Author Topic: test p vs test e question for those who did them both  (Read 39886 times)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Re: test p vs test e question for those who did them both
« Reply #225 on: August 08, 2013, 12:12:36 PM »
sorry but this post is totally incorrect.

Explain what is incorrect about it

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: August 08, 2013, 12:14:25 PM »
gonna have 25 pages of 3 guys arguing over prop and enanthate.

if you think prop is great and somebody doesn't agree, you're not gonna convince him otherwise. big deal. keep doing what you're doing.

is prop good? of course, it's testosterone. but if you're running 2-3g, the amount of oil needed is a pain in the ass so it's probably a poor option.

if you're gonna pin 100mg/ml stuff everyday, why not just use TNE?

its called a discussion board twinkles step away from the crack pipe
T

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #227 on: August 08, 2013, 12:18:36 PM »
I wish I could get Nebido. An amp in each glute and one in each thigh and I'm sure I'd be good to go for a month if not two. I'm so lazy that breaking out my box of gear and loading my syringes even once weekly is a chore. :D

Half-life is like 10x that of Enanthate. :D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #228 on: August 08, 2013, 12:37:09 PM »
Explain what is incorrect about it

pretty much everything that is written below.

long esters are worthless. Takes several weeks to start seeing any results, make you retain water, and stay in your system for long after you stop, meaning you are on them longer.

Prop + any short ester over long esters any day. Only downside is more pinning.

the only correct thing you said about enanthate in this post was that it stays in your system longer.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: August 08, 2013, 12:38:49 PM »
I wish I could get Nebido. An amp in each glute and one in each thigh and I'm sure I'd be good to go for a month if not two. I'm so lazy that breaking out my box of gear and loading my syringes even once weekly is a chore. :D

wtf? I'm going to look into this.
b

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #231 on: August 08, 2013, 02:06:06 PM »
pretty much everything that is written below.

the only correct thing you said about enanthate in this post was that it stays in your system longer.

Since this seems to be a "my facts are right and yours are wrong" argument, I stand by my "facts."

Deutsch

• Getbig II
« Reply #232 on: August 08, 2013, 02:14:24 PM »

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #233 on: August 08, 2013, 02:25:51 PM »
Since this seems to be a "my facts are right and yours are wrong" argument, I stand by my "facts."

I wanted to reply to a few posts in this thread, but i couldn't find the studies to back it up.

I clearly remember reading Heavy Iron's posts in regards to the following subjects. (They were based off studies with graphs and data)  

1)

- All three AI's at the standard dose, letro(2.5mg/day)/adex(1mg/day)/asin(25mg/day), were given to natural healthy young males, and they reduced their circulating estrogen by an average of 50%.

- Adex was tested in elderly men, and there were no negative health affects observed.  

2)

- Long esters such as Enenthate, cypronate, and deconate, all reach peak plasma levels withing 24-48hrs post injection, then they maintain for a while before starting to slowly drop off if no further injections are administered.

...My experience with Test P vs E, is labido increase through the roof. Sometimes i get boners out of no where 2-3times/day as if i was thirteen again. lol

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: August 08, 2013, 03:14:07 PM »

lol ok. good for you.
b

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #235 on: August 08, 2013, 03:46:33 PM »
the nebido oil would surely be absorbed into your body long before the theoretical half life of the oil had been reached?

I cant imagine the roller coaster that shit would put you on, Endos don't care about things like that which is why you'd be insane to let one manage your HRT - their main concern is that patients don't like injections, and anything else is secondary (like the actual effects of one shot a month of 1000mg!)

dustin

« Reply #236 on: August 08, 2013, 03:48:54 PM »

Isn't Nebido in danger of being pulled out of pharmacies? I heard that there are studies showing that people aren't tolerating it, mostly because they've got a few ml bolus of oil sitting in their arse and they aren't sadomasochistic buggers like bodybuilders who just push through scar tissue and pin like there's no tomorrow.

I know the easy solution is to just pin a couple of times per month and to rotate injection sites but I'm not the doctor prescribing and administering the stuff. I've thought about searching it out in the past. Although I love prop, pinning EOD gets fucking old and half the reason why I stop most cycles is because I get a build up of anxiety and can't pin for a few weeks. I can go a few months pinning EOD and then I hit a wall and can't do it.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #237 on: August 08, 2013, 04:16:22 PM »

I cant imagine the roller coaster that shit would put you on,

Nah, enanthate too will fluctuate even with once weekly administration. Look at the link I provided, how stable it is once you reach steady state etc. The textbook says the pharmacokinetics are a big improvement compared to previously used preparations like enanthate and cypionate.

The available testosterone esters for intramuscular injection (testosterone propionate,
testosterone enanthate, testosterone cypionate, testosterone cyclohexanecarboxylate) are still
widely used but suboptimal for the treatment of male hypogonadism. Doses and injection
intervals most frequently used in the clinic lead to initial supraphysiological testosterone levels
and subnormal values before the next injection. To obtain testosterone serum concentrations
continuously in the normal range, unacceptably frequent small doses would have to be injected.
Intramuscular injection of 1000mg testosterone undecanoate to hypogonadal men maintains
serum levels of testosterone within the normal range for up to 12 weeks. Recently approved for
clinical use, intramuscular testosterone undecanoate will become a valuable preparation for
depot substitution therapy of male hypogonadism and for male contraception

Isn't Nebido in danger of being pulled out of pharmacies? I heard that there are studies showing that people aren't tolerating it, mostly because they've got a few ml bolus of oil sitting in their arse and they aren't sadomasochistic buggers like bodybuilders who just push through scar tissue and pin like there's no tomorrow.

I didn't see any such studies. If you find them please post. Nebido replaced Testoviron (test E) here in Sweden. Only injectable available here. I don't think 4ml is hard to tolerate, though the package insert says the injection has to be deep and very slow. Always gluteal injection.

Because of the relatively low concentration of 125mg testosterone undecanoate per milliliter tea seed oil, how ever, administration of the 1000mg dose requires an injection volume of 8 ml which renders intramuscular administration impracticable.Therefore, the preparation
was reformulated and testosterone undecanoate dissolved in castor oil at a higher concentration of 250 mg/ml

dustin

« Reply #238 on: August 08, 2013, 04:17:50 PM »

I didn't see any such studies. If you find them please post. Nebido replaced Testoviron (test E) here in Sweden. Only injectable available here. I don't think 4ml is hard to tolerate, though the package insert says the injection has to be deep and very slow.

It was on a private board I'm not on anymore. I have no complaints though, but I can imagine for a lay person that getting a full barrel in the ass wouldn't feel too well. We're amped up and in eager anticipation for teh gainz, they just want their dinkies to work and to feel regular again.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #239 on: August 08, 2013, 04:26:57 PM »
It was on a private board I'm not on anymore. I have no complaints though, but I can imagine for a lay person that getting a full barrel in the ass wouldn't feel too well. We're amped up and in eager anticipation for teh gainz, they just want their dinkies to work and to feel regular again.

Never tried undecanoate, but I hardly feel 6ml of pharma grade enanthate in the ass, even after not pinning the ass for a couple of months. :D

Many UG preparations can be horrible, even at 1ml.

Patient compliance is extremely important so I doubt Nebido is very painful. I doubt it would still be used if patients dreaded each shot. Even if there was some minor pain, rather some discomfort for a day or two every 2-3 months than weekly or bi-weekly shots.

Maybe someone here used it and can comment?

dustin

« Reply #240 on: August 08, 2013, 04:33:54 PM »
Never tried undecanoate, but I hardly feel 6ml of pharma grade enanthate in the ass, even after not pinning the ass for a couple of months. :D

Many UG preparations can be horrible, even at 1ml.

Patient compliance is extremely important so I doubt Nebido is very painful. I doubt it would still be used if patients dreaded each shot. Even if there was some minor pain, rather some discomfort for a day or two every 2-3 months than weekly or bi-weekly shots.

Maybe someone here used it and can comment?

Conversely, I've tried some HG preparations that have hurt. I had some Karachi sust and a couple Shering products that were a bit more painful than some UGL gears that I've used. I've always really liked Sciroxx and a few other UGLs, but then again I've tried some Canadian gear that's damn near killed me and turned an entire limb red.

Patient compliance is important. If someone tenses up during a shot it can make it hurt like hell, but if they just accept it and relax their muscle then chances are that it won't be so bad. But for an older gent that's probably had to exhaust a few topical and oral medications I wonder how they may or may not tolerate a full barrel.

I've seen doctors who are also really shitty giving injections. But nurses who've rocked a couple of flu clinics though can pin people at a hundred miles an hour and deliver perfect shots. I got pinned at a flu clinic last year and the nurse who did it was awesome. I was still really big from being on cycle and I'm positive she knew I juiced when I complimented her on her technique lol

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #241 on: August 08, 2013, 05:14:02 PM »
this is untrue.test e works and spikes faster than prop.

also see bogros reply.

the water comes from shit diet and-or too high dosage.

stays in the sytem for long, yeah but whats so bad avout it?

I just like short esters bud. More pertinent to my goals

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #242 on: August 08, 2013, 05:38:50 PM »
no problem man, they all useful in one way or another 8)

For sure. Btw, that shrinking thing I planned on doing was cancelled. I'm getting laid so much that it's pointless. I will be cruising for 6 months though starting september 1 (let's see if I stick to it)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #243 on: August 08, 2013, 07:25:41 PM »
Conversely, I've tried some HG preparations that have hurt. I had some Karachi sust and a couple Shering products that were a bit more painful than some UGL gears that I've used. I've always really liked Sciroxx and a few other UGLs, but then again I've tried some Canadian gear that's damn near killed me and turned an entire limb red.

Patient compliance is important. If someone tenses up during a shot it can make it hurt like hell, but if they just accept it and relax their muscle then chances are that it won't be so bad. But for an older gent that's probably had to exhaust a few topical and oral medications I wonder how they may or may not tolerate a full barrel.

I've seen doctors who are also really shitty giving injections. But nurses who've rocked a couple of flu clinics though can pin people at a hundred miles an hour and deliver perfect shots. I got pinned at a flu clinic last year and the nurse who did it was awesome. I was still really big from being on cycle and I'm positive she knew I juiced when I complimented her on her technique lol

Karachi's always left knots when I started, which is why I switched to primotestin. testoprim-d gave me the worst infections, fever, swelling, pain, ect... I've ever experienced.

well made UG stuff shouldn't hurt at all, even up to 300/ml.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #244 on: August 08, 2013, 09:54:48 PM »
Nah, enanthate too will fluctuate even with once weekly administration. Look at the link I provided, how stable it is once you reach steady state etc. The textbook says the pharmacokinetics are a big improvement compared to previously used preparations like enanthate and cypionate.

I didn't see any such studies. If you find them please post. Nebido replaced Testoviron (test E) here in Sweden. Only injectable available here. I don't think 4ml is hard to tolerate, though the package insert says the injection has to be deep and very slow. Always gluteal injection.

Ah,yes castor oil is so thick it would take weeks to be absorbed.. Although as I understand it the aas molecules are absorbed from the outside of the bolus and can be all gone in a week even with heavy ester weight? Are there any sites you know that explanation this mechanism in more detail?

I notice that Ed pins with cyp give the same blood levels as Ed with prop.. But on tren my shbg drops to zero and that completely fucks up the transport of the test and its eliminated in hours

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #245 on: August 08, 2013, 10:02:16 PM »
The oil may be entirely absorbed rather quickly , but the test cannot bind to receptors until the ester has been cleaved off, no?  And the longer the ester the longer the half life of the compound....  So in theory one could IV test cyp w/o affecting clearance rate much.... is this not correct?

I talked to one fellow who got 1000mg nebido every eight weeks. Said it worked great up until the last 2 weeks before the next shot

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #246 on: August 08, 2013, 11:44:16 PM »
Btw, that shrinking thing I planned on doing was cancelled. I'm getting laid so much that it's pointless. I will be cruising for 6 months though starting september 1 (let's see if I stick to it)

Time inconsistent preferences of peace

http://research.stlouisfed.org/pageone-economics/uploads/newsletter/2011/201109.pdf

dustin

« Reply #247 on: August 09, 2013, 11:21:02 AM »
Karachi's always left knots when I started, which is why I switched to primotestin. testoprim-d gave me the worst infections, fever, swelling, pain, ect... I've ever experienced.

well made UG stuff shouldn't hurt at all, even up to 300/ml.

I know, man. I was reassured by a buddy when I got sketched out and thought I was sold some of the fake Karachi susts that were floating around at the time. I blew up shortly after that and it was one of my first cycles so it was undoubtedly real. But I was just surprised because it was HG gear and I thought it was going to be like shooting a vial of human grade GH in comparison to UGL gear. Got some Jelfa Omnadrens before the fakes hit the market too and it was also nice, but made me realize that HG wasn't the be all end all.

Was it Testim or something that was another super harsh HG gear? I remember buddies getting crippled by either that or some Italian test prop back in the day. All of it worked great. It's just surprising to pin HG gear and get knots and inflammation.