Author Topic: Spot the getbigger at pool party  (Read 13680 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: Spot the getbigger at pool party
« Reply #125 on: July 31, 2013, 08:47:05 PM »

Wait till you get to 30's, and single chicks your age have a kid or two, emotionally scarred from previous relationships and already showing signs of wear and tear. But its not like if you see something good you'd demand to see i.d to make sure they're under 25 lol. Just making generalizations which are stupid to begin with. Not all young chicks are brain dead just as you can't assume to have more in common with someone older.

Fuck this meltdown women are objects anyway.

holy shit bro random as fuck its like your typing out your thought process in real time im dying over here! hahahahaha
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: July 31, 2013, 08:48:23 PM »
have you read the book arce?

how you finding it bro?
b

ukjeff

« Reply #127 on: July 31, 2013, 10:42:36 PM »
right?!

this guy is another level of weird bro. you know how i like to fuck around on here. insult people etc. this guy actually took it to heart. cant handle the fact i was honest about how dumpy looking and insecure he is so now ive got a fan.

isnt this how john lennon got killed?

Lol at "took it to heart"
And lol at "insecure", its pretty obvious who is insecure on this forum, thats why Im on your case, you meltdown after every post.
Now try and do something about those shitty Boyer Coe abs, they are really letting your physique down.
Well those and your slender legs.   ;D

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #128 on: July 31, 2013, 11:02:40 PM »
FYI the fellow on the left is the no.1 defenceman in the NHL and the fellow on the right owns the club.

http://cabanapoolbar.com/photo-albums/sunday-july-28th-2013-hedkandi

You can check the pictures here, they didnt seem to think he was good looking enough to take his picture.

Then again

"

ukjeff

« Reply #129 on: August 01, 2013, 12:02:39 AM »
:D

i attract a very specific type. the type i attract does not look at me and think 'i wonder what his favourite book is?'.

shes already formed in her mind a preconceived notion about what im going to be like based on her past experiences with guys who look like me.

so when we talk eventually end up talking i fulfill the role of that stereotype for her and give her exactly what she wants.

pretty much all i have to do is not say anything stupid and its a done deal.
this has 2 benefits- it saves me having to talk to girls who dont find me attractive cause of my 'look', and i know what im getting myself into the moment i start the conversation. theres no 'ifs' or 'maybes' about it. it then goes down whatever path i chose it to.

the downfall is that they typically are not the type you take home to mom, or start a serious relationship with.

*in before ukbeth prattles on about how much this must suck and blah blah blah meanwhile wishing he wasnt shacked up with some old hag and wondering what id be like to bang even something on the lower end of my scale.
I dont know how you manage to accomplish the bolded section, I really dont.

As for the rest of it, I dont need to comment, it says way more about you than I possibly could.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #130 on: August 01, 2013, 04:08:14 AM »

i attract a very specific type. the type i attract does not look at me and think 'i wonder what his favourite book is?'.

shes already formed in her mind a preconceived notion about what im going to be like based on her past experiences with guys who look like me.

so when we talk eventually end up talking i fulfill the role of that stereotype for her and give her exactly what she wants.

pretty much all i have to do is not say anything stupid and its a done deal.

this has 2 benefits- it saves me having to talk to girls who dont find me attractive cause of my 'look', and i know what im getting myself into the moment i start the conversation. theres no 'ifs' or 'maybes' about it. it then goes down whatever path i chose it to.

the downfall is that they typically are not the type you take home to mom, or start a serious relationship with.

*in before ukbeth prattles on about how much this must suck and blah blah blah meanwhile wishing he wasnt shacked up with some old hag and wondering what id be like to bang even something on the lower end of my scale.

Damn these whores treating a fellow getbigger as a piece of meat!! 

;D

holy shit bro random as fuck its like your typing out your thought process in real time im dying over here! hahahahaha

You just made me realize this is exactly how I communicate irl...fuck! lol

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #131 on: August 01, 2013, 12:20:37 PM »
'No one' is so deep in UKJeff's head, his hypothalamus is considering a restraining order.

;D ;D ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #132 on: August 01, 2013, 12:34:58 PM »
Is that Jim Carey or Dexter in the red shirt?
I'm thinking Dexter. He's lost a little weight...but, he's stalking his next victim...

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #133 on: August 01, 2013, 02:33:34 PM »
 No. I never found out how to pay pal.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: August 01, 2013, 06:41:32 PM »

pity bump for ukbeths/ eatmore thread failure.

acre hit up gal over pm he'll sort you out dude :)
b