pertaining to bodybuilding as well as life in general). Maybe cswol needs to be paid attention to not mocked. There is a thread about David Dearth that is quite on the money.

My 2 cents

Yeah well it's mind boggling insane how naive and asleep people are unless you do what I just did and even then dipshits will still doubt it until CNN tells them its true. It's quite hilarious especially when they can't back it with any proof, they just repeat what they heard on tv and facts mean nothing. This goes for my people also. Well for whatever reason I was meant to be awake and till my last breath I'll be spreading about who my people are and who God is. It was my people that were supposed to be the spiritual leaders of this planet until we start breaking God's laws and got in the shit we're in. What people can't explain is why am I so coherent and make so much sense and why is my craziness backed with truth?  Because it's the truth and everyone has been brainwashed into something else and they don't even realize it. I think they are beginning to realize it now.   

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2013, 02:25:54 AM »
hey don't mean to butt in here but the black jews that I know in Toronto are also from Ethiopia. Just saying. And I believe in Wiggs :)

Rhino this is another misconception. Unless you saying that the Ethiopians are converts also. Because they are. You can't be by lineage an Ethiopian Hebrew. Unless the person was mixed, there's no such thing. Ethiopians are a race of people and Hebrews are a race of people. This can be proven biblically and looking Ethiopian history. They are converts. There is no (INSERT RACE,) JEW. Unless you're talking about the religion today that is called Judaism. (Which is not the same religion of the Hebrews) You can't convert to being a Hebrew. Hebrew is a race of people. They are what you called the slaves of the Americas, Europe and other places I mentioned.There are 12 Tribes. African Americans are the Judeans.

Prior to the slave trade ending there may have been slaves in Western Africa they escaped and carried the religion and traditions on today They are scattered. The Lemba and Ashanti are two African groups. This is where the Jamaicans and I believe the Haitians come from. This is true. But the Ethiopians and these others that have an ancient history have exactly that. An ancient history. The Hebrews went throughout the world and converted people and the same happened in Africa this is where the converts came from Just like when we converted the Khazars. But you can't convert into being Hebrew. That's like saying you're converting to be an African American. You can't.   Hitler knew it. Youtube or Google "Hitler and the Black Jews." There's even some old Nazi propaganda movie where they talk about how they know the real Jew is Black. 

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2013, 02:47:02 AM »
France is destroyed, because of uncontrolled immigration, because of not enough competitivity, because of not enough protectionnism.
France peaked in the past, but lived on her heritage since.
asstropin

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2013, 02:56:55 AM »
Take away your native language, land and culture and ask yourself that question again.
Who cares what you call yourself. You nigg3rs are weak. Yes, you got everything taken from you, you have no way -- and will have no way -- to take it back, and you will spend the rest of eternity being subhuman. Clear signs of being utterly weak, hopeless and pathetic.

Meanwhile black men such as Parker or Bay will continue to be part of the elite by virtue of being men, and taking responsibility for their lives.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2013, 03:07:01 AM »
Who cares what you call yourself. You nigg3rs are weak. Yes, you got everything taken from you, you have no way -- and will have no way -- to take it back, and you will spend the rest of eternity being subhuman. Clear signs of being utterly weak, hopeless and pathetic.

Meanwhile black men such as Parker or Bay will continue to be part of the elite by virtue of being men, and taking responsibility for their lives.

lol All I care is that you admit it. And yes we will. perhaps you should read your Bible...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2013, 03:07:59 AM »
France is destroyed, because of uncontrolled immigration, because of not enough competitivity, because of not enough protectionnism.
France peaked in the past, but lived on her heritage since.
France reaped what they sowed. No sympathy. Horrid country and people.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2013, 03:26:36 AM »

I won't deny the influence of those factors on who we are and how we think, but I never felt a strong connection. Call me a hippie or whatever, but I prefer to be a human being without any label at all.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2013, 03:32:38 AM »
France reaped what they sowed. No sympathy. Horrid country and people.

I'm giving myself a year, 18 months max before I exit this shithole. Uncontrolled immigration: yes but guess who didn't want to work those jobs for which they brought over all those people? The French. No enough competitivity: sure, but who would rather make less money but have a "better lifestyle" knocking on all doors for entitlements: the French. Not enough protectionism: are you fucking kidding me? Hal fo the european budget is given to the PAC (agriculture) while it represents 3% of the EU economies and France gets the bigger share of it. Mnd you, we can't build a decent TV set anymore, not a single piece of clothing (except for luxury), no steel industry left, our commercial debt is huge and getting worse as nobody wants to do shit in this country and for a pretty good reason; if you make money, they'll take it all away for you to give entitlements to the ones smart enough to not work. Protect what? There's nothing left, we entirely depend on other countries capacity of production. Thank God, we've got the Euro/Mark that's strong enough to buy that shit cheap for the moment. Wait for the germans to kick our ass to the curb someday and let's go back to some shitty currency worth nothing. French people got what they deserve. Still giving moral lessons to others though. Joke of a country. I'm out.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2013, 05:21:04 AM »
lol All I care is that you admit it. And yes we will. perhaps you should read your Bible...
Why wouldn't I admit that we used you because we were, are and will be a superior culture? ???

And don't worry, I read the bible. And the Quran. Which is why I'm an atheist.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2013, 05:28:26 AM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2013, 05:30:33 AM »
Java

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2013, 05:32:06 AM »
Drinking java

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2013, 07:02:40 AM »
I'm giving myself a year, 18 months max before I exit this shithole. Uncontrolled immigration: yes but guess who didn't want to work those jobs for which they brought over all those people? The French. No enough competitivity: sure, but who would rather make less money but have a "better lifestyle" knocking on all doors for entitlements: the French. Not enough protectionism: are you fucking kidding me? Hal fo the european budget is given to the PAC (agriculture) while it represents 3% of the EU economies and France gets the bigger share of it. Mnd you, we can't build a decent TV set anymore, not a single piece of clothing (except for luxury), no steel industry left, our commercial debt is huge and getting worse as nobody wants to do shit in this country and for a pretty good reason; if you make money, they'll take it all away for you to give entitlements to the ones smart enough to not work. Protect what? There's nothing left, we entirely depend on other countries capacity of production. Thank God, we've got the Euro/Mark that's strong enough to buy that shit cheap for the moment. Wait for the germans to kick our ass to the curb someday and let's go back to some shitty currency worth nothing. French people got what they deserve. Still giving moral lessons to others though. Joke of a country. I'm out.

The idea of settling for less in order to work less has firmly taken hold in the USA. The rest as well - but for the most part but the idea that a better standard of living isn't worth working for is poison to the USA economy. The false populist attacks by political parties to vilify "rich people" only bolster the correctness of that thinking to people who don't have any drive to succeed and/or are on assistance. Only a matter of time here unless something huge happens and soon...