Author Topic: Adding chinese gh worth the money?  (Read 5266 times)

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
  • Don't stop until you get enough..
Adding chinese gh worth the money?
« on: July 30, 2013, 10:41:06 PM »
Currently running 100mg of test prop and 75mg of home made tren eod - seeing nice results....but, it ain't enough lol.

I can probably be fine with above cycle, but really am interested in trying gh granted I get all my products over the internet, so I know I would end up getting generic blue tops from china if I were to add (would want to run at 4-5 iu's a day)

Is the cost to benefit worth it? Or do you all think the money would be better spent adding masteron or upping the tren?

I read so much about the almost magical fat burning/muscle growth effects of gh that it makes me want to take the risk of spending the money..

Anyone have good results with buying chinese gh? Thanks in advance.
Do Work.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
Re: Adding chinese gh worth the money?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 11:56:44 PM »
my opinion is to save ur money, you wont see muscle growth (at least nothing significant) off of 4iu chinese. fatloss sure, boatloads, no.

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2013, 12:09:27 AM »
up the injectables

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2013, 12:13:52 PM »
my opinion is to save ur money, you wont see muscle growth (at least nothing significant) off of 4iu chinese. fatloss sure, boatloads, no.

well i can honestly say i looked amzing on 5/4iu of chinease novos, dont know why they get such a bad rep

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2013, 01:04:28 PM »
20 days at 5iu/day for $200. worth the money? sure... run a few months.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2013, 01:19:35 PM »
well i can honestly say i looked amzing on 5/4iu of chinease novos, dont know why they get such a bad rep

I ran hygenes at 6-10iu (bumped it the last few months). Made a difference running gh but was it worth the money prob not. Unless my hygenes were subpar

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2013, 02:56:45 PM »
It's all relative.

Do you have a lot of disposable income?

If you do, it's worth a shot to try them out for a while.  Just keep in mind that at 4iu you aren't going to notice a whole lot.  It also depends on how potent they are.  I've been using generics off and on for almost 3 years and i can tell the good batches from the bad.  At 4iu you aren't going to notice a whole lot unless you are extremely lean.

If you have money to burn, try running 5iu ED for 4 months and see what happens.  If you don't like what you see don't use them again.  For me personally, i noticed a good amount of fat loss and a small amount of muscle fullness.  They aren't going to make you huge, but they make your muscles fuller, similar to Slin.

Good luck!

8)

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2013, 05:18:14 PM »

Because they cost a lot less than Kigtropinas & GH15 doesn't get a cut from generics. ;)

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2013, 06:26:46 PM »
Thanks for the responses. I can allocate $200 to $300 a month.

So far my browsing has led me to find 100ui of Riptropin for $250. Is this a good deal or am I not 'lookin' hard enough? Also do you guys buy a box at a time or your whole cycles' worth at once? I'm thinking maybe get two see how it goes..
Do Work.

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2013, 02:46:13 AM »
Currently running 100mg of test prop and 75mg of home made tren eod - seeing nice results....but, it ain't enough lol.

I can probably be fine with above cycle, but really am interested in trying gh granted I get all my products over the internet, so I know I would end up getting generic blue tops from china if I were to add (would want to run at 4-5 iu's a day)

Is the cost to benefit worth it? Or do you all think the money would be better spent adding masteron or upping the tren?

I read so much about the almost magical fat burning/muscle growth effects of gh that it makes me want to take the risk of spending the money..

Don't believe the hype! It depends on alot of factors. It depends on age, how defecient you really are on HGH levels. some people secrete quite a bit of HGH naturally that  adding HGH does not do that much to their physiques especially if you are just using blue tops wich are very hit and miss as it is. If you use some name brand HGH you will have some better luck but HGH does not work overnight sometimes it can take a month or two to get some decent results. Alot of people get into HGH thinking it is just so magical and they realize it does not do very much. If you really want to get the best effects out of HGH you should be stacking HGH with Insulin wich can be dangerous if you do not know what you are doing.

I don't currently use Insulin with my HGH and alot of people say I am wasting the HGH but I have stcked it with inbsulin in the past and it does have a synergistic effect but if you are not competing it can get dangerous-IMO. People I talk to who do not know how hardcore bodybuuilders are just thin it is crazy to ne shooting HGH and Insulin, and I agree to some degree. I don't want to end up having problems later in life that is why I stopped using Insulin plus I only am allowed to use 4IU's a day of HGH and I do not compete so safety over everything in my case, My HGH is human grade and I still get noticeable gains from the HGH.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2013, 02:46:21 AM »

What would be your primary reason?

and if you are going to get gh from China stick to a brand name with a good rep like hygetropin or something.

People talk like blue tops are a distinct brand of gh when all it is... is a plastic lid that is the color blue containing whatever the supplier wants to put in it.

5 different suppliers, 5 different blue tops, all having different stuff inside. 5 different suppliers 1 brand of hygetropin, chances are all 5 have the same product and the rep of the brand is on the line.

crazepharmacist

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2013, 09:57:05 AM »
Are we allowed to list sources here? Sorry I am new. I've found a domestic HGH source-Chinese 100iu for about $200. Just wanna check the brand and source before. Thx.

It's Kefei Biotech brand.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2013, 11:11:15 AM »
Are we allowed to list sources here?

I don't mind, just don't post contact information.

If the source is private and wants to remain that way don't post it.

8)

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2013, 06:10:13 PM »
What would be your primary reason?

and if you are going to get gh from China stick to a brand name with a good rep like hygetropin or something.

People talk like blue tops are a distinct brand of gh when all it is... is a plastic lid that is the color blue containing whatever the supplier wants to put in it.

5 different suppliers, 5 different blue tops, all having different stuff inside. 5 different suppliers 1 brand of hygetropin, chances are all 5 have the same product and the rep of the brand is on the line.

Primary reason for wanting to use is to increase muscle fullness while simultaneously decreasing body fat..from what I've read the synergy between gh, test, and tren is unreal.

Yeah that's an interesting point, I see blue tops for sale but no one wants to put a brand behind them and they're always sold for way less, seems like a given that'd they would be bunk. The site I would be purchasing from does have kits of hygetropin for 190, more affordable than riptropins.

I'll prob
you know what, with the hyges,theres something weird.

they have a number on the packaging, and with that number you can check their homepagfe whether its realy from them or not.

ofc this mustnt mean a thing every one can set up a homepage.

now i seen hyges which dont have that number and the package isnt the same as on the page, but everyone says they work well.

very odd.

Lol I bet all those product check sites are fake
Do Work.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2013, 10:25:01 PM »

they have a number on the packaging, and with that number you can check their homepagfe whether its realy from them or not.

now i seen hyges which dont have that number and the package isnt the same as on the page, but everyone says they work well.

very odd.

That is because there is more then 1 company that makes them and they both have a good rep for now, but the first one you mention that has the numbers verified is the top dogg as of now. Yes the verification does not mean much but it does allow you to comfirm that the one you received is from that batch and if that batch has a good rep then it gives you a piece of mind

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2013, 06:06:00 PM »

dude fuck GH just up the tren to 150mg EOD and eat a shit ton of food. save money and look awesome. bingo.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2013, 01:56:26 PM »

very odd.

you've 'seen' hyges? why did you insist on giving out information & advice on things you've never done? I'll bet dollars to doughnuts you've never seen a single vial of gh with a naked eye, let alone injected it. Just repeating what you've seen others say.

I'm convinced you're Megamorph from the old Anabolex. I'm half-tempted to PM BigWill to confirm.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2013, 06:38:52 PM »
you've 'seen' hyges? why did you insist on giving out information & advice on things you've never done? I'll bet dollars to doughnuts you've never seen a single vial of gh with a naked eye, let alone injected it. Just repeating what you've seen others say.

I'm convinced you're Megamorph from the old Anabolex. I'm half-tempted to PM BigWill to confirm.
everybody knows hyges, throw a rock in any direction and you hit someone using hyges, what is the problem with what he said.+  ???

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2013, 10:53:36 PM »
everybody knows hyges, throw a rock in any direction and you hit someone using hyges, what is the problem with what he said.+  ???

i'll bet dollars to doughnuts that he's never held a vial of hyges (or any other gh) between his fingers. hence, instead of saying "I've had" or "I've used", it's "ive 'seen' ". Majority of what he says is just what he's 'seen/heard', not actual experience. I'm convinced he's Megamorph from the old Anabolex board. Some things never change.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2013, 11:33:03 PM »
I would just start off getting like 100iu's and see if its even legit by taking a blood test and seeing what your gh levels are. Hgh is expensive so why not start with just enough to see if its real. Its better than buying like 5 kits and being out like 1500 bucks.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2013, 02:10:41 PM »
I got some hyge's lately, and i'm almost certain they're bunk, or severely degraded and/or under-dosed.

After a couple of weeks on 8ius/day with no side effects, i said fuck it, so i started taking 16-32ius at once for a week, and still no effect or feeling of anything.

Granted, i've never used GH before, but i've used peptides, and they started giving me mild carpel tunnel, flushing post injection, and better sleep.

I"m gonna try a few other brands and compare.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2013, 02:56:14 PM »
on HGH serum tests every 'brand' of china hgh has performed about the same for me - about 50% of serostim dose-for-dose

I'm lucky enough never to have got fake, just watery product. I cant say I really notice much difference TBH from serostim to blue tops when I run them at 2-4iu a day, but im sure at 10+ its a pronounced difference

unfortunately I have a genetic condition where I barely convert any GH into IGF1 in my liver, but the HGH itself seems to have some recovery and sleep benefits even with low IGF (at low doses)