Author Topic: Anyone here have experience with converting Fina pellets?  (Read 14367 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Anyone here have experience with converting Fina pellets?
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2013, 10:36:54 PM »
i'm gonna be the one to say 'fuck all that' and run 500-1000mg of test and 100-150mg tren ace m-w-f alternating 2-3wks on clen and ephedrine along with your t3.

if you wanna 'shrink', you may as well keep all your muscle and have energy and drive to get in the gym.

diet is a whole'nother thread...

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2013, 10:54:50 PM »
i'm gonna be the one to say 'fuck all that' and run 500-1000mg of test and 100-150mg tren ace m-w-f alternating 2-3wks on clen and ephedrine along with your t3.

if you wanna 'shrink', you may as well keep all your muscle and have energy and drive to get in the gym.

diet is a whole'nother thread...

I'm right with you...my first cycle ever was Tren A...LOL.  fuck "waiting"

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2013, 11:43:08 PM »
Crush the pellets and and razor blade them like a fine powder, get a teaspoon of DMSO in a little dressing jar like the kind u get ranch dressing at a restaurant, turn on oven let it heat the metal on top of the stove with jar on stove top metal, put the ground pellets into the DMSO let them dissolve, then take a plastic spoon and pour into spoon in 1/4 measurement rub on shoulder and arms, one teaspoon makes four application servings, many say it doesn't absorb like this, but that's bullshit, u want to breakdown 10 to 20 pellets each application, I use to do this all the time, always worked great for me, everyone has their own opinions but this always was good method for me, straight into the muscle, yeah it's a meticulous process but I always liked this method, one cart would last me about a month, use the mint scented liquid DMSO, only one place on net carries it, fuck all that baking and bullshit, I always had great results like this

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2013, 02:10:26 AM »
Yeah, don't do that with the DMSO.

Crystallizing it with methanol is simple and yields 95%+ with no filler. Comp th, throw away the blue pill.

Very sterile unless you are mildly retarded, and much better than chanc ing  it with dirty ug junk

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2013, 02:14:51 AM »
Tren doesn't make you lose fat.

A caloric deficit does.

Tren just makes it easier to hold on to muscle while dieting hard.

But you're already on HRT, if i would add anything, it would be more Test.

That's it.

Just keeping hitting the weights and do cardio.

Want faster results, cut some more calories.

ukjeff

« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2013, 03:11:47 AM »
Tren doesn't make you lose fat.

A caloric deficit does.

Tren just makes it easier to hold on to muscle while dieting hard.

But you're already on HRT, if i would add anything, it would be more Test.

That's it.

Just keeping hitting the weights and do cardio.

Want faster results, cut some more calories.

Nah surely binging twice a week and eating nothing for the other 5 days would bring better results?

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2013, 04:12:22 AM »
A better body through using drugs. Why do I think this won't end up well?

You kids can blast me but I'm telling you that drugs are a temporary fix to your ego. All the juicers from my 20's are now in there 50's looking like they never trained a day in their life. One said,"Training feels like a waste of time without the drugs." Spend all you money cycling on and off for a decade then what do you have? You will have thrown a career away chasing the syringe life style. When your health starts to wane after years of cycling your body will look like crap. You will have to keep a picture of yourself in your wallet to show people because the person in front of them will be an out of shape slob.

What's wrong with lifting and running without drugs? Are you that much of a pussy that you can't look in shape without sticking a needle in your ass?

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2013, 04:19:32 AM »

You kids can blast me but I'm telling you that drugs are a temporary fix to your ego. All the juicers from my 20's are now in there 50's looking like they never trained a day in their life. One said,"Training feels like a waste of time without the drugs." Spend all you money cycling on and off for a decade then what do you have? You will have thrown a career away chasing the syringe life style. When your health starts to wane after years of cycling your body will look like crap. You will have to keep a picture of yourself in your wallet to show people because the person in front of them will be an out of shape slob.

What's wrong with lifting and running without drugs? Are you that much of a pussy that you can't look in shape without sticking a needle in your ass?

It's no use brah -- the getbig hivemind has decided this man should take more illegal drugs. Collective idiocy isn't amenable to rational persuasion.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2013, 05:09:22 AM »
diet.

you better believe this.
do shittons of cardio.

can add winstrol to that, winny with bit test is quite excellent.

but the other 2 things above first and formost.

not that im necessarily still thinking of running tren, but if you paid attention ive already said thqt my diet is squared away. Chicken and red meat, small amount of oatmeal in the morning and lots of steamed cauliflower and broccoli

The idea was more to see what would supplmenet the fat loss well, not what would do the work for me. :)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2013, 05:20:33 AM »
Crush the pellets and and razor blade them like a fine powder, get a teaspoon of DMSO in a little dressing jar like the kind u get ranch dressing at a restaurant, turn on oven let it heat the metal on top of the stove with jar on stove top metal, put the ground pellets into the DMSO let them dissolve, then take a plastic spoon and pour into spoon in 1/4 measurement rub on shoulder and arms, one teaspoon makes four application servings, many say it doesn't absorb like this, but that's bullshit, u want to breakdown 10 to 20 pellets each application, I use to do this all the time, always worked great for me, everyone has their own opinions but this always was good method for me, straight into the muscle, yeah it's a meticulous process but I always liked this method, one cart would last me about a month, use the mint scented liquid DMSO, only one place on net carries it, fuck all that baking and bullshit, I always had great results like this

This method also gives you the absolutely worst breath ever and a funky body smell.

However, if converting pellets it is a good idea to crush the pellets and razor blade them into fine powder BEFORE adding the "magic solution" (fucking Animal and his marketing scheme) to the mix. 

Seeing the poster is on HRT with test Enan, it would be the best interest to match ester for ester and use Tren Enan as well.  Unfortunately you will not get that from the pellets.  I have found Tren Enan to be much easier on me than tren acetate (which pellets is) and I certainly do like the less pinning frequency as well.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2013, 06:18:43 AM »
Mods please move this to the steroid board so we don't hear the pussies crying.
If the guy wants to run Tren let him run Tren

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2013, 06:30:19 AM »

most guys in their 50' look like they never trained a day in their life...if they took some test they could change that.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2013, 06:57:19 AM »
If you noticed I posted buy the mint aloe scented liquid DMSO only one place on net carries it, this kills 98% of the smell and breath!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2013, 11:43:28 AM »
If you noticed I posted buy the mint aloe scented liquid DMSO only one place on net carries it, this kills 98% of the smell and breath!

yea, kills the smell to you.. but everybody else notices it. Like you've been out hunting vampires and bathing in garlic water with mint garlic shampoo and brushing your teeth with mint garlic toothpaste and drive to work with a mint garlic air freshener in your car. It's like spraying air freshener when you take a shit... you still smell shit, but it's a flowery shit. lol

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2013, 11:50:54 AM »
Wait how does rubbin this shit on your skin make your breath smell like ass??

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2013, 12:09:56 PM »
Wait how does rubbin this shit on your skin make your breath smell like ass??

dmso makes you smell like garlic. garlic breath, garlic body odor, ect... even if youshower 3x/day and brush your teeth.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2013, 12:11:43 PM »
dmso makes you smell like garlic. garlic breath, garlic body odor, ect... even if youshower 3x/day and brush your teeth.

:-X

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
  • Don't stop until you get enough..
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2013, 02:01:01 PM »
I prefer making my own tren. Unfortunately finaplix is expensive as hell these days, but you can simply buy Component TH with Tylan for 120 bucks - remove the antibiotic pellet before you start your conversion then boom!
Do Work.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2013, 02:30:34 AM »
  Honestly I can understand where the OP is coming from. Everybody wants to do things that we all know are not healthy for us. I do believe that running tren at 26% body fat is a bad idea for multiple health reasons including High blood pressure, lowering good cholesterol, and raising bad cholesterol. I don't need to recite the health effects of tren though im sure every one knows. But I would recommend getting a nutritionist and a personal trainer before dumping all that money on making your own tren. If you are hell bent on taking tren I would say its a must that you get a blood analysis to see how your liver, kidneys, and cholesterol are doing before you run it and at the middle of your cycle. I believe personally that you never know when your body is going to shit out on you and respond horrible to a certain drug. So those blood tests could save your life at some point when your considering running extremely harsh steroids that are home made. Like I said I can't blame anyone for wanting to use any certain drug but I would say that its possible to get your weight down naturally. And if you do that and get to at least 17 percent body fat you will see better results from the tren and you will be happier with the out come of the cycle. Tren does fuck with the ability to do cardio also so I really don't think its the magic fat burner people make it out to be in the long run. Especially since some users have claimed it down regulates natural production of T3. Well this is my advice. Tren is probably the best fat burner out of all steroids im not downplaying its reputation. I just believe that its a temporary fix like others have said. And I recommended getting bloods drawn because of your past you stated with using drugs. Just since you appear healthy doesn't mean you are. Better safe than sorry.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2013, 08:36:12 AM »
 Honestly I can understand where the OP is coming from. Everybody wants to do things that we all know are not healthy for us. I do believe that running tren at 26% body fat is a bad idea for multiple health reasons including High blood pressure, lowering good cholesterol, and raising bad cholesterol. I don't need to recite the health effects of tren though im sure every one knows. But I would recommend getting a nutritionist and a personal trainer before dumping all that money on making your own tren. If you are hell bent on taking tren I would say its a must that you get a blood analysis to see how your liver, kidneys, and cholesterol are doing before you run it and at the middle of your cycle. I believe personally that you never know when your body is going to shit out on you and respond horrible to a certain drug. So those blood tests could save your life at some point when your considering running extremely harsh steroids that are home made. Like I said I can't blame anyone for wanting to use any certain drug but I would say that its possible to get your weight down naturally. And if you do that and get to at least 17 percent body fat you will see better results from the tren and you will be happier with the out come of the cycle. Tren does fuck with the ability to do cardio also so I really don't think its the magic fat burner people make it out to be in the long run. Especially since some users have claimed it down regulates natural production of T3. Well this is my advice. Tren is probably the best fat burner out of all steroids im not downplaying its reputation. I just believe that its a temporary fix like others have said. And I recommended getting bloods drawn because of your past you stated with using drugs. Just since you appear healthy doesn't mean you are. Better safe than sorry.
Good info. As i've said in other posts, I already have the diet and training squared away. I've lost around 55 lbs (gained a few lbs of water when I started HRT)

It doesn't have to be Tren at this point, I'm really just looking for something that will complement the HRT (250mg/week) and t3 (50mcg/day) im running while I cut. Someone else mentioned Primo might be a good idea? I have no experience with exotic compounds, the most I've ever run was 750mg Test E and 300mg Deca EW, and that was 6 years ago.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2013, 10:19:27 AM »
touche. I tbink it has to do with that "balls to the wall" mentality that ive fought my whole life... it drives me to do great things, but it is also incredibly destructive when I have trouble controlling it.

I find I have an extremely hard time with balance... im trying to make workibg out and school my new addiction (my company is paying for me to get a mech engineering degree), but I have a hard time moderating myself when I get into stuff. I have to replace my unhealthy addictiob, when I dont I seem to default right bacl to drugs.

The word moderation does not exist in our vocabulary.

This is the same old behaviors coming through here shocks...the anticipation and searching for more and more drugs. You know you don't need anything else atm just go all out with the training and diet brother.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2013, 11:56:23 AM »
Good info. As i've said in other posts, I already have the diet and training squared away. I've lost around 55 lbs (gained a few lbs of water when I started HRT)

It doesn't have to be Tren at this point, I'm really just looking for something that will complement the HRT (250mg/week) and t3 (50mcg/day) im running while I cut. Someone else mentioned Primo might be a good idea? I have no experience with exotic compounds, the most I've ever run was 750mg Test E and 300mg Deca EW, and that was 6 years ago.

I wouldn't bother adding anything else until you bump that test dose for a while and see how you respond.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2013, 01:00:38 PM »
I wouldn't bother adding anything else until you bump that test dose for a while and see how you respond.
Eh, I'd like to keep the test dosage low... I bloat terribly even at 500mg/wk Test E. For whatever reason, I'm one of those people that genetically carries a fuck ton of water unless I eat practically no carbs and very little sodium.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2013, 01:18:52 PM »
Eh, I'd like to keep the test dosage low... I bloat terribly even at 500mg/wk Test E. For whatever reason, I'm one of those people that genetically carries a fuck ton of water unless I eat practically no carbs and very little sodium.

Oh yeah it will be even worse at your body fat level right now. You mentioned you don't care for size and just concerned with fat loss so I wonder why you're looking to add more aas in the mix...

Don't mean to come off as judgmental I'm just not seeing the logic behind it.

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
  • Don't stop until you get enough..
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2013, 01:30:56 PM »
maybe cycle caffeine and bronkaid for a month while you wait for your shipment of aas to come in the mail (assuming you're ordering online) so you'll bf levels will be lower by the time you start the added juice
Do Work.