Author Topic: Lee Priest, Bob Chick and the infamous 'suspension from IFBB'  (Read 41387 times)

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Stop the hate and The Pros will return

Lee Priest was suspended for violation of rule 1.7 of the IFBB rules ie.-competing in a non-sanctioned competition. This all related to Lee joining the PDI.  We are talking back in 2006. 

I remember Bob was demonised when he made this announcement. 

There were calls from the fans that the 'powers that be' are hypocrites because it is also written in the rule book that athletes would be tested for illegal substances!

Wow, the sport is languishing.

Att: Haters, Gimmicks and Trolls keep out of this thread!

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Lee Priest, Bob Chick and the infamous 'suspension from IFBB'
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 07:41:16 PM »
A++ thread, would read again

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 07:45:41 PM »
A++ thread, would read again

look we got ourselves  a hater...move on and stop trolling!

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 07:55:44 PM »
want age 25-70 guy to come over and w/o in my weight room.  mutual flexing and posing but nothing more than that.  it's all SEO scale. then after you finish you can stomp around and kick the model trains and buildings like a monster. (don't break they are my sons) we can do this until 4 am or you need your casein protein drink. 
also i have a lot of imitation crab meat in my freezer that i need to get rid of so you can have a bunch when you leave. its all perfectly good we just got too much!!!
Y

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2013, 08:08:58 PM »
want age 25-70 guy to come over and w/o in my weight room.  mutual flexing and posing but nothing more than that.  it's all SEO scale. then after you finish you can stomp around and kick the model trains and buildings like a monster. (don't break they are my sons) we can do this until 4 am or you need your casein protein drink. 
also i have a lot of imitation crab meat in my freezer that i need to get rid of so you can have a bunch when you leave. its all perfectly good we just got too much!!!

Wow, you are either semi-illiterate or English is your second language?

Then again, i think you are a troll.  OUT of this thread gimmick!

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2013, 08:22:13 PM »
Sorry, didn't see your "trolls keep out" notice.  You should put that in the thread title so people know to keep things earnest.  Regardless, my family crest is a goat wearing a pirate hat while eating asbestos in front of a camaro so I think my previous post has some merit.
Y

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2013, 08:27:41 PM »
Sorry, didn't see your "trolls keep out" notice.  You should put that in the thread title so people know to keep things earnest.  Regardless, my family crest is a goat wearing a pirate hat while eating asbestos in front of a camaro so I think my previous post has some merit.

yawn...pathetic and boring gimmick...bye bye troll.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2013, 08:55:38 PM »
It was a good thing when Bob Chick got suspended from posting on Getbig. That stooge is part of the problem in pro bodybuilding. So is Ron. It is all a bullshit cult run by people who shouldn't run a chook raffle in a pub.

They can't even abide by their own rules. Nope. They silence and ban outspoken guys like Lee Priest and Milos. What a nasty bunch of jerks who run bodybuilding at the pro level. I will say this to their faces.

Does anyone here honestly believe a former Mr Canada doesn't deserve competitor's blue stars? Well, I have been told that Ron has been pressured not to give me any status as a competitor. That way they try to discredit

what I post. It is also why Ron allows others to defame me. They hope I will disappear.

Since I own a gym I am classified as a professional bodybuilder in NABBA. Not that owning a gym qualifies one for anything at all!

Lee was given a suspension for enterring other contests not sanctioned by the pro league or whoever the patsies are who do that crap. His one year turned into a permanent suspension.

I really am disgusted with the whole IFBB crap of awarding pro cards. Just another way to keep muscleheads in line. They collectively don't mind others getting booted out because in their simple minds they move

themselves up a placing. Ben Weider was an authority on Napoleon and clearly followed similar principles to conquer the bodybuilding world. What a shame Ben had anything to do with bodybuilding. He seldom

if ever lifted a weight.

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2013, 09:05:07 PM »
Vince,

Do you know where the pressure is coming from?

In my opinion, you have earned them being an IFBB Mr Canada. You are beyond qualified.  Yes, Bob once had influence but i don't think he holds any weight around here anymore!

Vince, have you tried opening up a dialogue with Ron via email/messenger?  He is quite approachable and will respond to your concerns.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2013, 09:14:35 PM »
Wow, you are either semi-illiterate or English is your second language?

Then again, i think you are a troll.  OUT of this thread gimmick!

You missed the joke fuckwit, it is an Internet meme based off a Craigslist ad your Dad ran.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2013, 09:16:28 PM »
Yes, Ron is a good guy. However, he likes to take photos at contests and needs to be on good terms with the IFBB. I have exchanged an email or two with Ron about people defaming me. He removes some filt but not all of it. When we talk about moderation how hard would it be to delete libelous defamatory statements? Should be easy. The IFBB clearly do not like outspoken guys like me so they try to silence me in other ways. Well, they haven't done it on this forum. Goodness knows I don't enjoy the nasty, vile comments but what else do we expect from the Flotsam? Even Caro and Hank Wood remained anonymous. Why should anyone listen to him? I take full responsibility for all my posts. Guys like me should be protected on forums but that seldom happens here.

Bob Chick was a moderator here so could delete posts and even put guys in timeout. I remember the famous Goatboy making a jackass out of Bob over egg whites. Goatboy got booted off the forum. Not sure if he still posts. Who would know who the Flotsam are? One thing is clear, they are collectively so vulgar and nasty that almost all of them prefer anonymity and rightly so! They clearly know what awaits if they disclose who they really are.

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2013, 09:18:15 PM »
You missed the joke fuckwit, it is an Internet meme based off a Craigslist ad your Dad ran.

oh you again...your endless trolling is growing  tiresome! 

Don't post in this thread again!

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2013, 09:28:20 PM »
Yes, Ron is a good guy. However, he likes to take photos at contests and needs to be on good terms with the IFBB. I have exchanged an email or two with Ron about people defaming me. He removes some filt but not all of it. When we talk about moderation how hard would it be to delete libelous defamatory statements? Should be easy. The IFBB clearly do not like outspoken guys like me so they try to silence me in other ways. Well, they haven't done it on this forum. Goodness knows I don't enjoy the nasty, vile comments but what else do we expect from the Flotsam? Even Caro and Hank Wood remained anonymous. Why should anyone listen to him? I take full responsibility for all my posts. Guys like me should be protected on forums but that seldom happens here.

Bob Chick was a moderator here so could delete posts and even put guys in timeout. I remember the famous Goatboy making a jackass out of Bob over egg whites. Goatboy got booted off the forum. Not sure if he still posts. Who would know who the Flotsam are? One thing is clear, they are collectively so vulgar and nasty that almost all of them prefer anonymity and rightly so! They clearly know what awaits if they disclose who they really are.

Ron and the mods DO NOT allow any form of anti antisemitism-and rightly so. 
Posters who go down this path will end up in time-out in the blink of an eye.

That aside, the moderation seems quite inconsistent. 

Goatboy hounded Bob relentlessly and Bob retaliated in the only way he could. We lost a good poster in him.

Yes, Ron has a vested interest in the sport. Hence, he is a difficult position trying to appease so many special interests.

I encourage you to reinvigorate your personal crusade to be granted blue stars.  Try contacting Ron again regarding this!

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2013, 09:40:45 PM »
oh you again...your endless trolling is growing  tiresome! 

Don't post in this thread again!

Or?

Let's hear it gimmick, whatcha gonna do when Hulkamaniacs run wild?

Phaggot...

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2013, 09:42:22 PM »
Or?

Let's hear it gimmick, whatcha gonna do when Hulkamaniacs run wild?

Phaggot...

wow, stop trolling me.  you have a very creepy obsession with me..bye bye boring gimmick!

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2013, 09:43:38 PM »
wow, stop trolling me.  you have a very creepy obsession with me..bye bye boring gimmick!

COCKS......stop sucking them.

You're welcome.

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2013, 09:52:11 PM »
COCKS......stop sucking them.

You're welcome.

the troll again...i am so deep in your head. lol.

don't post in this thread you gimmick hater!

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2013, 09:57:34 PM »
Why hasn't Lee began his own bodybuilding promotion company? He is fairly well known, and has his own viewpoints on shows, as well as a broad audience still . . .

Lee has been involved with numerous bodybuilding companies over the years.

The problem Lee encounters is he can be very outspoken and has been known to put his foot in it. In turn, embarrassing and humiliating those that are paying his bills.

Lee is a risk due to his views and non conventional ideals.

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2013, 09:59:01 PM »
hahahah

Seriously this thread is garbage. Stay tuned as OP states the obvious.

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2013, 10:08:41 PM »
hahahah

Seriously this thread is garbage. Stay tuned as OP states the obvious.

not wanted here Hater !

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2013, 10:10:11 PM »
But if Lee ran the promotion similar to the UFC pres, Dana White (incredibly outspoken), he might have a formula to success in analyzing how White has run his business successfully.

True.  But don't know who would be prepared to put up the money for a venture like this.  Too risky in this economic climate.  And Lee is a liability!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2013, 10:20:17 PM »
Bodybuilders, collectively, are rather thick. After training in a gym for a couple of years they are so filled with all manner of false beliefs that no one can save them. Most are so insecure that they bow down to the local promoters and forever after kiss ass. Is it any wonder that they allow a stooge to represent them to the IFBB? What a total joke. They can't post on Getbig. Yeah, that is typical of ass-kissers. Why on earth should anyone be restricted about where to post on the internet? Knuckleheads have taken over continue to dominate the cult. We will get more of the same both from them and the jerks running the sideshows.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2013, 12:19:14 AM »

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2013, 12:39:45 AM »
Soon to expected another announcement (like Nabba Universe '13) from
L.P.  about another one of his "returns" on the stage for the
Arnold Australian Classic 2015  ;D

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2013, 01:02:30 AM »
Very much so.

However,

The UFC was in a similar spot when it was purchased, and if recall correctly, it was only a 2 million dollar purchase. Look at how much it has expanded in a decade. If Lee could do the same thing, he would have a smaller organization of a sport turn into a very profitable one within years.

However, we do not know how business savvy Lee is.

Is there a way we can get Lee to post on these forums?

;D

Bro, in answer to your question: Lee will NEVER return to this place.  He was brutalised over many, many years.  The haters were not correctly moderated.  Hence, Lee walked.