Author Topic: test p vs test e question for those who did them both  (Read 39931 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: test p vs test e question for those who did them both
« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2013, 03:25:31 PM »
Yeah, proscar but why would you want to take it? The current thinking is that its the estrogen to test ratio not dht that causes prostrate issues

Tren, for me at least, actually drops my dht to zero, wish there was some human research on these compounds. I'm currently taking masteron to replace the dht but wish we could get dht cream here in America

Gal, if I inject the 200mg cyp in one go like my endo suggests I get a bhg aromatze spike and need anti es

If I shoot 30 mg Ed subq I barely get any e2 activity and can use 0.5 mg arimidex a week (less of that drug is def better )

Great post, interesting stuff

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2013, 03:33:58 PM »
Great post, interesting stuff

The prostate issue is something I'd like an answer for.. There is actually a study showing very low dose tren injects didn't affect prostate health, and my prostate is normal sized despite me being a fucking idiot and running high dose tren in the past. Low dose Tren might actually be ok for hrt but our government won't let that happen

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21266670

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2013, 05:27:16 PM »
The prostate issue is something I'd like an answer for.. There is actually a study showing very low dose tren injects didn't affect prostate health, and my prostate is normal sized despite me being a fucking idiot and running high dose tren in the past. Low dose Tren might actually be ok for hrt but our government won't let that happen

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21266670

Yeah man Im with you, I'm very interested in DHT sides, and drugs relating to them. Great article!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2013, 05:29:48 PM »
 Great replies

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2013, 06:47:33 PM »
Prop was my favorite besides sustanon. I never did over 500-600 weekly though. Test e IMO took too long to work and I felt bloated with 500 or over of test e after a few weeks.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2013, 11:17:43 PM »
I hate your advice sometimes.....if I wanted a common sense approach to thing, I know where to find it pal. I'm looking for the magic bullet here, not some cookie cutter answers. Now should I or should I NOT run 200mg tren Ace ED while chopping up and snorting lines of Anadrol powder, in between SEOing my bicep peaks every hour on the hour?

well 200mg ed might be a bit low. run 300. but you'll need at least based on my experience half that amount in test to make it work (for some reason I find tren a works 'better' as the test used nears the mg of tren being used) actually I found a 1:1 ratio of test to tren to be optimal.

I'd stick with anavar for when using olifactory distribution. I find it absorbs better. anadrol can be used at 300mg a day rectally. I wouldn't go higher as more isnt always more.

as for seo I use extra virgin olive oil. I boil it down twice to remove impurities and use a backload a 5/8's insulin pin for my site injections. I'll typically combine the oil with an irritant like benzyl alcohol if I'm going to a pool party the next day and spend abt 3 hrs site injecting my entire body. post carb up of course so I can focus on those areas where I am flat.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2013, 11:26:14 PM »

this biggest and best lies always have a grain of truth to them.

the first paragraph is what I've found to be my own experience running tren ace.

I do use a back loaded a 5/8's insulin pin for all my shots. 23g pffft rookies.

and I do spend about 3 hours a day site injecting for my pool parties. :D

b

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2013, 11:29:43 PM »
well 200mg ed might be a bit low. run 300. but you'll need at least based on my experience half that amount in test to make it work (for some reason I find tren a works 'better' as the test used nears the mg of tren being used) actually I found a 1:1 ratio of test to tren to be optimal.

I'd stick with anavar for when using olifactory distribution. I find it absorbs better. anadrol can be used at 300mg a day rectally. I wouldn't go higher as more isnt always more.

as for seo I use extra virgin olive oil. I boil it down twice to remove impurities and backload a 5/8's insulin pin for my site injections. I'll typically combine the oil with an irritant like benzyl alcohol if I'm going to a pool party the next day and spend abt 3 hrs site injecting my entire body. post carb up of course so I can focus on those areas where I am flat.
No offence but both of you are donkeys trying to win derby.it will never happened.i have never ever seen even a pro bodybuilder use that high amount to tren.... and anadrol is the most shitty oral on earth.any one who still using dbol anadrol or deca is an idiot.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 05, 2013, 06:46:15 AM »
No offence but both of you are donkeys trying to win derby.it will never happened.i have never ever seen even a pro bodybuilder use that high amount to tren.... and anadrol is the most shitty oral on earth.any one who still using dbol anadrol or deca is an idiot.

the post was a joke. thanks for playing.
b

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #59 on: August 05, 2013, 07:27:24 AM »
LOL Rajkapoop left severely confused by all this white mans lingo

Great posts fellas  8)

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: August 05, 2013, 11:35:35 AM »
fuck off, you indian piece of shit, go dwell in garebage or something

fucking white trash mo fo.i dont know why but bodybuilding has tendency to attract scums like you.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: August 05, 2013, 11:40:39 AM »
the post was a joke. thanks for playing.
you are just typical getbigger.this post will go over your head.you will learn this after 10 year of wasting your money on above mention crap.i dont know any pro bodybuilder who use deca..dbol and anadrol an i know quite a few.

dustin

« Reply #62 on: August 05, 2013, 11:54:19 AM »
I used to think it was a joke about long and short esters but now I'm a believer. Used to take test e and sust all the time and even started pinning it EOD. But when I switched to prop it felt like I upped the dose and got a bit leaner.

I thought it was my imagination but I hopped back and fourth and I have no doubts that short esters are the way to go. Science, broscience, whatever... just use short esters and buy from a reputable company. Some blends can hurt and cause PIP but if you have a good brand, stock up and stick to it.

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2013, 12:03:34 PM »
I used to think it was a joke about long and short esters but now I'm a believer. Used to take test e and sust all the time and even started pinning it EOD. But when I switched to prop it felt like I upped the dose and got a bit leaner.

I thought it was my imagination but I hopped back and fourth and I have no doubts that short esters are the way to go. Science, broscience, whatever... just use short esters and buy from a reputable company. Some blends can hurt and cause PIP but if you have a good brand, stock up and stick to it.

for sure if your using a good amount of test, like 400mg plus. but for those how just use a replacement amount.. dont think it really matters. not IME at least. I do like test prop though... would love to run some HG prop..

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #64 on: August 05, 2013, 12:04:15 PM »
I don't know what you guys are getting at but if you are suggesting there is no difference between prop and test e, that is simple dead wrong. I am a water buffalo on test e and even depleted sodium levels does not get rid of the bloat, where as prop leaves me super dry and I have a hard time keeping up with water intake. The first thing I notice when I take prop is I am drinking 20% more water.

Test e is always the bread and butter of my stacks but has to be cut out 6 weeks out and switched to prop other wise the last bit of water would be hard to get rid of, do I need 6 weeks? probably not, maybe 3 weeks but I am not risking anything.

Hence my experience is about a 7-10lb water weight difference between the 2 under regular circumstances and some may have very little difference but with test e it bloats me.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #65 on: August 05, 2013, 12:08:03 PM »
Galeniko has become very angry this last month or so.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #66 on: August 05, 2013, 12:09:13 PM »
yes same here, with no doubt.

this doesnt mean one ester is better than the other, but what you said is definitley true.

now my doses of test is around a gram per week so I need to worry about the esters but if you are doing 250mg per week then I would not even bother, we are talking a hair of a difference in the lower doses.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #67 on: August 05, 2013, 12:09:50 PM »
Galeniko has become very angry this last month or so.

Beat it Shizzo, this is a serious thread where men are discussing things of importance.

ukjeff

« Reply #68 on: August 05, 2013, 12:10:29 PM »
Beat it Shizzo, this is a serious thread where men are discussing things of impotence.

fixed

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #69 on: August 05, 2013, 12:11:46 PM »
fixed

I guess this could apply as well

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 05, 2013, 12:14:04 PM »
test p always made me feel great

and i didnt seem to hold the water that i did with other esters

the only prob is the frequent shots
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #71 on: August 05, 2013, 12:14:40 PM »
hm i find even at lower doses theres quite a difference, ofc its small stuff, but no doubt its different.
Ya I guess, I would not know cause I never take low doses  ;D  lmao

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: August 05, 2013, 12:30:34 PM »
fuckme youre even dumber than i first tought, and i hadf you at bottom barrel scratch level already.
nono, i do believe you. :D
yes fuck you.anyone using 200mg/day tren is a fucking retard.kids use dbold deca not pros.u bumb fuck.stop spreading wrong info.

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: August 05, 2013, 12:37:50 PM »
yes fuck you.anyone using 200mg/day tren is a fucking retard.kids use dbold deca not pros.u bumb fuck.stop spreading wrong info.

lol pros blast the shit out of deca and dbol. im talking grams of deca in the offseason.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: August 05, 2013, 12:41:14 PM »
hey mongoloid, did it escapre your atention that noone was joking?

how daft can 1 person on themselves be? ???

anyway who the fuck are you to talk steroid advice, is there a pic of you floating around,sweatheart?

i bet you look like shit and dont know what you talking about, i remember your posts going what you think would be indepth theory, thats all fine and good, tbombs did the same, yet looked like dogshit.

so are there pics of you?you cant be any good bodybuilder, ppl with names like yours comke from regions not so good for bbuilding diets, i hear they collect street garbage for dinners over there.

here you go again.you are a fucking tool.you dont have to be pro bodybuilder or even a good bodybuilder to have knowledge about gear.i saw guys winning world using 400mg tren and 500mg prop and white trash like you injecting gallons of oil in you smelly butt and still look like shit.i live in your back yard ass clown.check more of my posts.