Author Topic: My decision to transition from pro bodybuilding to pro powerlifting  (Read 4347 times)

arnoldfan41

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
This was a bittersweet decision, laden with a lot of emotion. After 8 months of living the bodybuilding lifestyle, I have made the painful decision to leave it behind and start training in powerlifting. My dreams of standing on the Olympia stage where Ronnie, Dorian and Arnold himself stood are over. I talked it over with my fiancee then talked about it some more with my mom and dad and we've decided this is what's going to be best for everyone involved. What really pushed me over the edge was C-Swol pointing out the connection Freemasonry has with pro bodybuilding, and he mentioned that powerlifting isn't involved with Freemasonry. So, I will make the best out of this and perhaps set a bench pressing record. I'm already growing a goatee. I will keep you guys posted.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: My decision to transition from pro bodybuilding to pro powerlifting
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 07:57:42 AM »
Every industry is ran by Freemasons it's very difficult  for authentic self spoken individuals to thrive in these insustries bc the ones who stay shut mouth and go along with it all are their pony boys, wish more people would stand for something and take the power back!

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2013, 08:30:43 AM »
There's no money in powerlifting
Y

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2013, 08:33:02 AM »
So does it mean less or more money spent on gear?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2013, 08:35:34 AM »
Good move, best to start with underground trains. Stand on the third rail, and when they stop in the station try and dead lift the front end.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2013, 08:36:02 AM »
So does it mean less or more money spent on gear?

Same.  

The only difference is that in bodybuilding you tell everyone you're on a fraction of what you actually take.  In powerlifting you tell everyone you take triple of what you actually inject.
Y

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2013, 08:37:58 AM »
Same.  

The only difference is that in bodybuilding you tell everyone you're on a fraction of what you actually take.  In powerlifting you tell everyone you take triple of what you actually inject.

I guess the G4P money is out of the equation. Joints must be hurting more but your anus can remain a one way street.

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2013, 09:09:29 AM »
Same.  

yeah, sure  ::)

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2013, 09:13:37 AM »
This was a bittersweet decision, laden with a lot of emotion. After 8 months of living the bodybuilding lifestyle, I have made the painful decision to leave it behind and start training in powerlifting. My dreams of standing on the Olympia stage where Ronnie, Dorian and Arnold himself stood are over. I talked it over with my fiancee then talked about it some more with my mom and dad and we've decided this is what's going to be best for everyone involved. What really pushed me over the edge was C-Swol pointing out the connection Freemasonry has with pro bodybuilding, and he mentioned that powerlifting isn't involved with Freemasonry. So, I will make the best out of this and perhaps set a bench pressing record. I'm already growing a goatee. I will keep you guys posted.

A goatee is a major step in the right direction to be an upper echelon pro powerlifter but, you also need to shave your head and have a atleast a few tats on each arm. Once you have met these basic criteria then the records will fall at your will and pussy will be yours for the taking.
sept 10th APF

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2013, 09:31:16 AM »
you just want an excuse to eat what ever you like
c

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2013, 09:50:59 AM »
What is the connection between pro bodybuilding and freemasonry?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2013, 09:54:04 AM »
congratulations on this brave choice

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2013, 05:52:58 PM »
There's money in Powerlifting, just ask John Inzer. (Mullet of Peace)...

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2013, 05:59:19 PM »
I was a powerlifter in college and my trophies are now in a box.  Find a career and lift weights for fun, stress release and to keep looking/feeling good.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2013, 06:00:53 PM »
I can't remember who said it on here, but they had a good idea.... Jason Genova really needs to switch to Powerlifting...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2013, 06:04:46 PM »
arnoldfan14, you have always been an incredible personal inspiration of mine with the way you live your life full of such passion, heart and soul.

I know this has been a tough process for you and something you have concentrated a ton of reflection and thought on so I just wish you the best of luck and as you know I will always be here to back you up on your decision.

arnoldfan41

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2013, 06:39:55 PM »
arnoldfan14, you have always been an incredible personal inspiration of mine with the way you live your life full of such passion, heart and soul.

I know this has been a tough process for you and something you have concentrated a ton of reflection and thought on so I just wish you the best of luck and as you know I will always be here to back you up on your decision.
Thank you for the support. It has been tough. Bodybuilding gave me so much, and I really wanted to go all the way, but I can't screw with this Freemason stuff. It's for the best.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2013, 07:04:06 PM »
Same.  

theyre probably on the same amount of gear the only difference is that PW dont starve dehydrate themselves and have actual jobs

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2013, 07:21:41 PM »

Who are you?

arnoldfan41

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2013, 07:23:31 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2013, 07:24:59 PM »
Ok. Regardless, you're making a good choice.

drmarkp

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2013, 07:28:02 PM »

Anthony Pasquale?

arnoldfan41

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2013, 07:45:41 PM »
Ok. Regardless, you're making a good choice.
C-Swole laid it all out about the blood lines. I've been reading Muscle Missions and I never knew bodybuilding was so evil. I didn't know Arnold was evil.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2013, 11:52:04 PM »
Pro bodybuilding and heavy powerlifting are bad for your health and joints. Train but forget about lifting anything for one rep maximums. If you lack self-esteem then buy a few trophies. In 10 years no one will know the difference. Wife and family are infinitely more valuable than strength and muscles.
Hope this helps.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2013, 01:36:11 AM »
Still waiting to hear what the connection is with freemasonry and how bodybuilding is evil? Come on, elucidate!