Author Topic: Rip Sammy Yatim  (Read 12330 times)

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
Rip Sammy Yatim
« on: July 29, 2013, 08:03:53 PM »
Sammy Yatim was killed by Police Friday Night in Toronto. Shot 9 times and then tazered. Time to riot lol this stuff stuff doesn't happen in the centre of the Universe. He wasn't doing anything. He just came from Syria and was a good boy. He just finished a Catholic high school. Some one gotta pay !!!
X

Rhino

• Getbig IV
Re: Rip Sammy Yatim
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 08:22:30 PM »
Justice for Sammy. Come on guys... Will a fawk be given?
X

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 08:24:20 PM »
Who he was?

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 08:28:29 PM »
Who he was?
lol funny. You're on the jury. It's on you tube and all over the news. It's the new Trayvon fiasco. But the cops went over board. Shot 9 times then a tazer plus he was traped in a street car with no where to go.
X

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2013, 08:29:24 PM »
Sammy would not drop the knife so the keystone cops shot him nine times then tasered him.  They seemed clueless to the fact that he was trapped, surrounded, could taser him first, use a stun grenade, use a dog or a plethora of other options.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2013, 08:31:17 PM »
Sammy would not drop the knife so the keystone cops shot him nine times then tasered him.

thanks. This phone here is sux lol I have no idea how to post :(
X

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2013, 08:33:42 PM »
All the blacks like wiggs are say I told you so lol how's it feel lol
X

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2013, 08:34:36 PM »
thanks. This phone here is sux lol I have no idea how to post :(

I could not believe this when I watched it.  To hear the taser after nine shots is egregious to put it mildly.  The officer who fired the shots has been suspended so far.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2013, 08:38:05 PM »
 :(

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2013, 08:39:48 PM »
It defies logic :/ people are protesting on the street. Toronto used to be a utopian place in a world of crazy. Cops get paid over $100,000 dollars a year. Spoiled union fuckers. I want my money back. :(
X

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2013, 08:45:02 PM »
It defies logic :/ people are protesting on the street. Toronto used to be a utopian place in a world of crazy. Cops get paid over $100,000 dollars a year. Spoiled union fuckers. I want my money back. :(

Do you see some of the officers looking like nothing is going on and just walking about?!  Are you in Canada?  They must have very little training to just fire shots at a guy in that situation.  I'm all for deadly force but the guy had a knife and was trapped!?

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2013, 08:49:31 PM »
It's the Union attitude these guys have. Cops and jail guards have that Union attitude. Strikes and bull shit like that. Just trying to get a bigger piece of the pie. Cops make crazy money in Canada and people of priviledge get cop type jobs here :(
X

MikMaq

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2013, 08:51:10 PM »
this is fucked, dude was on a street fucking car, he could'nt go anywhere but in a straight line. Seriously what the fuck.

This is cold blooded murder.

MikMaq

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2013, 08:53:31 PM »
It's the Union attitude these guys have. Cops and jail guards have that Union attitude. Strikes and bull shit like that. Just trying to get a bigger piece of the pie. Cops make crazy money in Canada and people of priviledge get cop type jobs here :(
dude fuck that shit, if these guys were real canadians and not torontians this shit would never happen. Cops in toronto are just fucking stupid. I had a cop get all flinchy because i put my hands in my pocket while they had me waiting in the cold because i decided to sit down on a bench.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2013, 09:05:37 PM »
dude fuck that shit, if these guys were real canadians and not torontians this shit would never happen. Cops in toronto are just fucking stupid. I had a cop get all flinchy because i put my hands in my pocket while they had me waiting in the cold because i decided to sit down on a bench.

And lazy!!!  They had how many other options?? 

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2013, 09:10:09 PM »
LOL@ keystone cops yelling at dead guy holding knife in a death clutch to 'drop the knife' and then tasering him. Wonder if they read his rights back at the morgue.

MikMaq

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2013, 09:28:34 PM »
Serious this makes rodney king look like a joke.

My question is if this was a broken beer bottle, and a bouncer that pulled the trigger, how fucked would he be?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2013, 09:35:28 PM »
Justice for Sammy. Come on guys... Will a fawk be given?

Sadly no. The left only seems to care about the blacks, nobody supports Arab peoe because 12 of them did something terrible back in 2001. I mean look at how the western media portrays people of the Middle East. No mention of the common people or the beautiful parts of the culture. The way they portray them It would seem 75% are terrorists.  Quite sickening.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2013, 09:41:26 PM »
Yep. And add to that the fact that this guy had skin whiter than white so not a fawk was given :/ black Superiority and double standars I say :(
X

MikMaq

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2013, 09:47:46 PM »
Sadly no. The left only seems to care about the blacks, nobody supports Arab peoe because 12 of them did something terrible back in 2001. I mean look at how the western media portrays people of the Middle East. No mention of the common people or the beautiful parts of the culture. They say they portray the. It would seem 75% are terrorists.  Quite sickening.
To be honest I don't think many folk give a shit about blacks in canada, muslims probably get preference to be honest.

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2013, 09:52:37 PM »
You lose all sympathy when you hold up a bus with a knife. And then hold on to it when they say drop it? Fuck that he deserved to be turned into swiss cheese.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2013, 09:59:04 PM »
You lose all sympathy when you hold up a bus with a knife. And then hold on to it when they say drop it? Fuck that he deserved to be turned into swiss cheese.

He was alone on the trolly car surrounded by police. Those lazy union thug police did not think to taser first.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2013, 09:59:49 PM »

This is true, the cops shouldn'tve shot him, but you lose sympathy when you're waving a knife and your dick around on a bus. I'd just file this one as death by misadventure, and go get a sandwich.

Witnesses story here -

http://globalnews.ca/news/747060/18-year-old-identified-as-man-shot-by-police-on-ttc-street-car/ .

MikMaq

« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2013, 10:01:38 PM »
yeah and you loose all sympathy when your job is to enforce the law, and you completely ignore the law. Do you have any idea how many times in the last hour, either a prison guard, a bouncer, a cop, a nurse, etc, were put in even worst situations without even the benefit of a gun?

Dude deserved the die, but so does this cop.

MikMaq

« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2013, 10:07:24 PM »
This is true, the cops shouldn'tve shot him, but you lose sympathy when you're waving a knife and your dick around on a bus. I'd just file this one as death by misadventure, and go get a sandwich.

Witnesses story here -

http://globalnews.ca/news/747060/18-year-old-identified-as-man-shot-by-police-on-ttc-street-car/ .
This article is nonsense, watch the video, words do not explain the total lack of risk these guys were facing. They would of been clearly on top if they had a fucking 2 by 4. They had numbers distance and time.

If you don't understand this you have no idea what law enforcement do.