Author Topic: Bradley Manning - NOT GUILTY  (Read 2796 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Bradley Manning - NOT GUILTY
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 10:52:15 AM »
He's not getting out anytime soon.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 10:53:40 AM »
He's not getting out anytime soon.

No - but I think the govt had a very weak case proving intent. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2013, 12:00:16 PM »
He still won't be getting out for another 12 or 15 years.

Seriously, if you don't like the laws, don't sign up to do some high level shit.  What kind of naive person doesn't think shady shit goes on?  We're not the #1 power in the world because we're total sweethearts that always do the right thing.  We kick ass, we stab in the back, we undermine people that don't play ball with us.

And for ANY govt employee to "discover" it, and decide to LEAK IT, well, that's just childish, it's breaking the law, and it deserves punishment.

Look at it like the Manhattan project... that probably broke a few local environmental laws, among other things... yet ALL those involved managed to STFU about it.  No one 'came forward' with moral qualms, thus giving GER the heads up to attack us first in NYC or LA or wherever. 

People need to learn to separate morality... what is right by morals and right for the USA ain't the same thing lol.  Grow up kids.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2013, 01:23:58 PM »
If convicted on all charges apart from aiding the enemy, Manning faced a potential sentence of up to 154 years.

L

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2013, 05:08:38 PM »

Seriously, if you don't like the laws, don't sign up to do some high level shit.  What kind of naive person doesn't think shady shit goes on?  We're not the #1 power in the world because we're total sweethearts that always do the right thing.  We kick ass, we stab in the back, we undermine people that don't play ball with us.

And for ANY govt employee to "discover" it, and decide to LEAK IT, well, that's just childish, it's breaking the law, and it deserves punishment.

Look at it like the Manhattan project... that probably broke a few local environmental laws, among other things... yet ALL those involved managed to STFU about it.  No one 'came forward' with moral qualms, thus giving GER the heads up to attack us first in NYC or LA or wherever.  

People need to learn to separate morality... what is right by morals and right for the USA ain't the same thing lol.  Grow up kids.

So people should just accept the killing of innocent civilians?   I doubt you'd be so flippant if you or your family were subject to the violence that is perpetrated on other countries.  It's little wonder the world is in the state it's in.  A little more morality would be a good thing

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2013, 05:27:23 PM »
He's an international hero for exposing american lies and perpetual war crimes that is all.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2013, 11:05:43 PM »

Seriously, if you don't like the laws, don't sign up to do some high level shit.  What kind of naive person doesn't think shady shit goes on?  We're not the #1 power in the world because we're total sweethearts that always do the right thing.  We kick ass, we stab in the back, we undermine people that don't play ball with us.

Look at it like the Manhattan project... that probably broke a few local environmental laws, among other things... yet ALL those involved managed to STFU about it.  No one 'came forward' with moral qualms, thus giving GER the heads up to attack us first in NYC or LA or wherever. 

People need to learn to separate morality... what is right by morals and right for the USA ain't the same thing lol.  Grow up kids.

Sorry to burst your bubble 240 (especially since I like you)  ...BUT, America is NOT the #1 power in the world.

She used to be, ...but her citizens have yet to realize they are no longer as powerful as they once were.
Right now, she is merely a shell of her former self, ...trying to hang on and keep it together, ...while coming apart at the seams.

What made America a great nation, was not her practices of terrorism or bullying smaller nations. Ya she engaged in that, but that wasn't what made America great. America rose to greatness because America had abundant natural resources, and an abundant supply of slave labour, along with sound money backed by gold. She did not experience the devastation of infrastructure as was experienced by Europe & Asia during WWI & WWII Her factories were intact, she was producing goods & services, and her citizens were both gainfully employed and had a degree of freedom. Opportunity was abundant, and an environment existed that was extremely conducive to growth & an abundant prosperous middle class, with potential for upward mobility afforded to the lower classes.

America rose to power because hers was the world's reserve currency.

Then, like all great empires before her, ...she got greedy & decadent, and decided to abuse the power she held. Her citizens became selfish hedonists, and her politicians corrupt. She became the great whore with whom other corrupt leaders chose to fornicate, ...and now karma is about to pour her a wine glass full of her own abominations.  
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2013, 12:16:37 PM »
Lengthy vid, ...but well worth watching.

w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2013, 12:20:48 PM »
Sorry to burst your bubble 240 (especially since I like you)  ...BUT, America is NOT the #1 power in the world.

Who is?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2013, 12:24:49 PM »
Who is?

It is my personal belief that China is calling the shots.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2013, 12:33:38 PM »

Calling what shots? 

And are you talking about the world's no. 1 super power based on economics, military, global influence, etc.? 

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2013, 12:41:28 PM »

China, plus Russia.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2013, 01:31:09 PM »
China, plus Russia.

Did you catch Hugo Salina Price's comments about Putin?

He refers to Putin as a member of the elite, ...but in a good way.

He did an interview last Sunday with Eric King the other day, and it was quite interesting to see a man of his stature so unsettled about what the future holds for mankind. It revealed such a tremendous love for people. Not enough of that in this world. IMO.

http://www.kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/Broadcast/Entries/2013/8/4_Hugo_Salinas_Price_files/Hugo%20Salinas%20Price%208%3A4%3A2013.mp3

w

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2013, 06:07:21 AM »
Calling what shots? 

And are you talking about the world's no. 1 super power based on economics, military, global influence, etc.? 

I hate to burst some peoples bubble but the United States is still the clear #1 Global Superpower on Earth, even after the the economic crisis, the twin wars and the continuing economic sludge. Military power, economic power and political power are still preeminent and without peer. No one is close, not China and certainly not Russia.

Anything can change, of course, but not anytime in the next 20 years.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2013, 06:46:43 AM »
I hate to burst some peoples bubble but the United States is still the clear #1 Global Superpower on Earth, even after the the economic crisis, the twin wars and the continuing economic sludge. Military power, economic power and political power are still preeminent and without peer. No one is close, not China and certainly not Russia.

Have you heard of the Sunburst yet?   ;D

Serendipitously, less than 2 hours after stating my opinion that China was the #1 power, I had the opportunity to view Greg Hunter's interview with Jim Willie. Willie has a Ph.D in Statistics, and has displayed an uncanny track record over the years of analyzing data and fitting puzzle pieces into place. He's right up there with Gerald Celente. Willie is to financial data trends what Celente is to social data trends I trust his analysis, as well as the inside information he frequently is privy to. Anyway, I listened to Willie's interview, and it simply confirmed my opinion, ...more so Mr1derful's because he nailed it.

See the video below to learn a bit about the Sunburst, ...as well quite a few little known facts

I have yet to confirm what Willie said about the Sunburst is correct, ...but he revealed quite a bit in his interview, ...including insider info not commonly known, ...but stuff I already knew to be true. (Not because I'm smarter, but because I happen to know people who themselves are in a privileged enough circle to have access to this

Greg Hunter of USA Watchdog interviews Publisher of "The Hat Trick Letter," Dr. Jim Willie, predicts, "In the United States, we are going to have shortages across the board, and that includes gold and silver. Just think food and gasoline. That's when the riots are going to start. You are going to see out of control chaos and the government stepping in to restore order. . . . Shortages and price inflation are going to drive people out of their minds." Join Greg Hunter for an in-depth One-on-One interview with Dr. Jim Willie,

Out of Control chaos coming, shortages in gas, food, groceries etc...

w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2013, 12:37:12 PM »

Completely agree.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2013, 05:59:10 PM »

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2013, 11:32:59 PM »

Gotta love the subliminals programming the mind in that gif.
That is part of the legacy those who control the media leave to an unsuspecting & vulnerable population induced into a state of semi hypnosis based on screen flutter rates. Of course not everyone is cognizant of it, but those of us familiar with camera techniques should see it right off the bat.
w

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2013, 04:53:17 AM »
Gotta love the subliminals programming the mind in that gif.
That is part of the legacy those who control the media leave to an unsuspecting & vulnerable population induced into a state of semi hypnosis based on screen flutter rates. Of course not everyone is cognizant of it, but those of us familiar with camera techniques should see it right off the bat.

It's just a .gif, dude, that had the frames removed to make it have a smaller footprint.