Author Topic: 2013 Olympia - Jay Cutler at eight weeks.  (Read 15974 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Jay Cutler at eight weeks.
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2013, 04:46:58 PM »
jay needs to come in huge

his only chance is to be the biggest guy on stage

especially if they put him next to ramil

best he can do is third imo

Nope, he won't  be the biggest guy on stage this year....don't want to say the judges are working for the better interest of the sport, but let's just say they will be looking for something else.

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2013, 07:54:48 PM »
Jay looks good! Conditioning and his back will be his only weakness. If he nails it like 2009 he'll win.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2013, 08:00:24 PM »
Jay looks good! Conditioning and his back will be his only weakness. If he nails it like 2009 he'll win.
x2 i've been thinking this all along .he looks very good right now.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2013, 10:56:30 PM »
I did, toddler diddler. The meaning of what you said (and what it implies--that 270lbs isn't large) is undeniable, whether it is what you intended to communicate or not.

270lbs 8 weeks out compared to *what we used to see*.

holy fuck, is this your first day?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2013, 10:59:10 PM »

gotta remember too all those pics of kai floating around are taken in a gym.

this is a shot taken of jay, cold, in his drs office.

lol @ everyone saying he 'small' .
b

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2013, 11:21:59 PM »
x2 i've been thinking this all along .he looks very good right now.

He won't , Kai and Phil have extremely developed backs that's what puts them above the competition for the most part. This is 2009 the compeition is better.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2013, 12:27:28 AM »
270lbs 8 weeks out compared to *what we used to see*.

Yes, that's no doubt what you intended to say. But it isn't what you said, nor implied--but that's ok.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2013, 01:25:47 AM »
Does he grow into shows?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2013, 01:34:37 AM »
Yes, that's no doubt what you intended to say. But it isn't what you said, nor implied--but that's ok. You either peddle drugs or pretend to; in neither instance do I expect or demand that you understand these sorts of nuances.

so you're telling me what I intended to say?

whitewidow

« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2013, 01:41:32 AM »
Jay cuttler is fucking HUGE in person. He dwarfs alot of guys that are the biggest guys at their gym just makes them look like nothing. Jay is bigger then Phil if you see them standing together. I think Phil has better seperation but size wise jay is a monster!

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2013, 02:19:27 AM »
I got a pic with him at his smallest (post bicep surgery ) and he was still huge, without the gut he's actually pretty aesthetic , with great shape. Hope he can bring it.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2013, 04:26:22 AM »

Don't forget his quad imbalance & oilceps.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2013, 04:29:32 AM »
Is coming in smaller, but with smaller gut and better conditioning an option at this level?

I hope so.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2013, 04:58:11 AM »
Jay has definitely picked up some ground. If you compare him and Kai at NY Pro, Kai was smoking him and everyone else but of course things are bound to change.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2013, 05:31:35 AM »
Jay has trained for 8 of the last 24 months, give or take. 

Kai and Phil have been training all out for probably 20 of 24 months.

The level of muscle thickness WILL be different.  All of the die-hard Jay fans won't address any change to his physique that is seen by NOT training consistently for the past 2 years.  He took off last year's O for "business", which is cool, and in spring of this year was still barely scooting by on the muscle.  Sure, he is getting swollen fast, but in my humble opinion, he's still carrying less muscle - and the pics show it too.

You CANNOT train for 6-8 of 24 months and expect to have as much muscle as people who have trained 20 of 24 months.  (or whatever the numbers are - we can all admit Jay's barely trained up to this run 3 months back).

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2013, 05:50:57 AM »

The level of muscle thickness WILL be different.  All of the die-hard Jay fans won't address any change to his physique that is seen by NOT training consistently for the past 2 years.  He took off last year's O for "business", which is cool, and in spring of this year was still barely scooting by on the muscle.  Sure, he is getting swollen fast, but in my humble opinion, he's still carrying less muscle - and the pics show it too.

You CANNOT train for 6-8 of 24 months and expect to have as much muscle as people who have trained 20 of 24 months.  (or whatever the numbers are - we can all admit Jay's barely trained up to this run 3 months back).

I'm not sure I agree. Let's let the upcoming Olympia speak for itself.  :)

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: August 04, 2013, 05:54:45 AM »

Rested body most of the time produce better results than constantly trained one.muscle memory will bring him back where he left off and push even further in no time.most importantly he did not lost any of size and weight during rest period that makes me believe that this is pre planned come back.

whitewidow

« Reply #67 on: August 04, 2013, 06:03:02 AM »
Jay just cannot get the seperation in his biceps and other muscle groups like kai or phil can get. I think it is a black thing-no racism intended.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #68 on: August 04, 2013, 06:45:03 AM »

do we know that hes only been training for 8-12 months? When was hia surgery? Its possible he throttled back but never stopped training... and ay those guys level, it doesnt tale them long to put it back on. Hwll, l9ok at levrone, dude shrunk down to an average gymrat 8n the offseason akr blew up 6 months out.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #69 on: August 04, 2013, 07:47:28 AM »
do we know that hes only been training for 8-12 months? When was hia surgery? Its possible he throttled back but never stopped training... and ay those guys level, it doesnt tale them long to put it back on. Hwll, l9ok at levrone, dude shrunk down to an average gymrat 8n the offseason akr blew up 6 months out.

I know guys don't need long to come back... but I have to think there's a REASON guys train more than 3 months of the year.  You CANNOT get better when you're not training.  At best, we'll see the last version of Jay.  That's at BEST.  Now, we'll see IMPROVED versions of Phil and Kai. 

We know jay has been small in most pics over the last 2 years - surgery, business, taking a break, etc.   My point is that even with muscle memory, he'll lose too much ground over the past 2 years - while the others are gaining ground.  He's trying to get back to 2011 shape.  Everyone else left that in the dust 2 years ago.  Not hating on jay - just wondering why BBers train at all for those 9 months each year if a dude just has to show up and train 3 months before a show.  Its not arnold's era anymore.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #70 on: August 04, 2013, 07:56:24 AM »
I know guys don't need long to come back... but I have to think there's a REASON guys train more than 3 months of the year.  You CANNOT get better when you're not training.  At best, we'll see the last version of Jay.  That's at BEST.  Now, we'll see IMPROVED versions of Phil and Kai. 

We know jay has been small in most pics over the last 2 years - surgery, business, taking a break, etc.   My point is that even with muscle memory, he'll lose too much ground over the past 2 years - while the others are gaining ground.  He's trying to get back to 2011 shape.  Everyone else left that in the dust 2 years ago.  Not hating on jay - just wondering why BBers train at all for those 9 months each year if a dude just has to show up and train 3 months before a show.  Its not arnold's era anymore.
::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #71 on: August 04, 2013, 08:08:17 AM »

how do you know he hasnt been training? How do y9u know exactly whats been going on behind closed doors? Or are you pulling a zimmerman again and pulling a radical conclusion from a couple of 2 year old pics?

I dont think hes going to win but just judging from his recent pics, youre way off base. And history has showj us that people that know what theyre doing can transform from an average150 lb skinny fat levrone into a shredded 250 lb behemoth in no time.

I think youre talking out of your ass agajn. But that said, Jay is old and has many miles on him, I think heol come in huge, not necessarily shredded in top condition, but with obvious flaws and injuries.

yates fan

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: August 04, 2013, 08:34:52 AM »
its quite possible for jay to be in his best shape at the o.leverone used to do it with  8 weeks of training all the time.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #73 on: August 04, 2013, 08:55:19 AM »

I know you are knowledgeable about men in thongs but I must disagree with you.

1) the level of muscle memory at the pro level especially is uncanny, 8 months is plenty of time.

2) Bodybuilding drugs are a big help (see#1)

3) how do you know he's only been training 8 months?  Like someone else said he probably has been training but just kicked it in high gear the last 8 months.

4) Arnold, I believe, did not train year round and look how great he did. I just don't think year round HARD training is necessary at the elite pro level.

By the thong of Nasser, Jay will win!

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: August 04, 2013, 09:31:47 AM »

I hope you're joking.  He may not be juicing for the last 24 months but he has been training for more than 8 months that's for sure ..........Please don't underestimate the power of juice   

Like the great Lee Haney once told me " yo can workout/train forever" ....... preparing for a particular show, is another story.