Author Topic: loco is not Rhino and Rhino is not loco....  (Read 8473 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: loco is not Rhino and Rhino is not loco....
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2013, 11:56:04 AM »
I don't believe you where a muslim in the first place.

How convenient for you.     ::)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2013, 11:56:57 AM »
Your blaming 911 on muslims which they never where involved in.

Of course you have no agenda.

What?  Were the guys who flew the planes into the towers not Muslims?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2013, 12:43:29 PM »
I don't believe you where a muslim in the first place.
Rhino has presented all kinds of examples of his background in Islam.   He's repeatedly demonstrated a rather extensive knowledge of Islam and practices of Muslims within his circle of influence.   Yet you don't believe he was a Muslim in the first place.  Why is that?  I'm not saying you are wrong, I'm just wondering what your reasoning is?

As an example, I don't believe ahmed was a born again Christian prior to reverting to Islam (and I'm not purposefully picking on ahmed here).  ahmed has repeatedly titled himself a former Christian, but based on what he's indicated about his Christian background he was actually a student that attended a Catholic school and associated with the Catholic church in some form or fashion.  

Why do I believe this?  Because ahmed has no concept of the Holy Spirit whatsoever...this is absolutely key as the indwelling of the Holy Spirit in a born again Christian is an extremely defining trait.  

ahmed also spent time speaking with priests that couldn't help him with his questions about God and therefore he reverted to Islam when local imams could provide guidance.   Catholics consult with their priests and engage in confession with their priests, but Christians/Protestants speak with pastors and minsters.  

The church of Rome has produced a theology that is not Christian....it is Catholic.   The early church of Rome was Christian, but that changed.  The Catholics of today are not Christians, they are Catholics and their theology is different.  From what I recall, ahmed has affirmed knowledge and some form of participation in the works-based theology of the church of Rome prior to reverting to Islam.  That said, all signs point to ahmed being a convert from the Catholic church...that I completely agree with.  ahmed refers to himself a former Christian when in fact he was a former Catholic....this a very common mistake.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2013, 01:51:01 PM »
He's repeatedly demonstrated a rather extensive knowledge of Islam and practices of Muslims within his circle of influence.

That's hilarious because his knowledge was actually quite lacking and laughable.

And MOS, I was baptized in a catholic church, went to catholic elementary and secondary, attended the protestant united church regularly throughout my youth, attended sunday school and had my communion in a protestant church. FYI. So lol at me being a fake christian. And my extensive knowledge of the bible is as a result of studying the old testament in elementary and studying the new testament in secondary on top of sunday classes and more importantly my own desires to know the bible.

The reason I prefered protestantism over catholicism was a number of aspects obviously rejecting the chuch man made items which Martin Luther himself questioned and the practices around them and even the idolatry present in catholic churches, worship of mary, praying to mary, statues of mary, Jesus, etc...

Furthermore while I was seeking to be a better Christian and more obedient to God, I sought out God's message and tried to apply everything in my life. I rejected man made things. I questioned man made things but I strongly with hardcore conviction believed in God and strived to follow and obey God.

On the other hand Rhino has demonstrated his desire to not obey God, to follow his own desires, to sin and do whatever he wants and ridicule those that seek to obey God. Furthermore he demonstrated total lack of knowledge of Islamic teachings and kept ranting about what individual people born as muslims who do not practice the religion do. Surrounding himself with terrible so called muslims and even sects which are not considered muslim.

Two complete opposites.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2013, 02:46:57 PM »
That's hilarious because his knowledge was actually quite lacking and laughable.

And MOS, I was baptized in a catholic church, went to catholic elementary and secondary, attended the protestant united church regularly throughout my youth, attended sunday school and had my communion in a protestant church. FYI. So lol at me being a fake christian. And my extensive knowledge of the bible is as a result of studying the old testament in elementary and studying the new testament in secondary on top of sunday classes and more importantly my own desires to know the bible.

The reason I prefered protestantism over catholicism was a number of aspects obviously rejecting the chuch man made items which Martin Luther himself questioned and the practices around them and even the idolatry present in catholic churches, worship of mary, praying to mary, statues of mary, Jesus, etc...

Furthermore while I was seeking to be a better Christian and more obedient to God, I sought out God's message and tried to apply everything in my life. I rejected man made things. I questioned man made things but I strongly with hardcore conviction believed in God and strived to follow and obey God.

On the other hand Rhino has demonstrated his desire to not obey God, to follow his own desires, to sin and do whatever he wants and ridicule those that seek to obey God. Furthermore he demonstrated total lack of knowledge of Islamic teachings and kept ranting about what individual people born as muslims who do not practice the religion do. Surrounding himself with terrible so called muslims and even sects which are not considered muslim.

Two complete opposites.

You understand that baptism, communion, church service attendance, sunday school attendance, catholic school attendance, vacation bible school attendance, church softball league participation, church basketball camp attendance, church Christmas pageant participation, Easter celebration program partipation, membership in the church choir, partcipant in the church orchestra, working in the church bookstore, serving as a deacon, singing the special music during worship services, leading a sunday school class, serving the quarterly men’s bible study breakfast, attending the men’s quarterly bible study breakfast, being a guest speaker a the men’s quarterly bible study breakfast, attending the church’s women’s retreat, working in the church offices or even attending the seminary does not make someone a Christian.  Certainly these are common activities for a Christian.

That said, what does make someone a Christian?   

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2013, 05:18:40 PM »
lol you just killed all of christianity.

Oh yeah I left out ushering every Sunday LOL but I guess that doesn't count either  :P

wow even being a deacon ey? I guess that's because of that one doctorate of divinity deacon who was a minister and studied the original scriptures in his actual hands and knows the original languages of the bible but became Muslim  :o

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2013, 06:30:45 AM »
lol you just killed all of christianity.

Oh yeah I left out ushering every Sunday LOL but I guess that doesn't count either  :P

wow even being a deacon ey? I guess that's because of that one doctorate of divinity deacon who was a minister and studied the original scriptures in his actual hands and knows the original languages of the bible but became Muslim  :o
Exactly, ushering at worship services does not make one a Christian; in addition, knowledge about the bible and/or theology in general and/or religious history does not make one a Christian.  In fact, being ordained as a minister does not make one a Christian.  I forgot all of those!!  And again, certainly these are all common Christian activities.

As a further point of clarification, Islam has no part in my simple question about Christianity.  That isn't a slight or insult either, it's just not a factor.

So again I'll ask, what makes a person a Christian?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2013, 01:45:26 PM »
The holy spirit dwelling in you and accepting that Jesus Christ is your God and saviour and that the trinity is real and you are going to heaven because your sins are already forgiven because God came in human form to save humanity and killed himself to forgive mankind ::)

Joking aside, every Christian will give their own unique definition of what it is to be a Christian. The fact that certain Christians reject the trinity makes them non-chrisitan yet in reality they are following Jesus and Jesus' teachings and this is usually where those former christians become Muslim. Rejecting the made up belief of the trinity and focusing on the original message that jesus was just a prophet and that God is one and God sent him to guide mankind not to worship a human being.

Of course those that were once christian but denounced the trinitarian doctrine are no longer christians. I was spoon fed the trinity in high school even with movies about 'god coming in human form to save an atheist'.

So yes, I was a Christian but I am a Muslim today and I do not accept the trinity.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2013, 02:31:08 PM »
The holy spirit dwelling in you and accepting that Jesus Christ is your God and saviour and that the trinity is real and you are going to heaven because your sins are already forgiven because God came in human form to save humanity and killed himself to forgive mankind ::)

Joking aside, every Christian will give their own unique definition of what it is to be a Christian. The fact that certain Christians reject the trinity makes them non-chrisitan yet in reality they are following Jesus and Jesus' teachings and this is usually where those former christians become Muslim. Rejecting the made up belief of the trinity and focusing on the original message that jesus was just a prophet and that God is one and God sent him to guide mankind not to worship a human being.

Of course those that were once christian but denounced the trinitarian doctrine are no longer christians. I was spoon fed the trinity in high school even with movies about 'god coming in human form to save an atheist'.

So yes, I was a Christian but I am a Muslim today and I do not accept the trinity.

Ok ahmed, if you're telling me that you were once a born again Christian and that by faith you accepted Christ as your savior and were therefore saved by grace through faith and thereby justified and deemed righteous by God and indwelt by the Holy Spirit and sanctified for God's purposes and then later decided to revert to Islam I will not question you again.  

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2013, 02:59:04 PM »
Longest run on sentence evar  ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2013, 10:27:47 AM »
Longest run on sentence evar  ;D

Nothing says "I really know what I'm talkin about" like a good run-on sentence!!   ;)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2013, 10:55:05 AM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2013, 08:16:50 PM »
lol