Author Topic: MSNBC host: newborns don't count as 'alive' unless parents decide they do  (Read 1964 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
 :o :o :o :o

MSNBC host says newborn infants don't count as 'alive' unless parents decide they do; infanticide is the new abortion

(NaturalNews) Today Natural News denounces Melissa Harris-Perry, the latest talking head "death worshipper" to publicly imply that she supports the murder of living, breathing newborn children. According to Harris-Perry, life begins when the parents feel like life begins. And together with some twisted new "ethics" arguments from the radical left, this can include months or years after a child is born.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/041398_post-birth_abortion_infanticide_Melissa_Harris-Perry.html#ixzz2aUVBy6hT

tonymctones

• Getbig V
"When does life begin? I submit the answer depends an awful lot on the feeling of the parents. A powerful feeling--but not science," Harris-Perry said on her July 21 MSNBC show.

Pay close attention to the word "feeling" its the crux of the fundy liberal mentality. They dont care about logic or reason simply feelings.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
"When does life begin? I submit the answer depends an awful lot on the feeling of the parents. A powerful feeling--but not science," Harris-Perry said on her July 21 MSNBC show.

Pay close attention to the word "feeling" its the crux of the fundy liberal mentality. They dont care about logic or reason simply feelings.

Bingo.... The liberals on this board our a perfect example.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Bingo.... The liberals on this board our a perfect example.
the reaction the the zimmerman trial is a prime example

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
the reaction the the zimmerman trial is a prime example

Yeah, lol 

I thought the Republicans were bad about the group think/herd mentality thing, but nothing like these creepy liberals!!!  ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Yeah, lol 

I thought the Republicans were bad about the group think/herd mentality thing, but nothing like these creepy liberals!!!  ;D
I think bush 2 did alot to break up the republican group think that occurred, I think this will happen to the liberals as well. Already has with look at some of the liberals on the board distancing themselves from the ignorance and stupidity that is this admin.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I have a hard time listening to this moron not only b/c of her fundamental liberal diarreah of the mouth but that lisp is fuking annoying

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
This is the same bitch that worships Mao Zedong, murderer of 50+ million Chinese people. This is the type of elitist, aristocratic c*nt the left thinks is fit to rule over us.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
If it feels good, do it. 
Y

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
We don't want to "offend" them.

It's their body and their choice to do with it and whatever comes out however they wish.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
We don't want to "offend" them.

It's their body and their choice to do with it and whatever comes out however they wish.
correct, sir!
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
correct, sir!
LOL prime example, fundy libtardism at work

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
There should be no restrictions to abortions whatsoever. 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

HEHEHEHE! So much for atheists having a conscience and morality. You just proved atheism is pretty pathetic.

bears

• Getbig IV

i'm all for it until 480 months.  once you're forty years old, you can breathe easy.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
I've determined Libs are not yet alive and should be herded into camps and cooked.
L

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V

I think it might be smarter to just start sterilizing people. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
I think it might be smarter to just start sterilizing people. 
Only if they want to do so willingly.  Abortions are better.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Here is my actual theory … beyond the huge, hilarious jokes I have. Here's my real theory, though: If you're so pro-life and you're so pro-child, then adopt one that's already here, that's very unwanted and very alone and needs someone to take care of it to get it out of a horrible situation. Okay? People say, "Why don't you do that?" And I say, "Because I hate fucking kids and couldn't care less." Couldn't give a fuck. Don't care at all about abortion. It's your choice, case closed, the end, bottom line. And by the way, that 3 month old kid in your belly is not a fucking human being, okay? It's a bunch of little congregated cells. You're not a human … till you're in my phone book.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Only if they want to do so willingly.  Abortions are better.

What if people were offered some kind of incentive?  Like $5000 or something?

On the other hand, I think there should be tax breaks and incentives for capable people who can raise quality citizens to reproduce.  I'm 100% serious.

We're in a situation just like the movie Idiocracy.  Ignorant, irresponsible people without the financial means or intelligence to take care of themselves, (let alone kids) are reproducing at a rate 10x more than smart, responsible people.

I have a female cousin that's married, owns her house, and has a good job.  Her and her husband don't feel like they're lives are stable enough yet to have children though.  They're worried they don't have enough money saved, and they don't live in a house that's kid friendly.  On the other side of the family, my single female cousin whose lazy and stupid and keeps going from job to job, and rental house to rental house has four kids who are sadly going to grow up to be idiots too.

Sickening...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
No wonder MSNBC is getting beaten even by CNN lately. 

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
You're not a human until you're in my phonebook.

That's a incredibly stupid thing to say.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
well its right in step with the childs alive when the parents feel they are alive...so at least the libtards are consistent with their stupidity

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

He's a comedian

tonymctones

• Getbig V
He's a comedian

so what youre saying is what was once a comedy routine is now liberal ideology?

sounds about right