Author Topic: loco is not Rhino and Rhino is not loco....  (Read 8425 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
loco is not Rhino and Rhino is not loco....
« on: July 31, 2013, 05:44:48 AM »
.....so enough of that.

Rhino is just another poster on the Religion board....he just happened to have left Islam and accept Christianity.

He's welcome to post just like everyone else.   :)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: loco is not Rhino and Rhino is not loco....
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 05:56:32 AM »
Thank you, Man of Steel and Butterbean for confirming that!     ;D

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2013, 06:45:40 AM »
However I am a gimmick of chaos.
R

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2013, 08:08:37 AM »
The only gimmicks I've ever had are my True Adonis and flower accounts.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2013, 10:27:47 AM »
Yeah. This whole thing was just crazy, and I happened to be posting on getbig when it happened.
Real life is more strange than fiction. I wouldn't believe my rants either lol but I have no imagination to be honest. And I am not one to even post articles. I just pull it from my memory.
I was also in a flux. I know it's hard to believe but I really was lost.
And I did love Islam and still do... But it's my deen now to be a Christian. My good friend from Pakistan even thinks I make a good Christian and she's Muslim. She says it's my deen. She is moderate. Does not wear hijab. Wears jeans but with a long shirt. She watches lolywood and bollywood and loves western music and culture. She laughs at ahmed because I told her everything. How ahmed would say she's not true Muslim and how all these people are not true muslim. Lol she lives in Lahore anyway and she survived five bomb blasts. She thinks the talibon are weirdoes.
She is strong like that girl Malasa (the on that got shot in the head by talibon) but a grown up version. But she was like Malasa too as a child. Brave and strong girl :) 
X

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2013, 10:59:00 AM »
Images of bloody bodies and corpses are not allowed per Ron.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2013, 10:59:33 AM »
a_ahmed, you owe me an apology for all your false accusations, though I'm not holding my breath.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2013, 11:00:13 AM »
What about this man killed by Christians in Egypt was he too radical for fasting and carrying a qur'an when he was attacked and killed??

Removed because it shows a Muslim killed by Christians 'not allowed'  ::)

Spare me the non-sense emotional garbage about your 'friends' in Pakistan who think you are so sweet.

You try to excuse yourself and as does this imaginary girl of yours by not being obedient to Allah by trying to point fingers at others. You are merely trying to find ways to cover your own mistakes with smoke and mirrors.

There are Muslims being attacked everywhere but because it has to do with Islam and Muslims, they do not get the media coverage that politicized pro-western events and individuals do.

You and your imaginary girlfriends only prove one thing. You boast about being disobedient to God and indulging in everything that pulls away from piety in the opposite direction. Then you go about and slander and make accusations against those that would otherwise invite you towards good and oh yes... everyone is taliban and all the bombs and all this jazz is all you can talk about. Spare me the emotional bullocks.

Oh I forget the Muslims who are standing against oppressoin are not brave. They are just Muslims so who cares they should be hushed up lets talk and focus over and over again about brave Pakistanis who don't follow Islam and lets throw around words like taliban and bomb to make it more legitimate. It doesn't go your way so it's okay.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2013, 11:01:57 AM »
What about this man killed by Christians in Egypt was he too radical for fasting and carrying a qur'an when he was attacked and killed??

Removed because it shows a Muslim killed by Christians 'not allowed'  ::)

Spare me the non-sense emotional garbage about your 'friends' in Pakistan who think you are so sweet.

You try to excuse yourself and as does this imaginary girl of yours by not being obedient to Allah by trying to point fingers at others. You are merely trying to find ways to cover your own mistakes with smoke and mirrors.

There are Muslims being attacked everywhere but because it has to do with Islam and Muslims, they do not get the media coverage that politicized pro-western events do.

You and your imaginary girlfriends only prove one thing. You boast about being disobedient to God and indulging in everything that pulls away from piety in the opposite direction. Then you go about and slander and make accusations against those that would otherwise invite you towards good and oh yes... everyone is taliban and all the bombs and all this jazz is all you can talk about. Spare me the emotional bullocks.

Oh I forget the Muslims who are standing against oppressoin are not brave. They are just Muslims so who cares. It doesn't go your way so it's okay.

What about the many innocent Christians murdered by devote Muslims?    ::)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2013, 11:04:30 AM »
Yes of course Loco. Because lets always focus on Christians who are so traumatized but totally ignore the genocide of Muslims in the middle-east. Oh wait of course, wait, in before Rhino says it's all Muslims killing Muslims.

That's exactly what I'm talking about. Smoke and mirrors.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2013, 11:21:27 AM »
The whole world thinks Malasa is brave. Duh... You are few ahmed to be against her.
And no my good friend is a friend. She says a love marriage is not for her because it will cause too much family conflict and her dad will arrange for her marriage. However, love marriages do happen from time to time so you never know.
And Lahore is a pretty safe place for moderates. She's always getting her hair done at solons and has nice hair. I told her before when I was Muslim that I respect Hijab... But the choice is yours. I think hijab is a life style not just a scarf on your head.
And I don't condone any of these killings. Do you accept the killings of Shia Muslims by suni radicals everyday?
X

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2013, 11:51:35 AM »
Removed because it shows a Muslim killed by Christians 'not allowed'  ::)

Removed because it breaks Ron's rules. 

If any Christian or Hindu or Atheist or Muslim or whatever posts simliar pics they're a comin down too.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2013, 11:59:41 AM »
Removed because it breaks Ron's rules. 

If any Christian or Hindu or Atheist or Muslim or whatever posts simliar pics they're a comin down too.

a_ahmed is not requesting equal treatment.  He demands special treatment. 

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2013, 12:36:42 PM »
a_ahmed is not requesting equal treatment.  He demands special treatment. 

No doubt.  I'm so tired of the "agenda against Islam" nonsense. 

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2013, 01:14:32 PM »
Yes of course there isn't an agenda against Islam. It's all imaginary.

-Except the constant invasion and occupation of African and middle-eastern Muslim countries.

-International attention on Islam and Muslims always trying to create problems for them in one shape or form. Wherever Muslims are they are made out to be a threat, demonized, slandered and even physically attacked if permitted such as Burma where a genocide against the Muslim minority is being perpetrated while the whole world turns a blind eye.

-Decades of imposed puppet secular regimes in Muslim countries.

-Laws targeting Muslim women in western countries.

-Constant international slandering and demonization of Islam and Muslims through the mass media. Every day the maintsream media has 'something' to say negatively about Muslims. Yet still non-muslims from the west are embracing Islam despite this great effort to stop the spread of Islam.

-Selective reporting, exagerating and focusing solely on incidents that involve action of Muslims (even if their actions go totally against the teachings of Islam) and often times not reporting what led to those events.

-Ignoring, covering up or undermining events where non-muslims kill, rape or attack Muslims which is happening far more than muslims committing atrocities towards non-muslims.

But I'm not surprised as the prophet (pbuh) foretold all this before the anti-christ comes.

Oh and as far as Burma is concerned, it's not going ot take long before the mass media starts calling those Muslims terrorists for starting to fight back against the genocide by the budhists. The media never tells the whole story, it never says who started what, it always omits facts like a whole village being killed but will focus on that one Muslim who survives from that village and attacks back as the villain. That's how the story goes.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2013, 01:21:11 PM »
Yes of course there isn't an agenda against Islam. It's all imaginary.

-Except the constant invasion and occupation of African and middle-eastern Muslim countries.

-International attention on Islam and Muslims always trying to create problems for them in one shape or form. Wherever Muslims are they are made out to be a threat, demonized, slandered and even physically attacked if permitted such as Burma where a genocide against the Muslim minority is being perpetrated while the whole world turns a blind eye.

-Decades of imposed puppet secular regimes in Muslim countries.

-Laws targeting Muslim women in western countries.

-Constant international slandering and demonization of Islam and Muslims through the mass media. Every day the maintsream media has 'something' to say negatively about Muslims. Yet still non-muslims from the west are embracing Islam despite this great effort to stop the spread of Islam.

-Selective reporting, exagerating and focusing solely on incidents that involve action of Muslims (even if their actions go totally against the teachings of Islam) and often times not reporting what led to those events.

-Ignoring, covering up or undermining events where non-muslims kill, rape or attack Muslims which is happening far more than muslims committing atrocities towards non-muslims.

But I'm not surprised as the prophet (pbuh) foretold all this before the anti-christ comes.

There's no mod agenda on this board ahmed.....get real here.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2013, 03:08:42 PM »
Good post Man of Steel. I see you have done your home work.
Islam was not for me. I was becoming radical and did not like it. I found Jesus just in time. Like they say in Arabic Insha'allah. God willing. Thank you Jesus :)
X

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2013, 03:55:17 PM »
Islam was not for me. I was becoming radical and did not like it. I found Jesus just in time. Like they say in Arabic Insha'allah. God willing. Thank you Jesus :)

Oh please enlighten me how you were becoming 'radical'. Rhino my caucasian ukranian friend. You stopped drinking alcohol and didn't have a girlfriend to fornicate and party with? Wait you are 37 and not married? How many girls did you abuse and abandon in one night stands up until now? I know you get all excited in gossip and opinion section over girls. Tell me I'm really curious.

Also tell me what your definition of 'radical' means? Aside from the media hogwash.

rad·i·cal  
/ˈradikəl/
Adjective
(esp. of change or action) Relating to or affecting the fundamental nature of something; far-reaching or thorough.
Noun
A person who advocates thorough or complete political or social reform.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2013, 10:15:34 AM »
Oh please enlighten me how you were becoming 'radical'. Rhino my caucasian ukranian friend. You stopped drinking alcohol and didn't have a girlfriend to fornicate and party with? Wait you are 37 and not married? How many girls did you abuse and abandon in one night stands up until now? I know you get all excited in gossip and opinion section over girls. Tell me I'm really curious.

Also tell me what your definition of 'radical' means? Aside from the media hogwash.

rad·i·cal 
/ˈradikəl/
Adjective
(esp. of change or action) Relating to or affecting the fundamental nature of something; far-reaching or thorough.
Noun
A person who advocates thorough or complete political or social reform.
For those that have tried to learn about Islam here's the general concensus of Islamic behavior:

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2013, 10:46:54 AM »
I said not the television hogwosh bs version of it.

Rhino jumps out and runs when called out. His 'radical ways' of fornicating and getting piss drunk I'm sure is his definition.

Spare me the bs.

Note my earlier post that yes there is an agenda to malign muslims internationally but guess what, westerners are becoming Muslim still despite these great efforts to thwart the spread of islam. You just fed into it.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2013, 12:00:37 PM »
I said not the television hogwosh bs version of it.

Rhino jumps out and runs when called out. His 'radical ways' of fornicating and getting piss drunk I'm sure is his definition.

Spare me the bs.

Note my earlier post that yes there is an agenda to malign muslims internationally but guess what, westerners are becoming Muslim still despite these great efforts to thwart the spread of islam. You just fed into it.
Fed into what?   Spare you the b.s.?  Television hogwash?   Huh??

I presented the general concensus concerning how muslims are perceived.  

The vast majority are god-fearing, peaceful and devout Muslims.  Regardless of religion, faith, community, culture, etc....any people practicing peace rarely find themselves in the headlines nationally or internationally.

The much, much smaller sect of Islam are the more outspoken Muslims who are considered radical because they defend their beliefs loudly and passionately.  It's not that they are wrong, but they are atypical Muslims representing the Muslim majority....they take a stand publically when others won't or can't.   Hence we get the "Muslim Rage Boy".   He attends many a Muslim rally and his pictures depict him as angry and violent, but that doens't mean he is....gotta read between the lines.

This leaves us with the smallest class of Muslims.  The criminally-insane extremists that don't represent the Muslim majority or the radicals, but scare the hell out of both worldwide populations of Muslims and non-Muslims alike.  Although small in numbers, these folks murder the innocent and committ any atrocity that allows them to meet a desired end....their motives are clearly based in insanity and the damage they inflict is horrific.   Extremists aren't just Muslim though, they exist in many different groups, faiths and communities.  

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2013, 02:30:23 PM »
::)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2013, 08:28:21 AM »
^  ::)

So you're suggesting that the presented perceptions are incorrect or are you suggesting the perceptions I presented are purely media driven and not real?   If so, please defend that and let me know where I am wrong.

Or do you not like the perception because they aren't yours?

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2013, 06:59:35 PM »

I don't believe you where a muslim in the first place.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2013, 07:01:35 PM »
There's no mod agenda on this board ahmed.....get real here.

Your blaming 911 on muslims which they never where involved in.

Of course you have no agenda.