Author Topic: The things that will destroy the USA  (Read 3324 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
The things that will destroy the USA
« on: July 29, 2013, 01:55:15 PM »
The things that will destroy America, are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first, instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life.

Theodore Roosevelt

ukjeff

Re: The things that will destroy the USA
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 01:55:54 PM »
nah..obesity will destroy America.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 01:57:15 PM »
 Fixed

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 02:40:53 PM »
Lulz all of that coming from a pencil pusher.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2013, 02:57:17 PM »
???

His life was easy. Someone has to be the president and it happened to be him and so he got everything on a silver platter. And he dares to write crap like that. Shame on you Theodore, shame on you.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2013, 03:00:56 PM »
The things that will destroy America, are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first, instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life.

Theodore Roosevelt

DONE!....

DESTROYED!  I just didn't think it would happen in my lifetime. and I'm only 34. Yikes!!!!!!!

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2013, 03:07:15 PM »
If I were to look at it neutrally I would say that countries are abstractions and they have come and went throughout history. People can thrive regardless of what happens to the country.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2013, 03:08:51 PM »
Imbeciles that thought that Zimmerman should have been found guilty.

Does logical analysis of available evidence in consideration with the law mean nothing anymore?  Or should we all just get our verdicts straight from the cable news channels?

all drugs - TPPIIP

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2013, 03:18:12 PM »
The destruction of the US is simple. It will be destroyed when the voter realizes they can get things from the government with their vote.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2013, 03:31:06 PM »
DONE!....

DESTROYED!  I just didn't think it would happen in my lifetime. and I'm only 34. Yikes!!!!!!!

So, on what date would happen ?  ;D ;D ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2013, 03:33:02 PM »
So, on what date would happen ?  ;D ;D ;D

Look around. It's done. The old times are never coming back. Not with 17+ trillion in debt and 160 trillion in medicare, social security and other unbacked debts.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2013, 03:37:45 PM »
His life was easy. Someone has to be the president and it happened to be him and so he got everything on a silver platter. And he dares to write crap like that. Shame on you Theodore, shame on you.

Are you thinking of FDR? I imagine Theodore is about the last president one could justifiably level the 'pencil pusher' claim against.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodore_Roosevelt

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2013, 03:43:15 PM »
22 trillion and growing fast

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2013, 03:45:22 PM »
Look around. It's done. The old times are never coming back. Not with 17+ trillion in debt and 160 trillion in medicare, social security and other unbacked debts.

Looks like is time for you to go back to Judea  ;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2013, 03:47:18 PM »
Are you thinking of FDR? I imagine Theodore is about the last president one could justifiably level the 'pen pusher' claim against.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodore_Roosevelt
Agreed.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2013, 03:47:30 PM »
Looks like is time for you to go back to Judea  ;D

No problem. Can you get the Euro that are there out first?  Thanks

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2013, 03:48:51 PM »
this would be destroyed from the back

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2013, 03:49:44 PM »
non whites  ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2013, 04:04:14 PM »
this would be destroyed from the back

ukjeff

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2013, 04:11:53 PM »
which old times? ::)
Lol at old times.
My uncles got a clock older than the USA.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2013, 04:24:20 PM »

Andre would destroy every picture of a female in the random pics thread.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2013, 04:25:36 PM »
you do that, go to knesset ot tv channel and say your stuff how israel belong to you really.

tell to a rabbi that you think the original jews are black haha.
maybe wiggs means the time of slavery ???

I don't think, I know.  Bet you didn't know that black Americans that left America in the 1960s and established a colony in Israel (Hebrew Israelites) and were given full citizenship in 2008-2009. Bet you didn't know that dipshit.

Gee I wonder why Israel would do a think like that considering how they are about that land?  Do your research junkie.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2013, 05:09:55 PM »
hey knuckledragger, i have a frend who is real athiopian jew,he would spit at tyou,i hope this helps

in the 1960s? oh but maybe you do some research and find out when the sate of israel was established.

yip .it was established by , you know, ever heard of haganah?were those ppl black too?haha

You ignorant queer junkie. I know when the fuck Israel was established and the history behind it. It has nothing to do with what I said. It was established in 1948 between the Great Britain, The Zionist Rothchilds and the UN when it was called the League of Nations. They offered all the people that call themselves Jews to come back to their "homeland".  Which has now been proven to be bullshit. Read the book called the 13th Tribe.  Listen to Benjamin Freedman (A Jew himself!) and most importantly, learn history. These people that call themselves Jews are CONVERTS. That is European Ashkenazi and MOST Sephardic people.

It's even in the Jewish Almanac you fucking numb skull. And I quote " Strictly speaking it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a ‘Jew’ or to call a contemporary Jew an Israelite or a Hebrew." (1980 Jewish Almanac, p. 3). Hahahahahahahahahhaha Google it dipshit!

Or how about this one from fuckin Encyclopedia Americana (1985): Encyclopedia Americana "Khazar, an ancient Turkic speaking people who ruled a large and powerful state in the steppes North of the Caucasus Mountains from the 7th century to their demise in the mid 11th century A.D... In the 8th Century it's political and religious head... as well as the greater part of the Khazar nobility, abandoned paganism and converted to Judaism... (The Khazars are believed to be the ancestors of most Russian and Eastern European Jews)."

Encyclopedia Americana (1985):
"Ashkenazim, the Ashkenazim are the Jews whose ancestors lived in German lands...it was among Ashkenazi Jews that the idea of political Zionism emerged, leading ultimately to the establishment of the state of Israel... In the late 1960s, Ashkenazi Jews numbered some 11 million, about 84 percent of the world Jewish population."

The Jewish Encyclopedia:
"Khazars, a non-Semitic, Asiatic, Mongolian tribal nation who emigrated into Eastern Europe about the first century, who were converted as an entire nation to Judaism in the seventh century by the expanding Russian nation which absorbed the entire Khazar population, and who account for the presence in Eastern Europe of the great numbers of Yiddish-speaking Jews in Russia, Poland, Lithuania, Galatia, Besserabia and Rumania."

The Universal Jewish Encyclopedia:
"The primary meaning of Ashkenaz and Ashkenazim in Hebrew is Germany and Germans. This may be due to the fact that the home of the ancient ancestors of the Germans is Media, which is the Biblical Ashkenaz... Krauss is of the opinion that in the early medieval ages the Khazars were sometimes referred to as Ashkenazim... About 92 percent of all Jews or approximately 14,500,000 are Ashkenazim."

Facts Are Facts, by Benjamin Freedman:

Following is the story of the conversion of a tribe of people in Russia to Judaism and is the origin of more than 95% of the Jews of Eastern Europe.

"Without a complete and accurate knowledge of the origin and history of the 'Jews' in Eastern Europe... it is quite impossible for [Christians] to intelligently understand the harmful influence the Jews have exerted for ten centuries...’

You will probably be astonished as many Christians were years ago when I electrified the nation with the first publication by me of the facts disclosed by my many years of research into the origin and the history of the 'Jews' in Eastern Europe. My many years of intensive research established beyond the question of any doubt, contrary to the generally accepted belief held by Christians, that the 'Jews' in Eastern Europe at any time in their history in Eastern Europe were never the legendary 'lost ten tribes' of Bible lore. That historic fact is incontrovertible.

Relentless research established as equally true that the 'Jews' in Eastern Europe at no time in their history could be correctly regarded as the direct lineal descendants of the legendary ‘lost ten tribes’ of Bible lore. The ‘Jews’ in Eastern Europe in modern history cannot legitimately point to a single ancient ancestor who ever set even a foot on the soil of Palestine in the era of Bible history.

Research also revealed that the 'Jews' in Eastern Europe were never ‘Semites,’ are not ‘Semites’ now, nor can they ever be regarded as ‘Semites’ at any future time by any stretch of the imagination. Exhaustive research also irrevocably rejects as a fantastic fabrication the generally accepted belief by Christians that the 'Jews' in Eastern Europe are the legendary 'Chosen People' so very vocally publicized by the Christian clergy from their pulpits..."

And FINALLY, The American Peoples Encyclopedia for 1954 at 15-292 records the following in reference to the Khazars:
"In the year 740 A.D. the Khazars were officially converted to Judaism. A century later they were crushed by the incoming Slavic-speaking people and were scattered over central Europe where they were known as Jews.

Now I just posted all that stuff out of Encylopedia IN THEIR OWN WORDS!  They're telling you without telling you. They are not the Jews of the Bible, they are converts! They are not telling for obvious political and racial reasons. Think of the implications if it were made common knowledge. It would absolutely destroy them as a people and they know it and therefore do not talk about it!  If you're too stupid to understand that, I feel sorry for you. I have nothing against these people, Ron, Onemorerep, Airsol and even Singerman. But the truth is the truth and we've all been fooled. What I posted was not written by old Wiggs, it's in old Encyclopedias and their own almanacs. The were converted in 7AD by the real Jews that ruled What is now Russia. Wanna know what the real Jews looked like? Because Russia unlike this piece of shit country doesn't hide the identity of the real Jews. Look in their Churches at old rules. BLACK AND HEBREW. Eventually, The Hebrews made their way down through Africa into West Africa (Read from Babylon to Timbuktu talks all about it). We were then enslaved and it wasn't just one people...The fake Jews had insurance on us and the ships, Arabs made the ships, Africans sold us to Europeans. This is the full truth and it was a concerted effort. Well why would they do that you ask?  Because it fulfilled a prophecy in the Bible. (Remember religion controlled much more than). This is how they justified doing it. Read Deuteronomy 28 for their justification. Then the slave trade happened, everyone got their share of slaves and boom now we're here. So all those that have their share of slaves include, the Portuguese, The British, to include America, The Spanish, The French, The Dutch and the Danish. So everyone's hands are filthy and we (everyone) are finding out about it. The truth, not what we've been told.

So you have plenty of information to do REAL research if you'd like to investigate further because all it will do, if collaborate what I posted.

This is some mind blowing stuff and people don't like talking about it for obvious reasons. But it is the truth. You guys are gonna feel really stupid   and shameful when it's made common knowledge that some guy on the internet was trying to find his peoples identity and he kept saying he had it but no one listened till we found out it was true. Nuff said on that. What's done is done. It just needs to be common knowledge and not hidden knowledge who my people really are and their place in history. The days are denying the facts are over. Theres too much out there and too many people know. People in the middle east and Africa know this and are confused as to why the "African Americans" don't know. It's pure evil.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2013, 06:03:57 PM »
Ding Dong motherfuckers, got mighty quiet in here.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2013, 06:32:52 PM »
I thought so.

And with that, don't ever refer to me as an African-American anymore cause I won't acknowledge that term. You can call me Hebrew. And of you sleeping Negros out there, you should probably print this out and read it dozens of times and do some research, because this is your history you won't get anywhere else. (This includes you too Jamaica Mesomorph.) I won't harp on it forever, all I ask is that the truth be told about a people.

You always wonder why Hebrews act the way they do? Imagine if your language, land and culture was stolen and all you knew was slavery, poverty and racism?  How do you think the majority of the people would behave?  This becoming common knowledge would change my people in a generation socially, culturally and economically. So you want the answer as what to do? Export the people there to their native countries and give any Hebrew worldwide the option to go back. In addition, Eradicate used bywords for this race of people and The term Hebrew should be used and whatever Tribe we're from Example: "African-Americans" are from the tribe of Judah so they can be called Judeans.

This is wishful thinking but you guys now know the truth with proof using their own words. I could go on all day I think that's enough for now.