Author Topic: Steve Kuclo update  (Read 26349 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Steve Kuclo update
« on: August 01, 2013, 12:52:11 AM »
Guestposing at the 2013 NPC Battle on the Bay, July 20th

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Steve Kuclo update
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 01:05:06 AM »
Great physique, but his back is a big negative, no thickness...

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2013, 01:29:10 AM »
He trains in cushy Plano vs the doghouse in Arlington.  There's nothing else to say.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2013, 01:34:13 AM »
Looks smaller than when he got his pro card. Seems like he's going the Centopani road.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2013, 01:51:54 AM »
Looks smaller than when he got his pro card. Seems like he's going the Centopani road.

their both tall so more to fill out, but he isn't pushing it like branch and joj in hot box in arlington.  at least evan can get dry and play with the top 6 at the o.  steve will be forever glazed in the plush a/c in plano unless he is willing to sweat it off in arlington.  i think he is more interested in a new wife every couple years like coach. 

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2013, 01:56:46 AM »
Branch Warren has no edge physique wise working out with no air conditioning...What does sweating more have to do with building muscle? If you jog during the winter, does that mean you lose less fat then in the summer? You lose more water weight, but that is it...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2013, 01:59:07 AM »
Great physique, but his back is a big negative, no thickness...
no thickness but he does have very good detail and lines in his back.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2013, 02:01:19 AM »
Branch Warren has no edge physique wise working out with no air conditioning...What does sweating more have to do with building muscle? If you jog during the winter, does that mean you lose less fat then in the summer? You lose more water weight, but that is it...

::)

That was a joke.  The point is, he needs to get out of LA Fitness in Plano and get around pros for motivation.  He hasn't changed or got rid of the glaze for a reason.

You don't think the guys in Arlington would be wonders for him.  They didn't do shit for Ronnie or Branch (even this little troll has good results as a pro)

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2013, 02:02:24 AM »
I can walk outside in 100 degree temps and sweat like a monster...Am i building any muscle?

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2013, 02:04:02 AM »

That was a joke.  The point is, he needs to get out of LA Fitness in Plano and get around pros for motivation.  He hasn't changed or got rid of the glaze for a reason.

You don't think the guys in Arlington would be wonders for him.  They didn't do shit for Ronnie or Branch (even this little troll has good results as a pro)

Ah its early still

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2013, 02:06:31 AM »
no thickness but he does have very good detail and lines in his back.

True, he has the lines...His back looks 2 dimensional compared to his shoulders and arms though...

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2013, 02:11:03 AM »
their both tall so more to fill out, but he isn't pushing it like branch and joj in hot box in arlington.  at least evan can get dry and play with the top 6 at the o.  steve will be forever glazed in the plush a/c in plano unless he is willing to sweat it off in arlington.  i think he is more interested in a new wife every couple years like coach. 

He's probably better off milking those contracts and doing some half-creepy schmoe-baiting photo shoots. Top 6 at the 'O is getting hard as the field is leveled out with a lot of so-so but good enough competitors. How much is 6 at the 'O? 30K? So if you only fuck up a bit and drop under 10 you're in from your pocket.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2013, 02:43:36 AM »
Ah its early still

dont you people fucking learn anything? its not early. the guy is almost 30..28 right? ::)  hes been juicing hard since he was 18 years old in alot of guys opinions. that boy has been through more insulin than the nastiest diabetic...and He has not improved at all in the past 2-3 years, in fact he's regressed. He will never live up to the hype, will never be close to dennis wolfe. evan centiponti route lol please, he will never be as dense as evan.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2013, 02:44:51 AM »

LOL im still laughing at this.....the guy thought you were serious ;D. there really are some stupid fucking people on this sight
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2013, 02:46:08 AM »

boy's maxed
l

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2013, 02:46:53 AM »
dont you people fucking learn anything? its not early. the guy is almost 30 ::)  hes been juicing hard since he was 18 years old in alot of guys opinions. that boy has been through more insulin than the nastiest diabetic...and He has not improved at all in the past 2-3 years, in fact he's regressed. He will never live up to the hype, will never be close to dennis wolfe. evan centiponti route lol please, he will never be as dense as evan.

Nothing to do with density but more with attitude. Underachievers. Evan was supposed to be the next "great white hope" once everybody got that Jay was soon to be shown the exit and Wolfe would never leave up to his hype. Where's Smellthepanties now? Is he even qualified for the 'O this year?

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2013, 02:49:05 AM »
LOL im still laughing at this.....the guy thought you were serious ;D. there really are some stupid fucking people on this sight

"Sight"? Pot calling the kettle black...

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2013, 02:57:31 AM »
Nothing to do with density but more with attitude. Underachievers. Evan was supposed to be the next "great white hope" once everybody got that Jay was soon to be shown the exit and Wolfe would never leave up to his hype. Where's Smellthepanties now? Is he even qualified for the 'O this year?

do you know how much insulin you have to use, to have a "glazed" look while lifting as heavy and being as strong as steve is?

he cant train heavier ::)

secondly look at his head. thats an insane amount of gh bro...an enormous amount of gh...

whats he gonna do? he cant improve.
l

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2013, 04:21:16 AM »
He doesn't need to get bigger just in condition, has enough size already

I see him off and on , we live in the same area he's a pretty reserved person with a real job as a firefighter

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2013, 06:03:00 AM »
He trains in cushy Plano vs the doghouse in Arlington.  There's nothing else to say.

I train in "in cushy Plano" and theres nothing Cushy about it. Theres no A/C just like in Arlington.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2013, 10:57:07 PM »
I train in "in cushy Plano" and theres nothing Cushy about it. Theres no A/C just like in Arlington.

That is for now. According to Greg McCoy the new location will have air conditioning. It also should have been done by now.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2013, 11:16:24 PM »
I can walk outside in 100 degree temps and sweat like a monster...Am i building any muscle?
funny but a lot of people fool themselves this way

i walk in the gym durin summer and they are all sweating like animals of course

they imply to me "look how i'm sweating, LOOk how hardcore"

and i say

"yes, now with the heat and the sweat that goes along with it you can tell yourself you are actually training hard"

and they laugh bitterly

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2013, 03:49:56 AM »
funny but a lot of people fool themselves this way

i walk in the gym durin summer and they are all sweating like animals of course

they imply to me "look how i'm sweating, LOOk how hardcore"

and i say

"yes, now with the heat and the sweat that goes along with it you can tell yourself you are actually training hard"

and they laugh bitterly

i like to sweat because it helps clean out my pores, hope this helps.

steve is too busy doing aerobics with his woman to train hard.  there's a reason why he hasn't made a splash in the pro ranks.

lionel with is french bread, cheese  and wine and steve with his aerobics =  glazed donuts forever!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2013, 04:31:34 AM »

i like to sweat because it helps clean out my pores, hope this helps.

steve is too busy doing aerobics with his woman to train hard.  there's a reason why he hasn't made a splash in the pro ranks.

lionel with is french bread, cheese  and wine and steve with his aerobics =  glazed donuts forever!
i'd rather look at a glazed aesthetic man than at a shredded pig with protruding stomach