Author Topic: Steve Kuclo update  (Read 26333 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Steve Kuclo update
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2013, 04:40:04 AM »
i'd rather look at a glazed aesthetic man than at a shredded pig with protruding stomach

he has the genetics to win shows and wont even take it as far as chris cormier, which isn't much.  a/c must be nice in plano.

ukjeff

« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2013, 05:09:30 AM »
boy's maxed
This, hes never going to improve enough to win any top shows, guys peaked.
When  you turn pro you have to be as good as the top guys immediately, its not as though you win a national show and get your card and then say, "right, now time to up the dose and get serious", that ships already sailed.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2013, 06:19:52 AM »
he has the genetics to win shows and wont even take it as far as chris cormier, which isn't much.  a/c must be nice in plano.

As far as "taking it as far" as Cormier are u talking about taking X and coke?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2013, 07:20:14 AM »
As far as "taking it as far" as Cormier are u talking about taking X and coke?

;D

hahaha, cormier won a lot of 10k shows.  steve isn't even placing in the money.  he's built well enough to win an arnold if he is willing to work on the glaze.  add lionel to the short list also. 

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2013, 09:42:03 AM »
That is for now. According to Greg McCoy the new location will have air conditioning. It also should have been done by now.

Thats true for both

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2013, 03:11:43 PM »
dont you people fucking learn anything? its not early. the guy is almost 30..28 right? ::)  hes been juicing hard since he was 18 years old in alot of guys opinions. that boy has been through more insulin than the nastiest diabetic...and He has not improved at all in the past 2-3 years, in fact he's regressed. He will never live up to the hype, will never be close to dennis wolfe. evan centiponti route lol please, he will never be as dense as evan.

I was not referring to that issue...I was saying it was early still, on why i did not know he was joking..

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2013, 03:13:21 PM »
 Texas is fucking hot

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2013, 02:02:01 PM »

Thats true for both

Update posted today

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2013, 02:28:39 PM »
Update posted today

I drive by it on the way to the current location and its freaking huge. The extra space will be nice because it is getting crowded at the old place. I could certainly do without the A/C. One thing I like the heat and the garage doors open. Those big fans he has at the new place would be just fine. Also some jerk always blows out a speaker plugging in his iPod so I'm glad theres a new sound system.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2013, 04:07:35 PM »

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2013, 04:53:21 PM »
He reminds me of this chap........

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2013, 05:24:39 PM »
;D

hahaha, cormier won a lot of 10k shows.  steve isn't even placing in the money.  he's built well enough to win an arnold if he is willing to work on the glaze.  add lionel to the short list also. 

Looks like Steve reads your comments, he's back to old school heavy lifting basic excercises , something he's done prior to turning pro and most of his early development  :D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2013, 05:36:39 PM »
dont you people fucking learn anything? its not early. the guy is almost 30..28 right? ::)  hes been juicing hard since he was 18 years old in alot of guys opinions. that boy has been through more insulin than the nastiest diabetic...and He has not improved at all in the past 2-3 years, in fact he's regressed. He will never live up to the hype, will never be close to dennis wolfe. evan centiponti route lol please, he will never be as dense as evan.
just saw Kucklo last weekend and he is already improved since this thread, thicker then ever, right now 280 with abs, he looks great and not maxed, he will be winning pro shows in 2014

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2013, 05:54:19 PM »
Update posted today

Looks great!

What a potential!

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2013, 04:10:36 PM »
MASS DEMAND - Gene Tested Leg Training

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2013, 04:17:48 PM »
I dont give a piss about him either.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2013, 12:26:37 PM »
I always thought Kuclo was disrespectful to Ronnie for trying to show him up pose for pose at a guest posing. Sure Kuclo looked better but Ronnie had long retired and wasn't in shape.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2013, 12:54:30 PM »
I always thought Kuclo was disrespectful to Ronnie for trying to show him up pose for pose at a guest posing. Sure Kuclo looked better but Ronnie had long retired and wasn't in shape.
he just embarrassed himself by doing that

RC has attained legend status in BB world

cuckold will never get big wins

whitewidow

« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2013, 01:21:10 PM »
Kuclo looked insane as a teen. sometimes guys can burn out when they start that young and have been juicing for so long. We all have seen kuclo grow up from a 16 year old kid to what he is now. I think kuclo looked better when he was younger. He hit his peak to young

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2013, 02:16:38 PM »
Kuclo looked insane as a teen. sometimes guys can burn out when they start that young and have been juicing for so long. We all have seen kuclo grow up from a 16 year old kid to what he is now. I think kuclo looked better when he was younger. He hit his peak to young
Another one gone by 50.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2013, 02:28:32 PM »

called being a fucking asshole
l

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2013, 01:04:19 PM »
everyone keeps saying that but he is 280lb with abs right now, that means he is peaking right now and will take some pro shows home in 2014, he has added almost 20lb since turning pro.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2013, 04:40:45 PM »
;D

Cormier was three times the bber kuclo will ever be. What steve has going for him is he's tall white and marketable. Cormier was one of the best bbers of all time they should not be used in the same sentence
l

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2013, 02:33:05 PM »
Bookshelf Chest with Dan Newmire

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2013, 02:42:36 PM »
Cook was better then Steve.  More potential.  I don't see Steve ever making much of an impact.