Author Topic: TNA..WTF  (Read 3953 times)

littleguns

• Getbig V
TNA..WTF
« on: August 02, 2013, 06:09:13 AM »
So I don't watch TNA rather read all the spoilers. I am pulling for TNA to stay in existence otherwise wrestlers will truly have no where else to go aside from WWE.

Few months ago they announce a "signing" of the hottest free agent out there..fans are buzzing..is it Goldberg, Batista etc.....turns out to be Rampage Jackson....HUH??

Then these cryptic Aug 1st mystery man.....again Goldberg, Batista..who is it....turns out to be Tito Oritz??

Are you serious? Ok so we can forecast Rampage vs Tito on an upcoming show/PPV but how can TNA keep credibility with this earth shaking signings.....ridiculous. ..

They are hemorhaging money and sign these 2 guys??

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: TNA..WTF
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2013, 09:26:38 AM »
this is in line with there signing of king mo mma star and before that bobby lashly who once he signed on for mma fights virtually gave up wrestling. two sport stars indeed.tna has improved their shows of late, now if they could just get rid of the hogan's[brooke and hulk] and the bischoffs they should be better.
F

Painlayer69

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 11:11:03 AM »
They should go back to how they werte running the show when angle and styles were having those amazing matches against one another and even with samoa joe.......Those were the best days of TNA imho

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2013, 10:47:34 AM »
They should go back to how they werte running the show when angle and styles were having those amazing matches against one another and even with samoa joe.......Those were the best days of TNA imho
send hogan and the gang packing the early days were the best the mexican connection. aj styles, christopher daniels, kaz, samoa joe, angle, kaz, the canadans, morgan, amazing red. etal.
F

Painlayer69

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2013, 12:15:19 PM »
send hogan and the gang packing the early days were the best the mexican connection. aj styles, christopher daniels, kaz, samoa joe, angle, kaz, the canadans, morgan, amazing red. etal.

All Hogan and his " associates " have done to TNA is try to remake WCW, I liked WCW in the late 's but its dead and gone....let it go. TNA could have been sooo much more by now if it wasnt for Hogan and such

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2013, 04:35:58 PM »
All Hogan and his " associates " have done to TNA is try to remake WCW, I liked WCW in the late 's but its dead and gone....let it go. TNA could have been sooo much more by now if it wasnt for Hogan and such

Yes, let's copy a formula that failed and put a Time Warner company out of business!

In fact, let's also appoint the same people in charge!!

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2013, 04:30:42 AM »
Gotta love the latest Dixie heel turn...hmm where have we seen the owner of a company turn into a heel....

Any other getbiggers want to pool $$$ and buy TNA?

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2013, 05:53:41 AM »
Gotta love the latest Dixie heel turn...hmm where have we seen the owner of a company turn into a heel....

Any other getbiggers want to pool $$$ and buy TNA?

It'll be interesting to see how long her Dad continues to bankroll operation.

She could get better ideas just from reading our board over the last four years.

billytwolips

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2013, 03:27:31 PM »
It seems to be too little too late. She's no Stephanie and to me, the steam seems to be leaking out of that balloon at a frenetic pace. Where's AJ going to go? WWE would absolutely BURY him. And the whole Aces and Eights gimmick is dead in the water.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2013, 03:35:47 PM »
It seems to be too little too late. She's no Stephanie and to me, the steam seems to be leaking out of that balloon at a frenetic pace. Where's AJ going to go? WWE would absolutely BURY him. And the whole Aces and Eights gimmick is dead in the water.

Most of those guys would end up in ROH and/or back on the Indy scene.

billytwolips

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2013, 03:54:30 PM »
I would enjoy AJ Styles in ROH. I think he'd have some great matches there, but I fear the money would be severely lacking.

Painlayer69

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2013, 08:32:37 PM »
I would enjoy AJ Styles in ROH. I think he'd have some great matches there, but I fear the money would be severely lacking.

He's already been there done that, I would hate to see him HAVE to go back there

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2013, 06:39:17 PM »
Can't even come up with their own F'in storylines

CM Punk is played by AJ Styles
Vince/Stephanie Mcmahon played by Dixie Carter

Padlocks are making their way onto the doors.

yates fan

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2013, 07:58:41 AM »
they never seem to finish a storyline,or really end them too quickly.the now storyline in wcw lasted at least a year.if they really intend to try to recreate wcw at least let the storyline play out.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2013, 10:39:27 AM »
Can't even come up with their own F'in storylines

CM Punk is played by AJ Styles
Vince/Stephanie Mcmahon played by Dixie Carter

Padlocks are making their way onto the doors.
the funny thing is that some of the schools and indy promotions cultivate this type of copycat behavior. the wild samoan school 's promotion puts on shows in the allentown area, at one time they had a crime time team looked just like crime time, a batista look alike [not mason ryan]by the way batista came out of the samoan 's school.and other similar knock offs.some of the guys can be seen in mickey rourkes movie the wrestler.
F